Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sam DeathWalker said:
But my claims are actually true. If the New York Giants claim to be the best Football team in the world after they win the superbowl are they meglomaniacs?
were the NY Giants all controlled by one human?

Requiem_foh

shitlord
Gonna play devil"s advocate as I so often do here, god save my nets...

I don"t think Sam"s position is entirely offbase; The duality should be resolved. I can agree on some level that if somebody who is 15 years old can be tried for a crime and sentenced as if they are an adult, they should be able to consent to have sex. Seems reasonable on it"s face, and the notion that age of prosecution should be raised to match consent or vice versa doesn"t sound that crazy to me.

However, that"s not really how it is. Minors are only prosecuted as adults when it has been determined by due process that they should be handled that way. I don"t know what the process is exactly, but I have generally agreed with most of the cases I"ve seen where a child was tried as an adult, so I think it works ok. I assume it involves putting the child through a series of questions and tests to determine if they pre-meditated the action, if they understood that death was permanent, etc. Questions and/or tests to determine if the defendant understood his or her actions.

The caveat though, as it applies to the topic at hand, is shouldn"t the same be applicable in the case of statutory rape? Certainly there is situations where there is no point in defending the minor as such. I mean if you were going to dismiss the idea that a minor can"t decide who to and not to have sex with, wouldn"t a hooker be damn near the perfect candidate? What exactly are you protecting at that point?

All that being said, it"s creepy and distasteful at best to have sex with a 15 y/o when you"re 30. No two ways about that.

Time to match up the voice to the pedo face...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/duTrziZoJPg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/duTrziZoJPg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Requiem said:
Gonna play devil"s advocate as I so often do here, god save my nets...

I don"t think Sam"s position is entirely offbase; The duality should be resolved. I can agree on some level that if somebody who is 15 years old can be tried for a crime and sentenced as if they are an adult, they should be able to consent to have sex. Seems reasonable on it"s face, and the notion that age of prosecution should be raised to match consent or vice versa doesn"t sound that crazy to me.

However, that"s not really how it is. Minors are only prosecuted as adults when it has been determined by due process that they should be handled that way. I don"t know what the process is exactly, but I have generally agreed with most of the cases I"ve seen where a child was tried as an adult, so I think it works ok. I assume it involves putting the child through a series of questions and tests to determine if they pre-meditated the action, if they understood that death was permanent, etc. Questions and/or tests to determine if the defendant understood his or her actions.

The caveat though, as it applies to the topic at hand, is shouldn"t the same be applicable in the case of statutory rape? Certainly there is situations where there is no point in defending the minor as such. I mean if you were going to dismiss the idea that a minor can"t decide who to and not to have sex with, wouldn"t a hooker be damn near the perfect candidate? What exactly are you protecting at that point?
So do you think Sam is thinking this way because he is not only capable of following your train of thought here but also capable of coming up with this by himself?

I sincerely doubt this.

Flight

Molten Core Raider
Sam DeathWalker said:
Kids cost to much ... rather spend money on WoW.
And yet you spent money on a 15 year old drug addict, to have sex with you.

You"re going on about the age of consent as though you and this child were in love with each other. The truth is you took advantage of this childs addiction and gave her money to blow you.

Because of that you are, by law and in the eyes of all of us, a child sex offender.

You trying to justify paying a 15 year old drug addict for sex is pathetic.

Nearly as pathetic as the fact you are more worried about people using your bald, pathetic photo than you are about people knowing you are a child abuser.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Sam, I"ve known much of whats been posted for well over a year (nearly 2). It"s funny what some bored googling will turn up. For much of that time, I had the opportunity to post it, but I held back on it. For one, I originally thought you were simply a goofball, an odd duck. But eventually I came to realize some really basic things about you. For one, you have no moral compass. You can"t (or won"t) grasp or accept very basic concepts, that are really ones that 8th graders can grasp. Second, you brag about prostitution openly on the internet. NM all the sexual predators that prowl the internets, or the ones that hunt for children in games like WOW. Should we trust you, when you brag about having 400+ prostitutes? Given that you feel the current laws are unjust, would you still sleep with 14 or 15 year olds, would the law allow it? It"s akin to the old definition of "Integrity". Would you steal, if you knew you would get away with it and no one would know? Would you engage in prostitution? Would you again commit rape, even statutory rape, if you thought you would get away with it and no one would know? And to think that you consider yourself an adult, when you come off as a mentally immature man-child.

That alone, in my mind, was the justification to post what I did. You are a convicted sexual predator who is unapologetic, and it seems as though you have not learned from your experience nor have you grown wise with age since then. You post your personal information on the web, and it would be easy for a child to call you. You post pictures of your whores, which doesn"t help your case. You rail against the rule of law, not because I think you believe them to be unjust in principle, but rather because they hampered how you felt you should be able to live your life, after which you attempt to piece together a defense in order to justify your stances that run counter to law and societal norms. I would imagine any judge who has dealt with you in the past, would actually be furious after reading your writings on the internet - you are not rehabilitated, you are not repentant. It shouldn"t be surprising, then, that you continue to openly flaunt the law, in the sexual arena in regards to prostitution, no less.

In truth, many people have been convicted of statutory rape, but they didn"t pay the women thereby assisting them in being child prostitutes. Nor did they run other unsavory business practices which operated on the edge of legality, as you have done. What is sad, Sam, is that you likely will not be able to grasp my next point:

You have done more harm to yourself in this thread by defending actions which are indefensible in the eyes of most people, than anything anyone could have posted, could have possibly done. Had you simply said"Yeah, I wish you hadn"t posted that, but it was a long time ago and I"ve paid my debt to society. I wish I could do it over again, differently, I swear"I don"t think people would have thought nearly as badly of you as they do now. It was your no-holds-barred, retard logic self-justification that sent everyone into rage-mode, and your continuing defense of yourself simply makes you look more and more LIKE a predator, or pimp, or john to everyone else.

All this, and more, makes me glad I posted it. You don"t feel you did anything wrong, and as such I wouldn"t trust you alone with a 15yo again. You are on the internet with access to millions, and you are unwilling to change. Were I to see a headline with your picture underneath, that read "Man has sex with underage harem, claims he gave them what they wanted", I wouldn"t be surprised. You didn"t have the decency to PM me about the pics, like most logical people would have done - instead you took the opportunity to argue non-arguments, and in the process give us insight to a sick mind. I really think you relish the attention, even though it is attention of the most undesirable sort. I"ll change my avatar in a second, but the Megan"s law pic I cannot change, and GL trying to get the mods to take it down. I imagine it is quite possible they might leave it up, as a warning to all of the gaming community, to avoid you, particularly in regards to coming to San Jose for slumber parties or ice-cream socials. It would be appropriate for the pic to remain, in a thread in which you sought to inflate your ego to gigantic proportions, as a glaring warning sign to all who see it.

"Danger, here be monsters"

It was never about the gaming, Sam. You never got that. It was how your addled mind argues, how you see the world. Your minds-eye is warped, and your view of reality and the world around you is frightening. You have little or no concept of fair, or just, or right, or wrong, or good, or bad or even evil. From what I"ve seen, it is simply"What Sam wants"versus"everyone else, aka "the Haters"". Logic and debate is impossible with you, because they are simply tools that you use to justify your actions and thinking, and you twist them so far in using them that they are unrecognizable to everyone else. People cannot debate with you, not because you are intelligent or that your arguments win out in the end, but rather because you refuse to find common ground from which to arguefrom, and as such neither side can come to terms with the other. I"m not hating on you here when I say this Sam - please, seek out help, therapy, anything along those lines. I don"t hate you, and I seriously hope you can get help, because you need it in spades.

I"ll take a break, you take one too. Go play WOW, and think about things. Feel free to come back and post a new thread after awhile (I know you will), and I imagine it will be more of your bragging, with more flaming from the community here. Feel free to PM me, though I don"t think you will.

My only question at this point, Sam, was did you ever apologize to the girls, or to any of the women? I"ll understand if you don"t think you need to, that would follow with everything else that"s been said so far, but I would find that sad.

McShrimp_foh

shitlord
I would just like to say that this thread is perhaps the best thing on the entire Internet. Ever.

I thought I"d throw this out for anyone who doesn"t feel like going to Google Maps. There"s no exact proof of an address, but I"m going to go out on a limb and say that sign on the tree says something to the extent of "Registered Sex-Offender lives here"

Sweet pad Sam, sweet pad.