Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

lenore_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
Well I wont be the best arena or bg pvper (unless I can bring in 36 at one time), but if whoever IS the best arena or bg pvper attacks me he will die, so that would make me the best ....
Sam, you have to actually challenge the best PvPers and beat them before you can claim to be the best. See that"s how it works. You present the challenge, and then you either succeed or you fail. You do not get to skip the contest entirely and say, "I would have won."

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Sam DeathWalker said:
I dont exactly recall that glo was equal level to me when he killed me. But no matter Ill level my guys up slow but sure, as I did in EQ.
He was lower level, Sam, when you use my method of calculating your total character level.

T.C.L. = the Total of all levels across all characters played

Copyright Erronius, 2009.

Sam DeathWalker said:
By the way is glo (who hasn"t done instances or BG"s or Arenas or all that) better then you are?
He has, afaik. And as far as I care, everyone but you is better at WOW that I. I don"t give a shit, and I"m not an egomaniac like you seem to be. The only reason I don"t think you are? The awe-inspiring amount of failure you bring to this thread.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Sam DeathWalker said:
Sure one of the reasons I am the best is I have spent more money on the game, I"ll agree to that. Just like the baseball team that wins cause it spends more on players or the car racing team who using higher quality more expensive items to win. Or even like the United States which spends more total dollars on millitary then anyone.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I keep forgetting to add shit. I took this the other night, and I don"t think I"ve ever seen this many people in the "Shaw before. I"m positive it was probably people given the link via guildchat or the WOW forums.

It"s the only thing I"ll say you reallyAREthe best at Sam. You absofuckinglutely create a spectacle, no matter where you go or what you do. Someone said some time ago that you were a slow train wreck, and it"s perhaps one of the best comments I"ve heard in regards to you. Right now you"re still building up retard-steam, and we are watching minor bumps with gleeful laughter. The final crash will be a year-long skidmark of failure and drama, I"m sure, and I await it with a good deal of anticipation.

I saw 515 the other night right around the time people were posting their videos.

A yet with all this bable I did in fact win EQ when I quit, and at some point I will win WoW (although looking a few years down the road I will admit).

tikkus_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
I dont exactly recall that glo was equal level to me when he killed me. But no matter Ill level my guys up slow but sure, as I did in EQ.
But you have more total levels than him right? By your logic, you should be facerolling his fucking ass.

And yes, glo has done instances, because he is not terrible.

And no, what you"re doing is not at all analogous to professional baseball or the American military. It"s more along the lines of buying a failboat and spending thousands of dollars for 36 motors that slowly propel you forward because you decided to sail against the wind.

Yari_Arkanum said:
It"s nice to see those dellusions of yours kicking in full speed. Did you win with your last hooker because on the way out you had to pay her money?
LOL find Sam"s DK on the armory.

ZERO Dungeon boss kills with 74 instance deaths. No telling which instance the 74 deaths came from but that does mean one day he zoned into Hellfire Ramparts or somewhere similar and had his ass handed to him repeatedly.

Iv never been into an instance with the dk, must be counting the starting quests ... 74 times lol that a lot but I did die doing those quests, but I did all the side quests as well, and did some duels also.

roddo_sl

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
Iv never been into an instance with the dk, must be counting the starting quests ... 74 times lol that a lot but I did die doing those quests, but I did all the side quests as well, and did some duels also.
You idiot theres no side quests there, you have to do them all. 74 times dying there is proof of just how bad you are. A couple is acceptable, because you might stumble into the elite when your getting your mount or something, but otherwise its very hard to die if you have a clue. I"ve done the starting zone for dks at least half a dozen times so I know from experience how easy it is.

Belefuu_foh

shitlord
Holy God, 74 deaths in the DK intro quests!?!? THERE is your WoW world first Sam!!! I"m pretty sure nobody else in all of WoW is able to die 74 times in the DK intro quests, if so prove with link or video. My 67 DK, whom I"ve sank less than a day of extremely casual playing time into to get to that level by the way, only has 22 TOTAL deaths. And honestly, that"s probably not even that low for a 67 DK. You nearly quadrupled that in the intro quests alone, where they give you tons of gear that"s way better than the average level 55 will have leveling up the first time and the NPCs heal you and give you buffs and pretty much won"t even LET you die.

Laven_foh

shitlord
I can do the DK starting area quests in about 1 1/2 - 2hrs with 0 deaths its so easy, and again you blame shit about not being right like titanpanel but it is and its just that you suck, and if it says 74 deaths in a instance then you died 74 times in a instance lol. you sux

roddo_sl

shitlord
My 80 dk has 129 total deathes. about half of those are instance/raid deathes. I"m kinda shocked i"ve died that many times, but I guess it just means I"m not as good as sam.

aznpinktuv_foh

shitlord
Well I wont be the best arena or bg pvper (unless I can bring in 36 at one time), but if whoever IS the best arena or bg pvper attacks me he will die, so that would make me the best ....
[/quote]

hey fuck head, bring all 36 of your characters, and ill bring the top 5v5 team on ruin. lets see who kicks whos ass. you wont even beable to kill of us before you die.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
In his messed up mind that wouldn"t be a fair fight. You"d be 5 and he"d be alone.

aznpinktuv_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
One I7 is no where near the computing power of 6 3.2ghz athlons with 24G (4g per computer) ram and 6 9600 video cards. Not even close. Im running 7 instnaces per computer (on 5 and 1 on mymain) wiht little problems.
dont even make me laugh sam.

your little puny athlon setup with 9600"s will get fucked up by my setup of 2 i7 920"s at 4.0 and 4 HD4890"s.

if you dont believe me,

anandtech.com

Sin Saint_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
And yet no one my level can beat me by themselves in pvp ....
Uh...did you forget about Prepared? He could roll all DK"s on your server tomorrow if he wanted. As long as he is playing the game you shouldn"t be saying your the best at anything.

Sam DeathWalker said:
Confirmation you are horrible at this game. 74 deaths in the DK starting area, I didn"t die on my DK once from creation to Stormwind.