Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

roddo_sl

shitlord
Thats a solo guide, when you group for ae its slower than questing, and even solo its debatable if its faster, finding 1 guide doesn"t mean the other 13 MILLION people playing WOW the way it was designed are wrong. And yes I just read it, after reading previous posts of yours I figured you were being completely retarded, I was wrong you were only being partially retarded.

Ok here is part of todays log (then pvp took over lol):

Sunfury Eradicator 11:59:21 49 s
Sunfury Eradicator 11:59:22 73 s
Sunfury Eradicator 11:59:22 70 s
Sunfury Eradicator 11:59:23 68 s
Sunfury Eradicator 11:59:26 62 s
Sunfury Eradicator 11:59:26 37 s
Sunfury Eradicator 11:59:38 41 s
Sunfury Eradicator 11:59:38 66 s
Sunfury Eradicator 11:59:39 56 s
Sunfury Eradicator 11:59:40 47 s
Sunfury Blood Lord 11:59:41 35 s
Shadowmoon Slayer 12:03:50 61 s
Shadowmoon Slayer 12:03:50 60 s
Shadowmoon Slayer 12:03:52 56 s
Shadowmoon Slayer 12:03:55 56 s
Shadowmoon Slayer 12:03:55 61 s
Shadowmoon Slayer 12:04:04 48 s
Shadowmoon Slayer 12:04:07 38 s
Sunfury Eradicator 12:08:18 77 s
Sunfury Eradicator 12:08:19 80 s
Sunfury Eradicator 12:08:22 73 s
Sunfury Eradicator 12:08:23 66 s
Sunfury Eradicator 12:08:24 61 s
Sunfury Eradicator 12:08:32 82 s
Sunfury Blood Lord 12:08:34 60 s
Sunfury Eradicator 12:08:34 93 s
Sunfury Eradicator 12:08:36 73 s
Sunfury Eradicator 12:08:38 63 s
Sunfury Eradicator 12:08:38 67 s
Sunfury Eradicator 12:08:38 45 s
Sunfury Eradicator 12:09:05 44 s
Shadowmoon Slayer 12:12:55 50 s
Shadowmoon Slayer 12:12:56 60 s
Shadowmoon Slayer 12:12:56 51 s
Shadowmoon Slayer 12:13:01 45 s
Shadowmoon Slayer 12:13:01 63 s
Shadowmoon Slayer 12:13:11 47 s
Shadowmoon Slayer 12:13:15 49 s
Shadowmoon Eye of Kilrogg 12:14:04 1 s
Shadowsworn Drakonid 12:14:47 8 s
Sunfury Eradicator 12:17:19 244 s
Sunfury Eradicator 12:17:22 52 s
Sunfury Eradicator 12:17:26 246 s
Sunfury Eradicator 12:17:26 222 s
Sunfury Eradicator 12:17:30 48 s
Sunfury Eradicator 12:17:30 53 s
Sunfury Eradicator 12:17:42 41 s
Sunfury Eradicator 12:17:42 41 s
Sunfury Blood Lord 12:17:44 39 s
Sunfury Blood Lord 12:17:55 29 s
Sunfury Eradicator 12:17:55 29 s
Sunfury Eradicator 12:18:00 194 s
Sunfury Eradicator 12:18:12 163 s
Shadowmoon Slayer 12:23:49 51 s
Shadowmoon Slayer 12:23:50 38 s
Shadowmoon Slayer 12:23:51 62 s
Shadowmoon Slayer 12:23:59 57 s
Shadowmoon Slayer 12:24:00 53 s
Shadowsworn Drakonid 12:24:24 108 s

A bit over 2 mobs a minute. Thats 1200/min or 72000/hour.

Thats solo unmodified.

Rested and group: 2 X 1.4 2.8 x 72K (total)
RAF and Group: 3 X 1.4 4.2 X 72K (total)

Rested and group is giving like 200K per hour (divided by the 5 guys though so 40K per hour each).

But Iv just started Ill be killing faster and going deeper at some point.

Basically I have to wait the 4 mintues for divine shield to refreash on my pally, and by the time I clear one side the other is up so they are on the 7.5 mintue or so timer.

Thats why I claim to be the best player under level 65; can anyone under level 65, by themsleves, boxing or playing one character kill 60 level 67/68 mobs in 30 mintues lol ....

Pren_foh

shitlord
any dps character with a healer can easily kill one mob per 30 seconds that"s + over them sustained indefinitely, yes.

roddo_sl

shitlord
your typical warlock, ret pally or dk can solo, 5 boxers can destroy the gimp rate at which you claim makes you the best. You don"t know shit about this game, yet you claim to be the best for your level. Pretty stupid if you ask anyone but your choad boy Foler.

xSubway_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
Thats why I claim to be the best player under level 65; can anyone under level 65, by themsleves, boxing or playing one character kill 60 level 67/68 mobs in 30 mintues lol ....
Press "Y" on any of your toon that has WOTLK enabled. Unless you have changed the keybinds, what you"ll see is the list of what you can "accomplish" that is tracked by Blizzard and available for anyone to see.

Complete them all and then you can start claiming how good/best you are.

First of all, you bragged that you averaged 18 mobs per pull.

Looking at your own log, you average 9.66 mobs per pull.

Secondly...

For only 5 of 36 characters to get 2 mobs per minute, is fucking HORRENDOUS. You are not figuring that one player can kill upwards of 2 or 3 mobs per minute solo. You kill 2 mobs per minute with 36 while only 5 share that exp. That means each pull 31 characters don"t get shit. And that means each pull 5 characters split table scraps.

I told you any level 70 character should kill 1 mob per about 20-30 seconds, depending on the class/gear.

My warlock in the most abysmal gear imaginable is doing 1 mob per 20 seconds, killing 3 mobs at once absolutely no problem without fearing, and ending almost all fights with 90% hp or better, and 85% mana or better.

If I kill 1 mob, I am full life and full mana for next one.

I definitely don"t "wait four minutes for divine shield" to pull more.

My personal best was 7 mobs in front of the Last Rites quest in Borean Tundra solo. I did use a healthstone, but I killed 7 level 72"s with 1 level 70 warlock, zero outside help. You kill 9 mobs with 36 characters... this is god damned pathetic Sam.

The fact that you can only kill 9 mobs (probably because you fail at pulling wow mobs because they don"t chase indefinitely) at a time with 36 characters tells me you are horrible at this game... absolutely horrible.

The guy in that video kills like 30+ mobs with one character and he was doing it for rep drops obviously.

You kill 9 per pull with 4 min downtime?

Are you fucking serious? Your own log specifically shows... FOUR FUCKING MINUTES OF NO KILLS?

Do you honestly even think you"re aoe"ing? If the characters you control out number the pull, you are definitely not aoeing. I"ll poise this to you... If 36 players, controlling 36 characters killed 9 mobs at a time in a raid, would that be considered AoE"ing?

I"d have to wonder what the other 27 people were doing while the 9 killed 1 mob each.

You are bad.... so fucking very bad, you are like watching Gallagher smash fruit, trite, simplistic, and equally retarded.

I said I am best at well 66 and under. Why bring up level 70 into this. When I am level 70 talk about level 70"s.

Ok ya its like 9.66 mobs per pull right now.

And you are comparing the number of characters I have and not the fact I am one person.

I am one person; you or whoever you compare me to is one person. Can any other one person; with level 66 or less characters beat me? And the answer is no. And then you say "but you have 36 characters" and I would say "ya well thats why I am better ....".

Just a simple question to answer can any single person in WoW, with character or characters level 66 or under kill mobs faster then I did in that log? If so show the link.

It also shows 11 mobs killed over 20 seconds, as well as 4 mintues with no kills. Thats kinda how aoe works ....

Aoe is area of effect; if I, or anyone, engage more then one mob at a time its considered aoe ....

You are not figuring that one player can kill upwards of 2 or 3 mobs per minute solo.
In theory ya but in practice with running out of mana and mob repop and all that its very questionable. Show me a 30 mintues or so log of some guy at level 66 killing a level 66 mob (or so) every 30 seconds for 30 mintues.

You guys just come in and bable we never see SS or logs or anything to support all these very questionable claims.

You can"t kill AND MOVE to another mob in 30 seconds. If the mobs are in close then you will agro more then one and as a solo you will die. If the mobs are spread out then you lose to much time moveing to the next mob.

If you can take the hits then you are a tank class with limited healing and dps; if you have high dps then the mob might kill you; if you can heal you might not have enough dps to kill fast.

My point is that you cannot single kill mobs of equal level in this game (in the 60"s) consistanly at a 30s each rate.

Thats means to mach me you have to pull multiple mobs at the same time. Which limits you to an aoe class which is most any class but you need more then cloth so that limits more; and you need a strong aoe spell. Probably only pal or dk (druid?) gonna work if at all. And you need a location that lets you pull 2-3 at a time every 60-90 secondsl.

All nice in theory but not going to work in practice.

Also Im not nowhere near my potential under 65; when my 20 some shaman hit 60 thats 4X more dps for me from thunderstorms. Ill double or triple my kill rate at that point. I might even kill at 5X my current rate cause I just move from spot to spot wiping all mobs out (I could use 1/3 then 1/3 then 1/3 to compensate for the cool down).

aznpinktuv_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
I said I am best at well 66 and under. Why bring up level 70 into this. When I am level 70 talk about level 70"s.

And you are comparing the number of characters I have and not the fact I am one person.

I am one person; you or whoever you compare me to is one person. Can any other one person; with level 66 or less characters beat me? And the answer is no. And then you say "but you have 36 characters" and I would say "ya well thats why I am better ....".

Just a simple question to answer can any single person in WoW, with character or characters level 66 or under kill mobs faster then I did in that log? If so show the link.

It also shows 11 mobs killed over 20 seconds, as well as 4 mintues with no kills. Thats kinda how aoe works ....

Aoe is area of effect; if I, or anyone, engage more then one mob at a time its considered aoe ....

In theory ya but in practice with running out of mana and mob repop and all that its very questionable. Show me a 30 mintues or so log of some guy at level 66 killing a level 66 mob (or so) every 30 seconds for 30 mintues.

You guys just come in and bable we never see SS or logs or anything to support all these very questionable claims.
you wanna see that log? ill do it on my paladin right infront of you

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:

So under this new system you are the best as long as you outnumber and outlevel your opponent? 36 vs 1 I would certainly hope you could beat someone lower level.

You aren"t going to run in to too many boxers that will fit this criteria either, we don"t hang out playing wow in the mid 60s. Really nobody does or ever has.

I"m sure there are plenty of people that can do it at level as fast as you showed in your log. That log was pretty pathetic. The video you watched was a single 70 doing it many times faster then your 36 box team.

He knows you are aoeing. What you are doing is not the caliber of pulls you would expect someone running a raid size boxing group to consider aoe though.

Once again we cannot de-level. I CAN fight indefinitely with no downtime ever though. At level you will be able to kill as many mobs as you show in that log with a single dk easy.

I just had a hilarious thought. All this crap you are talking about being best at 65. Just imagining how often you would have got owned if you were trying to do this in BC times. You would definitely still be working on hitting 61. You would be wiped non stop from the time you logged in until you logged out every day.

Sam DeathWalker said:

I am one person; you or whoever you compare me to is one person. Can any other one person; with level 66 or less characters beat me? And the answer is no.
You are god damned retarded... anyone level 65 can beat you, YOU ONLY KILL 2 MOBS PER MINUTE, THIS IS FUCKING HORRIBLE FOR MOST ANYONE IN THE FUCKING GAME, MUCH LESS SOMEONE PLAYING 36 FUCKING CHARACTERS YOU DENSE FUCK.

Sam DeathWalker said:
You can"t kill AND MOVE to another mob in 30 seconds.
I do this all the time on my warlock.

Infact I usually pull 3 at once on purpose while running to the next three, and he"s cloth wearing nothing but crafted/quest rewards. It has absolutely nothing to do with being 70+ it has everything to do with being effecient and gearing my character correctly via quests.

The reason you are so fucking retarded in the head, is because you"ve done zero quests, zero dungeons, and your army of gimps have missing slots, no items appropriate for a level 30 much less a level 60. Because of this, you somehow think no one can do what you"re doing. In reality, everyone is laughing their fucking ass off at the fact that you think 36 characters killing 9 mobs every 4 minutes is anything more than something to be horribly ashamed of. This is why you have no hp, this is why you fail at pvp, this is why you divine shield when 9 mobs are on your paladin.

YOUR SHAMAN ARE GEARED LIKE MOST LEVEL 15s.

YOUR PALADIN IS GEARED LIKE A LEVEL 40 HEALADIN.

NO FUCKING WONDER YOU DIVINE SHIELD WHEN YOU PULL 9 MOBS.

Everyone else in this fucking game is amazed at how inept you are.

You site aggroing an additional mob as a death sentenceb? None of us go to zones that are 56 levels higher than the lowest character in our group, only you do that retarded shit. Furthermore, most of us at this point never die to pve outside of soloing 5 man group quests.

Nevermind that you could spend 3 hours with your 11"s and 12"s with your Paladin in fucking Ragefire/SM/wherver and get them 30+ in record time, but you"re retarded it"s not your fault. Go on killing level 68"s for 1/10th your 12"s level since it is faster.

Nevermind that everyone has repeatedly said questing is fastest, immediately followed by instance boosting.

Nevermind that you think 2 mobs per minute is good to split between 36 characters of any level. Your characters actually advance at 1/100th the rate everyone elses do, INCLUDING Prepared, INCLUDING Ghost, INCLUDING everyone else that ever boxed.

spronk_foh

shitlord
I KILLED OVER 9000 MOBS A MINUTE I WIN SAM BOW DOWN

you_lose_good_day_sir_tshirt-p2359869287445990483aq6_400.jpg

Well as ususal not the slightest shread of proof of any of yur drivils.

Well seems good to me, if you say its bad well whatever, I just get better every day. Previously you said I was running away from BT and couldnt even exp there ....

Glo you dont have to delevel, just start 5 new dks and get them to 65 or 66 (should take you like 20 minutes if you quest from the way you talk). In fact any of you can start up a new dk and get him to 66 via quests in a day according to you guys and then attack me with him ..... you should win easy as you know how to gear your guy up right, and have da mad pvp skillz and he should have plenty of gold from your high level.