Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Sam DeathWalker said:
Where is that Paliden at in the video? I can"t see hardly anything but ya killing 40 mobs at one time is the kind of aoe I am looking to do.
Black Temple, on the eastern part of Shadowmoon Valley.
The temple itself is kind of made of two large structures, he"s fighting from the bottom to the top of the south one.

Laven_foh

shitlord
doesnt matter where its at youll need to be atleast lvl69 or 70 to attempt it and seeing how shitty your gear has been itll just make for some lulz for us.

tikkus_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
You count up the total levels I have and compare to the total levels you have and lets see who should tell who how to play.
You are unbelievably retarded. Like almost batshit insane.

The only level that shows you have any sort of ability at this point in the game is level 80, and even then, we don"t look at someone at level 80 and say "OH HE MUST BE GOOD."

You are an abortion of a person. You are caught in some flea-market rock and roll fantasy about how much you dominate in MMO"s. No one is taking you seriously, and never will.

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Hello, is Mr D. Walker home?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/duTrziZoJPg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/duTrziZoJPg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Yari_Arkanum_foh

shitlord
glostylez said:
Hello, is Mr D. Walker home?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/duTrziZoJPg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/duTrziZoJPg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Can"t wait to see this fight happen :p

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Yari_Arkanum said:
Can"t wait to see this fight happen :p
I am going to fraps it from flying mount. I was watching some fights last night and it looked really cool. I didn"t have fraps going but I hope to get some good footage tonight.

Yari_Arkanum_foh

shitlord
glostylez said:
I am going to fraps it from flying mount. I was watching some fights last night and it looked really cool. I didn"t have fraps going but I hope to get some good footage tonight.
pm me when your going. ill be there to watch

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Roddo said:
That was some funny shit. Sounds even more clueless over the phone.
He sounds sort of like my grandfather. Not what my grandfather sounds like now but what he would sound like if he had some severe head trauma or had done a lot of drugs in his youth.

pm me when your going. ill be there to watch
I just found out I am hosting the Sunday night poker game, it was a last minute thing but it insures I won"t have to leave before they get this "best under level 65" thing taken care of.

Does this best under 65 claim make any sense to anyone at all? Isn"t that about like the last place driver in NASCAR coming out and claiming to be the best that averaged under 120 mph? Regardless of whether it"s true or not you are still in last place!

Im logging on now.

Will my oppenent be the PROUD or the FOOLISH?

Will my oppenent be tough competition or just another corpse on the pile?

Only time will tell.

One thing I was thinking about, you guys all supporting Glo do understand that he is a 5 boxer, one less then what I had when I was arguing in the me vs. Furor dps thread. At the time those supporting Furor were basically saying 6 boxer sux and can"t play and boxing isnt fair yada yada etc. Now the same goobers are supporting a 5 boxer against a 36 boxer ..... pretty much completly destroys every argumet made against me in the dps thread.

You guys should just give it up and sit back and bask in the Glory that is Teh MIGHTY DEATHWALKER!

Oh ya and by the way, any one who kills me and it isnt and honorable kill has nothing to brag about. The designers of the game recognize that there is a spicific level difference where there is very little possibility that the lower level will win and that outside of the HK range. HK are recognized as an acomplishment non HK killz means nothing.

Coming to the forums and bragging about a dishonorable kill is like bragging you pushed a kid off his tricycle.

Laven_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
Im logging on now.

Will my oppenent be the PROUD or the FOOLISH?

Will my oppenent be tough competition or just another corpse on the pile?

Only time will tell.

One thing I was thinking about, you guys all supporting Glo do understand that he is a 5 boxer, one less then what I had when I was arguing in the me vs. Furor dps thread. At the time those supporting Furor were basically saying 6 boxer sux and can"t play and boxing isnt fair yada yada etc. Now the same goobers are supporting a 5 boxer against a 36 boxer ..... pretty much completly destroys every argumet made against me in the dps thread.

You guys should just give it up and sit back and bask in the Glory that is Teh MIGHTY DEATHWALKER!
You have no glory, youre a pathetic virgin (except for hookers but everyone knows they dont count) And about the DPS thread, coming out like a douchebag from the gate doesnt help, and in that thread Furor was simply telling you what we are telling you now. You suck and have 0 skills, you get mopped by a guy with 31 less characters then you whenever he feels like it and theres NOTHING you can do about it.

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
Im logging on now.

As I have told you before, there are many differences between you and I. One of the big ones being I don"t claim to be good. I could drive the failboat titanic off the side of the flat fail earth into the depths of fail hell and nobody will ever bother telling me about it. You on the other hand shout your mouth off about the least little sign of doing something that may or may not be an accomplishment. My neighbors don"t care how great of a shit I take in the morning as long as I don"t running up and down the street yelling about it.

I don"t think people are really supporting me, more like they are enjoying a laugh at your expense alongside me

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
Oh ya and by the way, any one who kills me and it isnt and honorable kill has nothing to brag about. The designers of the game recognize that there is a spicific level difference where there is very little possibility that the lower level will win and that outside of the HK range. HK are recognized as an acomplishment non HK killz means nothing.

Coming to the forums and bragging about a dishonorable kill is like bragging you pushed a kid off his tricycle.
I"ve been killing 80s since hitting 60, you are just sad and grasping at straws.

Sam DeathWalker said:
Then make 5 new DK"s and attack me with them ... LoL
How is it his fault you level like a retard?

I would be fucking ashamed if I had 36 characters and didn"t kill anyone in the game.

You are horrible, case in point you are pre-80 after 9 months.

I know I could level 36 characters one at a time without RAF or heirloom shoulders faster to 80 than you have to 60.

Countless others have leveled their crews in 5 man dungeons with 1 higher level paladin in weeks not months. You go on doing bonfire quests and getting flightpaths for level 10"s. Best of all you are trying to level low level characters in outlands, you are like flushing last night"s drunken turd and watching it liquify down the toilet.

INFACT, having exp go to the level 10"s actually makes you fail even harder. Do realize that any exp that does go to them is level capped?

If not, you could have a level 1 summoned to wherever, and instantly ding multiple times.

Your characters never ding while skipping a whole level... because their exp is capped as a percentage of their level. This is why NOBODY kills red con mobs in this game. This is why people still grind out lowbies in SM instead of straight to BRD. You can never pull a mob and instantly grant your low characters multiple levels at once. It simply is not possible, that extra exp over the cap poofs.

You have actually made it harder to level now, by adding 3 gimps in your team that eat exp. I am sure you don"t know this, because you are a fail at theorycrafting, and a fail at execution. You have proven this, because your low level characters have only leveled a few times. If this worked, your 10"s would be 30"s by now.

I am glad you exist, it makes me feel better about myself than I already did.

Do realize that any exp that does go to them is level capped?
Of course its level caped. About 100 mobs per level regardless of the mobs level that you kill.

At level 10 they get like 10 exp points (X3 for raf) off the mob. Say the mob is worth 500 to make it simple.

Pal alone gets 500

Pal with 4 level 10s gets 500X1.4 group bonus minus the 40 that goes to the lowbies.

LoL.

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
Then make 5 new DK"s and attack me with them ... LoL
You get more and more retarded with every single post.

It didn"t take him long to figure out he wasn"t going to be able to grind those mobs at BT. When I found him he was running away from that area.

It was hilarious watching him PVE, if possible he was even worse at that then PVP. The first was a single helboar and he lost at least 4 characters. The second was two of those dinosaur looking things and he lost another 4-5 characters. You would think if he has to rez after every pull he would at least be fast rezzing, nope. He was rezzing them with his prot pally one at a time.

You have like 30 shamans standing around, figure it out already. On my shaman team I have a simple macro that I click a couple times and it will rez anyone that has died. That is a group that gets maybe 2 deaths a week when I play them, I couldn"t even imagine playing the way you do. I could literally throw my keyboard against a wall repeatedly and level faster then you.

It"s getting to the point where it isn"t even funny picking on you anymore, it"s just too sad