Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

Yari_Arkanum_foh

shitlord
To put it more correctly since i cannot edit my own post. Go Choke on Foler"s Dick. At least then the both of you would be getting some satisfaction from this thread, hell maybe life itself.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Sam DeathWalker said:
If DK"s dont get da nerf bat Ill be playing DKs ....
Ironically everytime I click on the FoHspy this is the post it takes me to for this thread.

You wont really ACCOMPLISH anything other than leveling and having a ton of gimped toons online at once
If they have a 35 or 40 man raid (they have 40 man raids iirc) then Ill try those when I can. You cant say what they will have in the future; a while ago people was saying that I couldn"t do wintergrasp then prepared is spending most his time there and now they changed the queing again so who knows.

Ill kill some kind of hard to take down mob when the time comes, or kill the strongest allience pvper on the server .....

What more in the game is there then to kill the strongest enemy on your server? He killed 50 boss mobs and is doing the lastest content all things you claim are needed for greatness and then I kill him ....

How can anyone who dies to me claim they are better in any respect? Is it "fair" that I have 36 and he has 1? You can QQ all you want but if yur dead at my feet then there is no way you can claim to be the better player.

Raiding an allience city is not completly out of the question (the first contenent TB equivilent). Ill give it a try at some point.

Like I say you are asking for to much to soon, when I hit all guys 80 Ill look into these things, plus who knows what else will be available then.

Im not doing 5 or 10 or 20 man content; I play 36 and thats what Ill be playing. Im not dumbing myself down to your level (sorry if it sound harsh). If you are level 80 do you delevel your toon to get the "respect" of a level 60? LoL.

If you think yur better then me then make some DKs and attack, just like what Glo is doing. He beats me and I can"t claim to be better then he is yet but at some point he"ll be just another corpse on the pile.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ill kill some kind of hard to take down mob when the time comes, or kill the strongest allience pvper on the server .....
Yeah you"re going to make up a "big" target and then claim victory when you"ve killed it. No matter how insignificant it actually is. That"s the way you roll,loser.

AND

PvE oppenets are easy, they have computer AI and are 1000 times worse then pvp oppenets. Beating the top world boss in a raid is EASYER then beating me solo. Human oppents are MUCH MUCH more difficult then mob oppenets.

You need to step up YOUR game and beat the most challenging oppenents in WoW and not some goober end game boss mob. You need to beat me.

You can Kill the Cleaner (The Cleaner - NPC - World of Warcraft)

You can Kill M"uru

M"uru - NPC - World of Warcraft

You can Kill Kil"jaeden <The Deceiver>

But You can"t Kill

Teh MIGHTY DEAHTWALKER!

aznpinktuv_foh

shitlord
infact, lets not even say m"uru, thats giving you way to much credit. How bout you take down someone easier like HK Maul"gar first since i doubt you"ll be capable

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Sam DeathWalker said:
(they have 40 man raids iirc)
40 man raids are lvl 60 content.

lvl 70 and 80 have 10 and 25 man raids.

You can"t even do 5 mans of your lvl, if you think you can do raids, you"re in for a surprise. Solo killing Onyxia with your gimp crew around lvl 60 would net you a fair amount of respect and people here would start taking your seriously. But I bet you won"t even consider to do that until your characters are all lvl 80.

Laven_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
If they have a 35 or 40 man raid (they have 40 man raids iirc) then Ill try those when I can. You cant say what they will have in the future; a while ago people was saying that I couldn"t do wintergrasp then prepared is spending most his time there and now they changed the queing again so who knows.
Yeah Prepared is doing things because he is good, you are trolling around in outlands still because you suck.

I doubt this, you cant handle your gimpforce like a real raid, and the odds of you finding "the strongest alliance pvper" will be rare since they dont bother going back to old content. And even if you did I wouldnt be surprised if you got youre asskicked.

What more in the game is there then to kill the strongest enemy on your server? He killed 50 boss mobs and is doing the lastest content all things you claim are needed for greatness and then I kill him ....
Again you are all talk, you lost to a fresh 80 2 out of 3 times, if all your gimps were in their 40s or 50s I could see getting a kill against a 80 being good, but you have multiple 60s that cant even handle 5 lvl60ish DKs (Glo)

How can anyone who dies to me claim they are better in any respect? Is it "fair" that I have 36 and he has 1? You can QQ all you want but if yur dead at my feet then there is no way you can claim to be the better player.
Uh, how can you claim to be better when they have killed you with less people? seriously your logic is so fucked, killing your gimpsquad with less then what your rolling with = you suck. And like others have said you just suck too bad to roll with a normal amount of boxed chars like 5 or 10.

Raiding an allience city is not completly out of the question (the first contenent TB equivilent). Ill give it a try at some point.
You wouldnt beable to kill any alliance leader because once the word got out the the mighty Gimperwalker is attempting it everyone will be there to stop you. Which happens with every city raid but skilled individual players can succeed.

Like I say you are asking for to much to soon, when I hit all guys 80 Ill look into these things, plus who knows what else will be available then.
If you knew how to level properly you would already be lvl80, not our problem you talk all this shit and cant even take down a lvl60 raid boss by yourself yet.

Im not doing 5 or 10 or 20 man content; I play 36 and thats what Ill be playing. Im not dumbing myself down to your level (sorry if it sound harsh). If you are level 80 do you delevel your toon to get the "respect" of a level 60? LoL.
So basically you wont be doing anything but ganking random people in world zones, gotcha. This automatically makes you the worse boxer to ever attempt wow, you wouldnt do WG or Arenas because you dont have the skills and you wont do PVE content well because you dont have the skills.

If you think yur better then me then make some DKs and attack, just like what Glo is doing. He beats me and I can"t claim to be better then he is yet but at some point he"ll be just another corpse on the pile.
If I felt like wasting hundreds of dollars to buy a few more accounts to faceroll you all day I would, but it would get boring after I easily hit 80 and your gimps are still in their 60s. You are already proving you cant even get out of old content like outlands, its really sad. And Glo has already proved he can beat you with far less toons, once you get all your toons to lvl80(lol) and Glo has had his at lvl80 I can say right now that he will still beat your ass because he will already be in epics and at best you will be in lvl78 crafted armor, but dont forget it will be fair because you dont care about pve or arenas so its run what you brung, kinda like a Ford tempo vs a Shelby Cobra in a 1/4mile race.

niteflyx_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:

You"d brag about killing a single character when you have 36? With these kind of winning stipulations, you must be kicking ass at life (by your own standards).