Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

possible_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
Ok when I finally get my whole crew at my current spot the cabel guys in Telkor Forests north of those 4 instances (whatever its called the zone sattath is in) Ill do a close look at exp per whatever and we can argue then. Tons of mobs
That"s hilarious, not one zone or mob right.

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Foler said:
Stop giving the man a hard time, you guys a just bitching because he has the resources to do shit you wish you could do.
I like to think I could do as bad as Sam with very little in the way of resources expended.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Tons of Mobs? This game does not have tons of mobs anywhere, it is based on killing mobs for quests, turn in quest for XP then getting new quests. There is no EQ style pulls, there is no AoE groups or trains at best you are going to pull 15 or skeletons on western plaguelands then wait 10 mins for respawns or roam somewhere else. Quick instance runs are where it is at, learn to do that if you aren"t going to quest.

lenore_foh

shitlord
What Sam also fails to realize is that it takes his group of 26 to do what a single Deathknight can do. The staple of leveling as a DK is to pull 12 at a time and just watch them die while you finish at 90% health.

I guess if Sam were smart he"d have leveled his entire squad to 60 and then started an army of DKs, since that would have been kind of fun.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I never thought leveling in WOW was hard enough to warrant any sort of leveling guide, but Sam may have proven me wrong (even after he himself said it was easy). Sam, maybe you should look into one of these sites; IMO one could liken it to reading books on Monopoly strategy before you try playing as an adult against 3 children under the age of 9, but who am I to judge?

glostylez_foh

shitlord
lenore said:
What Sam also fails to realize is that it takes his group of 26 to do what a single Deathknight can do. The staple of leveling as a DK is to pull 12 at a time and just watch them die while you finish at 90% health.

I guess if Sam were smart he"d have leveled his entire squad to 60 and then started an army of DKs, since that would have been kind of fun.
Shortly after I started camping him he started making posts about adding dks. With 36 dks(or whatever ignorant # he is at now) it would be hard for even Sam to die against 1 player.

glostylez said:
Shortly after I started camping him he started making posts about adding dks. With 36 dks(or whatever ignorant # he is at now) it would be hard for even Sam to die against 1 player.
Keep in mind Sam doesn"t do quests... so his death knights wouldn"t have the starting area blues, etc.

He would just summon them in greens to wherever he was and they"d be as useless as the rest of his half-naked characters.

aznpinktuv_foh

shitlord
haha, without doing the quests he wouldnt even have the talent points...

hahahaha

and after i mentione dthe rogue, he said hed incorporate it. too bad a human rogue can see further than any other rogue, lol sap adrush, blade flurry, kililng spree fok fok fok fok

bye bye group

glostylez_foh

shitlord
SalaciousTunare said:
Keep in mind Sam doesn"t do quests... so his death knights wouldn"t have the starting area blues, etc.

He would just summon them in greens to wherever he was and they"d be as useless as the rest of his half-naked characters.
You can"t leave the dk starting area without doing the quests. You are in a special phase until after you complete the lights hope chapel event. After that you can leave the start area but you can"t interact with any npcs, mail, auction anything at all except your faction leader until creating the dk quest line. I"ve ran around without doing the quest turn in, you can"t summon your mount or cast any spells other then death gate. You can"t attack anything. The only thing fun is everywhere you go the guards and npcs spit on you and throw stuff at ya.

Basically by not finishing the dk quest line you get a RP character that can do nothing else. So yeah, almost as good as the rest of his gimp squad.