Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

roddo_sl

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
I picked a number at random to clarify the arugment. Do you have anything except conclusory insults to add.

I am talking about changing the laws to make sex with 15 year olds legal (as it is in many contries and its 16 in alaska). Im not concered about younger and could really care less.
DEAR SAM:
My name"s Ericka and I"m using Roddo"s acct to post this because I frankly cannot help myself. I"ve heard of the "Legendary Sam" before...
Now that I"m reading about you I, I have a serious headache!
Are you for real Sam?? Do you believe what you are posting or just an attention whore? If you do, you suffer (from beside alot of other obvious conditions) from "Grandiosity complex", which is in fact directly linked to other mental conditions. You are narcissistic, and sad. Achieving getting your ass handed to you on PC games isn"t an accomplishment, nor being a pimp, nor having slept w/ 400+ imaginary women! Get out from behind your monitor (dress up first don"t go out in your loin cloth!) get a succesful (legal) job, find a woman (who isn"t a prostitute or drug addict, or under 18) develop a normal healthy relationship, marry, and have a child out of a loving, functional relationship. Then come back and show us all what a real success you are. How would that make you a success? It simply would mean you have been able to overcome everything that you have become in your life. Then again, if you are the person you are presenting yourself as here, what I just challenged you with- isn"t humanly possible for you to do.
You are not Johnny Depp, nor the other ppl you"ve mentioned. It isn"t right under any circumstance for someone of 30 to have sex with someone of 15 yrs. of age. Any descent human being would have tried to help her, not get in her pants.
You had nothing to do with the fact that you were born ill. But you are responsible for getting yourself help, get medicated! Achieve something in the real world. Be something other than delusional, sick, sad, ego-centric etc. I wouldn"t worry so much about what you call an "un-flattering" pic of yourself. I"d worry more about the person looking back at me, when I look in the mirror.
Then again, you"d have to be sane to understand any of this, and I think you"ve proven to the world that is too much to ask!
Sincerely,
Ericka

Roddo said:
DEAR SAM:
My name"s Ericka and I"m using Roddo"s acct to post this because I frankly cannot help myself. I"ve heard of the "Legendary Sam" before...
Now that I"m reading about you I, I have a serious headache!
Are you for real Sam?? Do you believe what you are posting or just an attention whore? If you do, you suffer (from beside alot of other obvious conditions) from "Grandiosity complex", which is in fact directly linked to other mental conditions. You are narcissistic, and sad. Achieving getting your ass handed to you on PC games isn"t an accomplishment, nor being a pimp, nor having slept w/ 400+ imaginary women! Get out from behind your monitor (dress up first don"t go out in your loin cloth!) get a succesful (legal) job, find a woman (who isn"t a prostitute or drug addict, or under 18) develop a normal healthy relationship, marry, and have a child out of a loving, functional relationship. Then come back and show us all what a real success you are. How would that make you a success? It simply would mean you have been able to overcome everything that you have become in your life. Then again, if you are the person you are presenting yourself as here, what I just challenged you with- isn"t humanly possible for you to do.
You are not Johnny Depp, nor the other ppl you"ve mentioned. It isn"t right under any circumstance for someone of 30 to have sex with someone of 15 yrs. of age. Any descent human being would have tried to help her, not get in her pants.
You had nothing to do with the fact that you were born ill. But you are responsible for getting yourself help, get medicated! Achieve something in the real world. Be something other than delusional, sick, sad, ego-centric etc. I wouldn"t worry so much about what you call an "un-flattering" pic of yourself. I"d worry more about the person looking back at me, when I look in the mirror.
Then again, you"d have to be sane to understand any of this, and I think you"ve proven to the world that is too much to ask!
Sincerely,
Ericka
Sam, she sounds about 15...GO GEDDAH!

Fammaden_foh

shitlord
Must post in Legendary thread. Someone give Erronius a golden name and king of the internets title, because no one will ever win the game like this again. And for the love of all things we stand for, make the last post before HoS be from Furor Planesdefiler. It simply must be.

Requiem_foh

shitlord
Quineloe said:
So do you think Sam is thinking this way because he is not only capable of following your train of thought here but also capable of coming up with this by himself?

I sincerely doubt this.
You and me both. I wasn"t suggesting that Sam"s words and actions falling under the purvue of my points was anything but purely accidental(on his part).

If Sam was smart, he would have simply come here and said "25 years ago I hired a hooker and didn"t know she was under 18. Fuck."

He could have even got his dig in: "I think that as soon as a woman opens up her vag to any man willing to pay 20 dollars she should forfeit the state"s defense of her so-called innocence and naivety, I didn"t take advantage of anybody!"

Articulation Sam. You need some.

Cascow_foh

shitlord
So when my wife asked me how my day was, I had to respond with "zomg", and then forwarded her to this thread. Her initial response was "this isn;t real is it?"

After 5 minutes of random google work, she"s convinced.

Domain toolsbring up a listing of3908 Arden Farms Place(your parents place?). Also listed to Ferris Construction.

I"m also (as a parent) not sure how I feel about a registered sex offender living right in the middle between two schools....

Cascow_foh

shitlord
Requiem said:
If Sam was smart, he would have simply come here and said "25 years ago I hired a hooker and didn"t know she was under 18. Fuck."
Exactly. Or "I was at the bar drunk and found out the truth the next day. It"s been my lifes regret ever since"

People would understand that, or at least maybe have some empathy for him as it is something that could happen to almost anyone (if they allow themselves to be put into those situations).

But he came in being Sam, and we now have this thread...

Grooverider_foh

shitlord
Why is it that I miss these moments of greatness. +1 erronius. Well played sir.

First Millie has a cock and now Sam"s a paedophile. Two "surprises" for 2009 already..

tikkus_foh

shitlord
Can we just close the thread already. He"s loving the attention and we just need to stop it. Nothing else good can come out of this.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Cascow said:
I"m not even sure what to say, lol.

I cast my blessings upon this thread; may it find it"s way to the HoS.

j9y1e0.jpg

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Fammaden said:
Must post in Legendary thread. Someone give Erronius a golden name and king of the internets title, because no one will ever win the game like this again. And for the love of all things we stand for, make the last post before HoS be from Furor Planesdefiler. It simply must be.
One down, it"s more of a piss yellow but it"s all I had to work with!

Sunday is a good day to go "home", so get your posts in while you can.

roddo_sl

shitlord
My wife"s not 15, either way sam stay the fuck away from her. Same goes for my 8 year old daughter, sam probably thinks shes legal in his syphilis addled brain. get some fucking help, your sick and twisted, instead of just dumb and annoying like we all thought. Prostitution"s illegal where you live, so you"ve bragged about committing over 400 sex crimes, I"m sure there"s a lot more than that because that"s just the number of victims. Women who are prostitutes are victims, whether you think its ok or not. You should be locked away and the key thrown away, unless its to let some big dicked homo come in and have his way with you.