Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Unless 80s start becoming an issue I will be stopping at 68 so I can get a little honor from you. After I hit 68 it should only take me playing an hour ever 2-3 months to keep up with your leveling. I just hope as an amateur I can keep up with that hectic schedule =P

Ya well it seems that DK"s are just to much of a mage/shaman counter (at least untill the shaman get TS), or untill I can get 10 guys the goblin rocket launcher (don"t think that the shell stops it).

Obviously they are anti caster and made for that. I am finding little hope against 5 DK"s at this point. Id have to have like 120 Shadow resist and that looks hard to get at my level.

Nonetheless, I did get 3 guys one more level today so slow but sure.

Ill just play hours you are not on or have a 2nd group to level up after you hit my main. Just waiting for a good deal on Battlechests to get my other 8 accounts rolling (with raf) for 36 total.

Laven_foh

shitlord
Sam just admitted that he fucking sucks at this game and will never achieve anything. If you cant handle 5 DKs that arent even 70 how the fuck do you expect to be any good? Just because of how easy people have been camping your sorry ass lately obviously tells where your skills are at, and LOL at you still talking about that fucking rocket launcher.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sam DeathWalker said:
Ya well it seems that DK"s are just to much of a mage/shaman counter (at least untill the shaman get TS), or untill I can get 10 guys the goblin rocket launcher (don"t think that the shell stops it).
Thinking aint your strength, is it? AMS prevents any non-phyiscal damage, rocket launcher does fire damage.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
oh and 120 shadow resistance? lololol

won"t help

and btw, the only thing you could resist is Death Coil, which he won"t use anyways. Everything else is unresistable.

Yari_Arkanum_foh

shitlord
Quineloe said:

won"t help

and btw, the only thing you could resist is Death Coil, which he won"t use anyways. Everything else is unresistable.
Maybe a two castle system will help you prevent being rushed. Oh wait. Wrong game. LOL

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
Ill just play hours you are not on or have a 2nd group to level up after you hit my main. Just waiting for a good deal on Battlechests to get my other 8 accounts rolling (with raf) for 36 total.
Yes, more accounts is the answer. Can you get them all to 60 please? I"m only getting 8 HKs when I kill you.

or untill I can get 10 guys the goblin rocket launcher (don"t think that the shell stops it).
LOL.

BTW I don"t have anti-magic shell until I spend a couple more hours leveling. Pretty sure you are confusing that with anti-magic zone. Both of them effect the damage of that item and the shell stops the stun effect as well.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How are you wiping his whole force btw? PS + IT on one guy, then Pestilence to aids them all, then boil blood until they all explode?

lenore_foh

shitlord
Quineloe said:

won"t help

Or to spell it out clearer for Sam, Deathknights spread diseases around. Not shadow damage. Diseases aren"t magic based, and therefore are not affected by magic resistances.

Also, even if you COULD resist the diseases, you"d need an unreachable level of resistance to have any meaningful effect on a player 5 levels or more higher than you. As the level difference increases, your ability to resist damage (of all kinds, not just magic) decreases.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Sam, Priests can dispel diseases.

The spell is a hot which dispels a disease every tick instead of healing, lasts about 8-10 seconds so you can use otherspells while it works.
Priests can also dispel things like anti damage shields with their aoe magic effect dispel (more powerful than the other classes have).

So what you need is more priests, they are the perfect Death Knight counter.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Chrisb3 said:

The spell is a hot which dispels a disease every tick instead of healing, lasts about 8-10 seconds so you can use otherspells while it works.
Priests can also dispel things like anti damage shields with their aoe magic effect dispel (more powerful than the other classes have).

So what you need is more priests, they are the perfect Death Knight counter.
hahaha don"t make him reroll all over.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Chrisb3 said:
Don"t be a nub Chris. What he should do is reroll all dwarves. See, dwarves haveStoneform - Spell - World of Warcraftwhich removes ALL diseases on you.

If only shaman had a way to remove diseases...that say pulsed every few seconds...and came from a totem or something, I dunno.

Damn, better get crackin" on those dwarves Sam.

Doligan_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
Spell: Goblin Rocket Launcher :: World of Warcraft :: Allakhazam.com

Says school: physical.

I am dieing to death and decay mostly:

Search: death and decay :: World of Warcraft :: Allakhazam.com

Thats shadow damage.

Ya desices can be fixed with shaman totems.

Let me read a lot more ...
School != damage type. School is the school of spells it emcompasses, which means you could still use the effect if you were school locked from say, fire damage. Fire damage, which if you read further in the comments on the page you linked it from, someone says it does. This means not only will AMZ and AMS work on it, but that it also is simply resistible outright.

Ok mages cast Fingers of Frost and Deep Freeze and dk is stunned ... I can ice block most any effect and frost nova the pets. Not sure about using blink in a exp zone with high level mobs though.

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Quineloe said:
How are you wiping his whole force btw? PS + IT on one guy, then Pestilence to aids them all, then boil blood until they all explode?
Death and Decay
Unholy Blight
Corpse Explosions

You have to actually see him in game to realize how easy it is. At least he tries to move out of the DnD now, took him months to figure that part out.

Typically I run into the middle of his guys, murder his pally, drop DnD, unholy blight, and then explode the pally and any others I have killed. The glyphed corpse explosion usually causes a chain reaction that kills anything still moving.

He is always grinding some weeny mobs so I kill those to keep my rune power full. I takes him from 10-20 minutes to get around to rezzing so you can actually level a bit in between killing him.