Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

Yari_Arkanum_foh

shitlord
Hey Glostylez,

I have a question, not to derail the thread but can you give me some tips on keeping my teem together and synchronized? I am only running 3 but octopus is just not cutting it. You seem to be able to even fly with yours without having to adjust anything.

Any help you could lend would be great. PM or email me at[email protected]

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Lejina Bloodbath said:
In a few months you should have went from Thrallmar to being 70 and decked out in Black Temple gear or being lvl 80 and trucking thru Naxx25 on your own.

Leveling? More than a week to go from Thrallmar to the top of BT is all kind of wrong. Most of us have done it in like three days, before the xp curve has been nerfed, without RAF and when the content was brand new, ie we had no clue wtf we were doing.

What"s wrong with that indeed.

So Sam will you comment on what Lejina and I said or will you go on putting your fingers in your ears and sing "Lalala I can"t hear you over the sound of how awesome I am"?

God damn it.

Laven_foh

shitlord
Ronaan said:
So Sam will you comment on what Lejina and I said or will you go on putting your fingers in your ears and sing "Lalala I can"t hear you over the sound of how awesome I am"?

God damn it.
Thats just Sam for you, he only talks about little shit and knows when he cant do things so just ignores it.

roddo_sl

shitlord
The place I used to work at one time before I got there made helmets for retards, that shocked them every time they headbutted anything. Sam needs one that shocks him anytime hes within 3 feet of a hooker or a computer.

And yet no one my level can beat me by themselves in pvp ....

And when I quit no one in EQ could beat me either.

It dosnt matter how much better your gear is then mine when you die at my feet.

Let me see if I got this stright. One guy does heroics and instances and get super gear and attacks another guy who has greens/blues and dies to the guy in greens/blues in under 30 seconds. And you all claim the guy that died is the better player because "he did something". LOL.

You don"t really ever PVP. You can"t be the top PVP"er at any range without doing BGs or Arenas. Only Arenas really even matter. But you"ll never do them since you can"t bring your whole squad in.
Well I wont be the best arena or bg pvper (unless I can bring in 36 at one time), but if whoever IS the best arena or bg pvper attacks me he will die, so that would make me the best ....

I won EQ because you can"t even theorycraft anyone who can take out 13 level 75 wizards with 5 clerics and shaman/bard/chanter buffs with any known level 80. Explain how it could be possible to do. And they have manaburn. Its just not possible. I was so far ahead of everyone it wasn"t even close.

You guys just babble and babble. You will never have a video of anyone my level taking me out in a fair fight (i.e. me not in the middle of a pull and ready). And that makes me the best at my level.

Ya its true enough that who cares about level 66 its not much of a claim as all good players are 80. But if you can"t win now 66 vs. 66 how do you plan to win 80 vs. 80?

I have a question, not to derail the thread but can you give me some tips on keeping my teem together and synchronized? I am only running 3 but octopus is just not cutting it. You seem to be able to even fly with yours without having to adjust anything.
My compeitor? LOL. Like a kid driving a trycycle trying to race jet plane. And you wonder why it took me months and months to get set up right.

It was kinda funny today; a 8000 HP druid on a flyer attacked me while I was pulling with hurricane (I guess thats the cloud spell the bolts), I had like 15 mobs on me and was healing with all my shaman and all his hurricane did was kill the mobs faster for me LOL. Then I killed him but he got me later on when I went oom. Then he left ....

Laven_foh

shitlord
I think I remember Glo facerolling you as soon as he hit up outlands multiple times. Once you get to northrend next year you will be getting your ass handed to you all day long, you are just in out of date content nobody really messes with anymore. From this point on I dont care what you say Glo is better and always will be better then you, catch up to him and get your ass kicked again sammie. GLO IS BETTER THEN SAMMIE BECAUSE HE DID INFACT KICK YOUR ASS WHEN HE WAS IN YOUR LEVEL RANGE AND THERE WASNT SHIT YOU COULD DO. AND ALSO IF YOU RAN INTO THE TOP RANKED ARENA PLAYER(S) YOU WOULD INSTANTLY GET THE SHIT BEATEN OUT OF YOU.

Yari_Arkanum_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
Ya heres a "tip".

You won"t win the Indy 500 in your fathers volkwagon and you won"t beat Teh MIGHTY DEATHWALER with $2000 worth of computer equipment.
Sam, Your trash setup of computers is not anywhere equal to anything i run. I don"t run AMD trash for one. I run top of the line custom built I7 Intel Based Desktop Workstations with more power than your pathetic setup could ever muster so don"t go making assumptions you aren"t ready to backup. My setup isn"t in the fucking basement with 2x4"s holding it together and you will never find a cheap leather couch with fucking animal fur on it in my house.

Second off, i wasn"t asking your advice you fucking retard. That"s why i asked ghost his advice. If i wanted your advice i certainly wouldn"t ask you about Multibox Gaming. That is for fucking sure.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Yari_Arkanum said:
Sam, Your trash setup of computers is not anywhere equal to anything i run. I don"t run AMD trash for one. I run top of the line custom built I7 Intel Based Desktop Workstations with more power than your pathetic setup could ever muster so don"t go making assumptions you aren"t ready to backup. My setup isn"t in the fucking basement with 2x4"s holding it together and you will never find a cheap leather couch with fucking animal fur on it in my house.

Second off, i wasn"t asking your advice you fucking retard. That"s why i asked ghost his advice. If i wanted your advice i certainly wouldn"t ask you about Multibox Gaming. That is for fucking sure.
SAMJACKED!
If Sam gets you angry you need to take a step back.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Sam DeathWalker said:
You guys just babble and babble. You will never have a video of anyone my level taking me out in a fair fight (i.e. me not in the middle of a pull and ready). And that makes me the best at my level.
Glo did.

See, I count up total levels - and when it comes to totaling character levels, you had many, MANY more levels that he did, and he still embarrassed you. I think 5 Lvl 80s should be in your favor, since you have way more than 400 total levels across your raid. You must be at least what, 1300-1400 total character levels?

See, Sam? Isn"t this fun?

tikkus_foh

shitlord
Sam, here"s the thing: If one day you"re able to beat glostylez"s 5 players with your 36 characters (I have a strong theory that this will never happen), it will only be because you"ve paid a lot more money than him to do so (Again let me reiterate that this will probably never happen).

You talk about MMO"s the same way you talk about your 400+ whores. You"ve had sex with a ton of girls, because you"vepaidthem to have intercourse with you.This is not an accomplishment.

I"ve never paid for sex and have laid it to a single digit percentage compared to your number. I haven"t felt the need to make them hold up signs saying how long I can keep it up either. Because, well, I have nothing to prove to the internet.

Regardless, you have no skill. Period. If you preface each one of your claims that a level 66 cannot beat you 1v1 because you spend an ungodly amount more money per month to ensure that that never happens, you will have made your first statement that I agree with.

I dont exactly recall that glo was equal level to me when he killed me. But no matter Ill level my guys up slow but sure, as I did in EQ.

By the way is glo (who hasn"t done instances or BG"s or Arenas or all that) better then you are?

Sure one of the reasons I am the best is I have spent more money on the game, I"ll agree to that. Just like the baseball team that wins cause it spends more on players or the car racing team who using higher quality more expensive items to win. Or even like the United States which spends more total dollars on millitary then anyone.

One I7 is no where near the computing power of 6 3.2ghz athlons with 24G (4g per computer) ram and 6 9600 video cards. Not even close. Im running 7 instnaces per computer (on 5 and 1 on mymain) wiht little problems.

Yari_Arkanum_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
I dont exactly recall that glo was equal level to me when he killed me. But no matter Ill level my guys up slow but sure, as I did in EQ.

By the way is glo (who hasn"t done instances or BG"s or Arenas or all that) better then you are?

Sure one of the reasons I am the best is I have spent more money on the game, I"ll agree to that. Just like the baseball team that wins cause it spends more on players or the car racing team who using higher quality more expensive items to win. Or even like the United States which spends more total dollars on millitary then anyone.
According to his gear he has done instances jackass. Learn to fucking Armory sometime before you open your stupid fucking mouth.

Compairing yourself to a major league sports team is just pure lose. You manage a bunch of slum lord apartments feeding off your parents. You are hardly the best at anything. Maybe the best at being a retard.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Sam DeathWalker said:

Classic, though your logic as always is flawed. The money spent on the players if because they are good at what they do to begin with. The race car driver wins because he has skill and skillful crew. Just sayin...

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Sam DeathWalker said:
You can"t kill AND MOVE to another mob in 30 seconds.If the mobs are in close then you will agro more then one and as a solo you will die. If the mobs are spread out then you lose to much time moveing to the next mob.

If you can take the hits then you are a tank class with limited healing and dps; if you have high dps then the mob might kill you; if you can heal you might not have enough dps to kill fast.
Fury Wars. Charge/intercept. Bloodthirst. Occasionally take 8 seconds to bandage and charge/intercept again. Sprinkle with DPS, and bingo. And it doesn"t take anyone but you much time to mount up, run a short distance, and attack. Hell, I used to charge/intercept off the mount, dismount in midair off of a flying mount, or jump off of cliffs and intercept/charge mobs at the bottom and often take no damage. Mounts are like a 3 second cast, if you aren"t in a retarded area, you can 3sec plus maybe 5sec to get to another mob, well under your guess of 30. And an add or two was no big deal, with either old school SS+cleave and WW, or the new WW/Titan"s miss/etc, in fact depending on the mobs, it was preferable. Hell, I used to pull 4-5 at a time on purpose back in the old days.

Not that you"ve really played the game, Sam, and would have any sort of in-depth knowledge of anything requiring a modicum of skill, other than simply min/maxing and mashing macro buttons. But, yeah, a lot of classes would prove the above wrong, when played by someone who has skill.

Pren_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
It was kinda funny today; a 8000 HP druid on a flyer attacked me while I was pulling with hurricane (I guess thats the cloud spell the bolts), I had like 15 mobs on me and was healing with all my shaman and all his hurricane did was kill the mobs faster for me LOL. Then I killed him buthe got me later on when I went oom.Then he left ....
a single druid with 8000 hp killed you ahahaha

roddo_sl

shitlord
Erronius said:
Fury Wars. Charge/intercept. Bloodthirst. Occasionally take 8 seconds to bandage and charge/intercept again. Sprinkle with DPS, and bingo. And it doesn"t take anyone but you much time to mount up, run a short distance, and attack. Hell, I used to charge/intercept off the mount, dismount in midair off of a flying mount, or jump off of cliffs and intercept/charge mobs at the bottom and often take no damage. Mounts are like a 3 second cast, if you aren"t in a retarded area, you can 3sec plus maybe 5sec to get to another mob, well under your guess of 30. And an add or two was no big deal, with either old school SS+cleave and WW, or the new WW/Titan"s miss/etc, in fact depending on the mobs, it was preferable. Hell, I used to pull 4-5 at a time on purpose back in the old days.

Not that you"ve really played the game, Sam, and would have any sort of in-depth knowledge of anything requiring a modicum of skill, other than simply min/maxing and mashing macro buttons. But, yeah, a lot of classes would prove the above wrong, when played by someone who has skill.
I"d say all classes can beat his gimp kill rate if played with skill, except maybe healing specced casters or warrior tanks. Hes epic fail all the way, and never will succeed because he refuses to learn.