Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

Sin Saint_foh

shitlord
Sin Saint said:
Uh...did you forget about Prepared? He could roll all DK"s on your server tomorrow if he wanted. As long as he is playing the game you shouldn"t be saying your the best at anything.
Or...you could roll DK"s on his server and prove you"re the best...oh wait...no you can"t.

your little puny athlon setup with 9600"s will get fucked up by my setup of 2 i7 920"s at 4.0 and 4 HD4890"s.

Well those are impressive, but you only have two of them. Hummm 4.0G out of a 920 ... Still I have 6 to yur two. How much ram?

My next system will even blow away a i7 though;

::Tyan Computer Corporation:: System Boards detail

With 32G ram the whole wow folder will be in ram!

Aznpinktuv just twink out a level 66 and come die at my feet like the feeble minion you are.

Well ya prepared can beat me but lets see him stick with; $400 a month or so kinda gonna wear him down slow but sure I bets. Also his guys are still around 70 (the ones in his guild) and been there for 6-8 months now. Ya he is doing content (I guess) with his 80"s but isn"t leveling his 70"s more important?

There are like 6 side quests that don"t have to be done. Well I wasn"t trying to be death free just blunder into whatever to get done with it as fast as possible. I won my first duel but I was more quests done then the other person.

As to you guys saying you dont pay for sex take the number of hours of your time you spend on her times 60 and divide by the number of minutes of your time you had sex with her, and I think you will find a ratio of 10,000 to 1 lol LOL LOL ...

I really don"t know how you guys expect me to soar like an Eagle when I have to argue with Turkeys all day.

Everlast_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
Also his guys are still around 70 (the ones in his guild) and been there for 6-8 months now. Ya he is doing content (I guess) with his 80"s but isn"t leveling his 70"s more important?
Prepared has 13 of his characters over 70 and 32 of his characters are higher level than any of yours. Oh yeah, Yahoo! also did an article on him, making him the most famous multi boxer, until Yahoo! does an article on you.

tikkus_foh

shitlord
Believe it or not Sam, some people have healthy relationships where they actually enjoy spending time with their significant other. So the time spent/time fucking ratio is pretty meaningless, considering the former isn"t a job.

I don"t fuck around with females I can"t stand being around. There"s too many of them to suffer through that. There"s also too many to pay for sex.

I think you"re the only turkey here, sam. I don"t even thinkyoubelieve your own bullshit anymore.

Yari_Arkanum_foh

shitlord
Originally Posted by Sam DeathWalker View Post
One I7 is no where near the computing power of 6 3.2ghz athlons with 24G (4g per computer) ram and 6 9600 video cards. Not even close. Im running 7 instnaces per computer (on 5 and 1 on mymain) wiht little problems.
Once again Sam you fail. 6 3.2Ghz athlons eh? with a whole whopping 4gb of ram, and lets not forget your fucking aged 9600 video cards!

WOW SIR I AM IMPRESSED. Considering that your hardware isn"t even fucking current and its low quality value based processor and video cards don"t exactly scream top dollar. Let me guess, you went to Fry"s electronics and spent 4 or 5 thousand on 6 computers and monitors eh?

I have 4 Desktop Workstations That cost over $5550 a piece to build and they are state of the art media workstations. What does that equate to in your terms? One of my fucking workstations is more powerful than your entire gimped fucking array.

What are my workstations?

Evga E758-A1 SLI-3 Mainboard Deluxe
i7 950 3.06Ghz Quad Core Intel CPU
12GB DDR3 1600 Memory
2x1TB Sata 3 10,000 RPM Hard Drives
3x EVGA 896-P3-1255-AR GeForce GTX 260 Core 216 896MB 448-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Supported Video Card
16X BD-RW Sata Blue Ray Burner
48X Sata DVD-RW
1250 Watt Lian Li PSU
Twin Samsung 30" HDMI Monitors

And i have 4 of them. 2 to Run my Games, 1 to Run my media center, and another to run my business.

Unlike you Sam i didn"t inherit my fucking money. I made it you cockslime. Not only did i have 2 Master"s degrees by the time i was 25, i also own a home bigger than you can imagine in a very posh neighborhood in Arizona and all my shit is paid for.

Shove that up your ass you fucking loser.

roddo_sl

shitlord
theres no fucking side quests in the dk starting area you ignorant son of a bitch, if you don"t do all of the available quests you don"t leave, and even if there was 74 deaths is just plain retarded. The only turkey here is you, you couldn"t soar like an eagle if you jumped off a cliff.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Hah you have to die like every 3 mobs you kill to ramp up 74 deaths.

Bravo! You finally managed to be the best at something.

I have 4 Desktop Workstations That cost over $5550 a piece to build and they are state of the art media workstations. What does that equate to in your terms? One of my fucking workstations is more powerful than your entire gimped fucking array.

Dude $5000 each for those .... some people have more money then sense

What are my workstations?

Evga E758-A1 SLI-3 Mainboard Deluxe
i7 950 3.06Ghz Quad Core Intel CPU
12GB DDR3 1600 Memory
2x1TB Sata 3 10,000 RPM Hard Drives
3x EVGA 896-P3-1255-AR GeForce GTX 260 Core 216 896MB 448-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Supported Video Card
16X BD-RW Sata Blue Ray Burner
48X Sata DVD-RW
1250 Watt Lian Li PSU
Twin Samsung 30" HDMI Monitors

You only have 2 you are using for game; I use all 6. They are nice but my 6 have more computing power then yur 2.

Unlike you Sam i didn"t inherit my fucking money. I made it you cockslime. Not only did i have 2 Master"s degrees by the time i was 25, i also own a home bigger than you can imagine in a very posh neighborhood in Arizona and all my shit is paid for.

Sure must be nice to be so poor that you only have one property to take care of.....

Well you beat me on the masters degrees but that just means yur to stupid to teach yourself. My IQ is 144.

And with all this money (lol chump change to the MIGHTY DEATHWALKER) and so call brains (ya yur 25 years old, so you started learning valuable information at 15 at best so you have 10 years of knowledge. I have 40 ....) you run what ONE character LOL.

Read this and search for "side quest":

Death knight quests - WoWWiki - Your guide to the World of Warcraft

Man you Turkeys must think its thanksgiving or something.

Those reward talent points. They"re pretty nice to have, shit brains.

Well duh thats why I did them but they are not necessary to complete to leave the starting instance ...

Hey can you tell from the armory the number of time others have Honorable Killed you. I see where I can find out how many HK I have against others but not how many against me.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sam, you"ve proven again that you don"t know how strong individual characters really are because you think your pile of gimps is fully utilizing every character"s strength
You can"t kill AND MOVE to another mob in 30 seconds. If the mobs are in close then you will agro more then one and as a solo you will die.
I can. With my Warlock, I can easily fear-juggle 3 to 4 mobs while my pet tanks a fifth. Equal level of course. And I DoT them all and they all die. You just suck.

You still are nothing but talk and everyone who tries just walks over you and your pile of gimps.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Now you"re bragging with how much money you have. Can it get any more pathetic?

aznpinktuv_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
Well you beat me on the masters degrees but that just means yur to stupid to teach yourself. My IQ is 144.

do you have one of these hanging around?

doubt it.

plus 144 cant even make mensa depending on the test you took.

Theres many different tests. 144 is barely above average on some of them and on the basis of your claims in this thread as well as previous threads so far, i doubt your above average at all.

next time you make a claim into something you have 0 knowledge about, do some research you dumb fuck. post a pic of your test scores with the specific test name and the breakdowns per standard deviation. They all do it and they all have a graph.