Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sam DeathWalker said:
No spin needed; Im the best Pre-65. Yur not pre-65. Of course higher levels beats lower levels. I could gank thousands of lower levels - whats the point. Come at me with toons equal to my highest and then you can talk.
no, just keep leveling you master of leveling up llooloollolol

Laven_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
No spin needed; Im the best Pre-65. Yur not pre-65. Of course higher levels beats lower levels. I could gank thousands of lower levels - whats the point. Come at me with toons equal to my highest and then you can talk.
What have you done under lvl65 to claim youre the best "Pre-65" as if that means anything besides you not knowing how to level your army of lolnubs.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Sam DeathWalker said:
If we totaled all your levels (even without a few of your chars not guilded atm), you"d be at 1,395 - well past a 5-man group of 80s at 400. So, how is that fair Sam? Are you really bitching that you are getting "ganked" by Glo, who has less total levels than you do? Shouldn"t you be pwning Glo, since you have more than 3 times the total character levels that he does? Hell, you"ll claim victory at 80, when 5 people will pwn you. You"ll claim it isn"t fair, that it"s 5 vs 1, when in actuality you"ll have 5 times the character levels and will simply be highlighting how much you suck. You lose at WOW Sam, you lose.

Being that you can"t get your entire <s> raidforce</s> gimpforce into 5-man content, and you are too hardheaded (or scared? or frightened? or incompetent?) to do 5-man content anyways, doesn"t that make each and every person who has fought through a 5-man better than though? I"d say yes. Your pitiful raid is grinding trash, Sam...worldtrashTHAT PEOPLE SOLOED YEARS AGO, AT RELEASE. Again, you fail. Win at WOW? You haven"t done anything that isn"t soloable, unless you want to prove me wrong on that (or try and twist things so it looks that way, in typical Sam fashion).

We told you to level 5 at a time, so you"d have a strong force, as well as being able to rush characters through stuff. You ignored us. We told you to quit fucking around with tradeskills/LUA and level first, do that shit later, and you ignored us. As far as I"m concerned, I hope Glo camps you in perpetuity - you deserve it for being so fucking bullheaded. You could have already leveled SEVERAL groups to 80 (if you weren"t the worst leveler in the history of MMOs), and could have them in decent~ish gear. What would Glo do if you had 5 or 10 Lvl 80 shamans? You lost WOW Sam, and slowboating everyone to 80 in another 6months-1year won"t erase the EPIC level of failure you"ve already managed to accumulate.

Prepared and several others have already beat you at boxing Sam. They"ve outleveled you, out PVPed you, out PVEed you, you"ve lost across the board. Even if you end up being the only boxer left in the game in 5 years (much like happened in EQ), you"ll already have lost.

The purpose of doing 5 man content is to get da PHAT LOOTZ. If someone does 5 man content that I choose not to their reward is da lootz. If that lootz which they have and I don"t don"t make them stronger then I am then it didnt do them any good to do that content.

Im one person with pre-65 characters. None has a single link to any other one person control pre-65 characters that would stand even 1 in 100 of beating me regardless of their gear or content they have done.

Granted there are millions who have stronger higher levels then I have, including glo and tons of others, but I am the best with pre-65 characters, after only a year (really 6 months counting all the delays) of leveling. And if someone would have told me the method of raf granting (leveling all to 30 and just two to 60 and getting all 60"s) I came up with when I started Id be all at 60 now instead of yur questionable advises.

Killing mobs in outland gives me 1000 exp each about. A simple really easy level 60 6 mob pull is 6000exp. I really dont see how pulling all of SM for 6000exp is better, considering I can kill 6 level 60s way faster then most of SM.

Clearly poster Foler is wise beyond his years.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sam simply is at a loss of how to get the next level. Probably his spot greyed out for his 65 now and he isn"t good enough to kill higher stuff. That"s why he"s coming up with this "strongest 65 ever" bs.

Njorls_foh

shitlord
You"re using your own incompetence as a shield there, Sam.

You"ve been playing about a year, right? Call it 9 months. Find another player who"s played their characters less than 9 months who"s better than you.

Here"s an easy answer:The World of Warcraft Armory

He"s been playing those less than 1 month. I spotted you 8 months there.

I"m sure there"s tens of thousands more.

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Foler said:
You guys are just mad Sam not only is better than you at WoW, but he gets more poon IRL. Sam, you are DA MAN
Anyone that wanted to settle for crack whores could have as many as they want. You could probably even pull a discount just for saving them having to fuck someone like Sam. Personally I wouldn"t be able to stop wretching long enough to do one of his girls. Luckily I have a delicious GF to take care of my needs.

Sam, you are definitely Da Man when it comes to STDs.

Laven_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
The purpose of doing 5 man content is to get da PHAT LOOTZ. If someone does 5 man content that I choose not to their reward is da lootz. If that lootz which they have and I don"t don"t make them stronger then I am then it didnt do them any good to do that content.

Im one person with pre-65 characters. None has a single link to any other one person control pre-65 characters that would stand even 1 in 100 of beating me regardless of their gear or content they have done.
Again, nobody gives 2 fucks about world pvp meaning you have accomplished nothing, you have wasted a year doing shit. Yes it is all about instances and arenas, 2 things you will fail at doing.

Granted there are millions who have stronger higher levels then I have, including glo and tons of others, but I am the best with pre-65 characters, after only a year (really 6 months counting all the delays) of leveling. And if someone would have told me the method of raf granting (leveling all to 30 and just two to 60 and getting all 60"s) I came up with when I started Id be all at 60 now instead of yur questionable advises.
YOU DIDNT COME UP WITH SHIT THAT IS WHAT LEVEL GRANT IS FOR PEOPLE MENTIONED THAT IN THIS SAME FUCKING THREAD. YOU ARE SIMPLY JUST NOW FIGURING OUT WHAT EVERYONE ALREADY KNEW.

Killing mobs in outland gives me 1000 exp each about. A simple really easy level 60 6 mob pull is 6000exp. I really dont see how pulling all of SM for 6000exp is better, considering I can kill 6 level 60s way faster then most of SM.
When you run out of RAF exp splitting your gimpsquad into 5s and doing instances will be much quicker then grinding world trash mobs.

PS: Keep on posting its entertaining.
PPS: My DK is coming after you 8====D~~~~

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:

I think he may have finally come up with a contest he can win.

but I am the best with pre-65 characters, after only a year
Do you think about what you are actually saying when you type this retarded shit?

You may be right Sam, I doubt there is another person on the planet that would take a year to hit 65. You are officially the best at being the worst leveler. Your trophy will be ready for pickup about 4 years after WoW 2 goes live.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Napkin math based on Sam"s current leveling speed shows that provided Blizzard continues with a roughly 2 year content release cycle for 10 new levels, it will actually be impossible for Sam to catch up to max level characters.

Zehn - Vhex said:
Napkin math based on Sam"s current leveling speed shows that provided Blizzard continues with a roughly 2 year content release cycle for 10 new levels, it will actually be impossible for Sam to catch up to max level characters.
Yeah, Sam quotes 6k exp but doesn"t divide that by all his characters. He gets like 230 xp per character per "pull" or whatever he"s talking about. It would be thousands of times more efficient to level them in groups of 4, after having leveled one paladin to 80.

This is like taking one character and grinding by killing one green per five grey mobs.

My warlock is getting 2k exp mob at 74 with rested/heirloom shoulders.

Sam, if you think 230 exp per character while using RAF is good, you are even more retarded than anyone imagined.

Bl??dfrenzy_foh

shitlord
In order to say you beat WOW you must be able to outperform the majority of WOW players. You are not doing this sam. You are not doing anything worthwhile. You are failing at everything this game was meant for. You are not level 80. You are not killing current bosses. You are not getting Gladiator Titles from Arena. Because you are not doing any of this, you are losing. When you start to do what the majority of the playerbase is doing, when you start to do what the current content is, when you start to do what blizzard has most recently released, you will be in competition to be the best WOW player.

The best wow player clears content before other people. The best player succeeds at the Arena. If you can not do those things, you haven"t won wow. You never will, with your current force. Give it up. Go play a game where you can do the current content with whatever force you dream up.

You see, World of Warcraft has put a little thing in there that makes what you are attempting to do impossible. Character restrictions sam, character restrictions. You can only bring a maximum of 25 players into a post Vanilla dungeon. You can only bring a maximum of 5 players into arena. Your retarded raid force will never ammount to anything sam.. anything ever.

Although, its really funny to watch you crash and burn.

Yeah, Sam quotes 6k exp but doesn"t divide that by all his characters
Thats what you guys just can"t seem to grasp. I get 6K exp in the time you get 2K exp ..... I get 6K exp total stonger, you get 2K exp total stonger. I win in the end.

Glos 4 lowbies would die like nothing to me, be real with that junks.

Oh wait it took him one month to level up some DKs, dont they start at level 58. DUHHHH. I could have like 8 level 58 dk"s in one day if I wanted.

No one in WoW is solo killing "current bosses". The fact someone is in a raid with 24 others and kills a current boss dosn"t make them much of anything. If killing the boss gives them gear that lets them take down a level 80 elite or whatever fine but as an individual you are as good as the mob you can solo. I can solo any mob and then some that ANY level 64 or less can solo (or box solo like I do).

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
Thats what you guys just can"t seem to grasp. I get 6K exp in the time you get 2K exp ..... I get 6K exp total stonger, you get 2K exp total stonger. I win in the end.

Oh wait it took him one month to level up some DKs, dont they start at level 58. DUHHHH. I could have like 8 level 58 dk"s in one day if I wanted.

No one in WoW is solo killing "current bosses". The fact someone is in a raid with 24 others and kills a current boss dosn"t make them much of anything. If killing the boss gives them gear that lets them take down a level 80 elite or whatever fine but as an individual you are as good as the mob you can solo. I can solo any mob and then some that ANY level 64 or less can solo (or box solo like I do).
It took me 2 hours to level to 60 and start camping you. It takes me an hour ever other week to insure you never catch up.

Sam DeathWalker said:
6,000/26

or

2,000/1

Again, you"re a dumbfuck. I"m pulling in 26,000 xp per quest, getting 2,000 exp per mob, killing 3+ at a time on my lock with zero downtime.

YOU WILL NEVER HIT 80 AT THE RATE YOU ARE GOING.

Like Zehn said, Maelstrom or Emerald Dream will be released, the level cap raised, and you"ll be about level 72 killing robots in Borean Tundra like a retard.

This is from your own screenshot. This is HORRIBLE. Theorycraft all you want, it will take you two years to hit 80 at the rate you are going.

Laven_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:

Only prob here is your 6k exp is spread out between all your characters, a single character benefits from the entire 2k exp meaning you lose again. And yeah people are solo killing current bosses, naxx 10 and ulduar 10 are being attempted by boxers. And for the most part they are being successful. You however have not killed a single boss. Why? because you cant.