Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

It most definitely would be you being taken advantage of.

Thats just to stupid for words.

How - so I get money and an orgasm, she gets an orgasm. We both benifit. Thats why its "consentual".

Sam, the psychological effects of a child being taken advantage of for sexual purposes lasts their entire life.

People who are corecerd or forced to have sex (i.e. teacher says bad grades if you dont etc.) have psychological effects.

People who are able to freely make decisions on their own just accpet the good or bad of those decision because they made them, not someone else.

Over 50 percent of Females have had sex before 18 so you are claiming that over 50 percent of Females have psychological effects?

VagedSZ_foh

shitlord
Drug Addicts are not free. They are bound to their addiction, you exploited that in a child.

Over 50 percent of females were not paid to suck the dick of a pimp for drug money, Sam.

In general I would give a Female money if I benifit from the relationship; why not? I have money. Shows that I respect them for spending time with me.

On thing you don"t yet understand is that Females view Sex like you view your job.

Also the charges dont spcify if she did me or I did her; Ill have to read the preliminay sometime.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Sam DeathWalker said:
Some may not but not all; and perhaps not the majority.
Here"s the thing Sam, who makes the distinction? Who decides which children are adult and who are not? We are forced to do so in rare cases (murder), but beyond that it isn"t practical for outsiders to do so.

Fortunately, we have parents. Hopefully, they have the child"s best interest in mind, and know the child well enough to make the distinction for them using THEIR years of experience and adult capability in decision making to make unbiased and objective decisions in the child"s best interest, in a way that children generally cannot or will not.

Legally, it is impossible to legislate making the distinction. It isn"t feasible to cherry-pick which 15yo is, and which 15yo isn"t, capable of making adult decisions. You either have to make the law broad, generally speaking, as often is done in order to protect those who are not yet capable of adult decisions, or you make the law weak so that it satisfies SAM DEATHWALKER and it doesn"t "infringe" (lol) on the rights of the few, while it allows many children to be taken advantage of. Legally, I believe the choice is clear - protect them all, even if a few do not in reality need the protection, rather than not protecting ANY children, simply because a few do not need that protection.

If you are actually thinking that minors do not need protection, then wtf man?

Sam DeathWalker said:
To say all adults have a firm grasp on reality is also stupid.
You are a prime example of this.

Sam DeathWalker said:
Most crimes are commited by those over 18 i.e. adults and fewer crimes are commited by minors; what does taht lead you to conclude about age indicating a grip on reality.
I would conclude that minors with good parents are keeping them on a short enough leash, that they aren"t free to run the streets stealing or fighting, or giving out blowjobs to older men for drug money.

I"d also conclude that the very laws you rail against, might not be needed, if you and others didn"t break those laws. I for one am glad they are in place, because if you as a 31 yo can"t tell a girl is either 15yo, or damn close, then your simply fooling yourself or you shouldn"t be around minors, period.

Sam DeathWalker said:
Isnt intelligence a better indication of reasoning power then age?
In your case, I"m confused, as both are at odds with the fact that your reasoning is so aberrant.

VagedSZ_foh

shitlord
Whores view sex like a job. Real females, you know the ones us normal guys spend our lives with and raise families with, do not view sex as a job. You don"t have a clue, Sam.

Giving someone money does not mean you respect them. It means they provided a service or merchandise and you are in debt to them.

Alcestis_foh

shitlord
If it hasn"t been done already, it"d probably be a boon to glostylez"s "camp Sam contest" if someone mentioned this debacle in the realm forums.

Drug Addicts are not free. They are bound to their addiction, you exploited that in a child.

Im not charged with anything to do with drugs;

If you feel it should be violation of the law to provide someone you know to use drugs with money then thats anouther argument. At the time its just not a crime to do so. Im not a law enforcement officer and don"t get paid the $100,000 a year they do to enforce the drug laws (which i am in favor of).

Also because she was seeing other males at the time she would have gotten the money one way or the other, at least I explained to her the many downsides of drug useage, and again initally I wasn"t aware of her addiciton.

VagedSZ_foh

shitlord
Whores view sex like a job. Real females, you know the ones us normal guys spend our lives with and raise families with, do not view sex as a job. You don"t have a clue, Sam.

Giving someone money does not mean you respect them. It means they provided a service or merchandise and you are in debt to them. She did it for drug money, Sam. She didn"t do it because she liked you. You didn"t do it because you liked her. You wanted to get your sexual pleasure, and she wanted to get her drug pleasure. So you exploited her desire for drugs to satisfy your desire for her.

Flight

Molten Core Raider
Sam DeathWalker said:
Over 50 percent of Females have had sex before 18 so you are claiming that over 50 percent of Females have psychological effects?
Most females don"t have underage sex with paedos to fuel their drug addiction.

You"re pointedly ignoring the following post :

Flight said:
Sam actually got 7 charges - California Penal Code ?? 261.5 (one count), 288a(b)(1) (four counts), and 288a(b)(2) (two counts)

Can someone with some legal training tell me ifI am correct in saying it was four counts of:

288a b1

(b) (1) Any person who commits an act described in subdivision (a)
by use of force, violence, duress, menace, or fear of immediate and
unlawful bodily injury on the victim or another person, is guilty of
a felony

Two charges of :

288a b2

(2) Any person who is a caretaker and commits an act described in
subdivision (a) upon a dependent person by use of force, violence,
duress, menace, or fear of immediate and unlawful bodily injury on
the victim or another person, with the intent described in
subdivision (a),

Where :

"Caretaker" means an owner, operator, administrator, employee,
independent contractor, agent, or volunteer of any of the following
public or private facilities when the facilities provide care for dependent persons:

I"m guessing you were charged with much more than consensual sex with a 15 year old, but had to drop some charges once you paid her to not give evidence against you.

We"ll never be able to read an old post of Sam"s saying he can "Outburst all our dps in 10 year old game" anymore without the accompanying mental picture atrocities.

Stick a fork in this thread, it"s done!

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Sam DeathWalker said:
On thing you don"t yet understand is thatFemales view Sex like you view your job.
Let"s get some women to chime in on this. Anyone?

If you really feel this way Sam, I can tell you why your personal experience leads you to believe this. It is because you are hiring prostitutes who, obviously, feel that sex is their job because...wait for it...wait for it...IT IS THEIR FUCKING JOB. THEY"RE PROSTITUTES FOR GOD"S SAKE YOU FUCKWIT.

Laven_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
In general I would give a Female money if I benifit from the relationship; why not? I have money. Shows that I respect them for spending time with me.

On thing you don"t yet understand is that Females view Sex like you view your job.

Also the charges dont spcify if she did me or I did her; Ill have to read the preliminay sometime.
This right here proves Sammie knows jack & shit about a REAL woman or a real relationship, only the nasty hooksers he deals with.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Sam DeathWalker said:

Im not charged with anything to do with drugs;
Yet that is why you were charged as you were Sam, Flight just reposted it again. He even bolded shit for you to read.

niteflyx_foh

shitlord
We need a full-fledged recap of the events that have transpired in this thread over the last year, complete with glo-stomp videos, links to sam-theory engineering trinkets, Megan"s Law screenshot, dungeon-whore shots and a pic of that sweet crib.

Sam Ferris is not your average attorney. In court, he wears a white suit, gray cowboy boots and a black, shoulder-length wig, secured by a sequin-studded headband with a matching chest medallion.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Sam DeathWalker said:
Let me go over that 288ab1 and 2 stuff; if thats the case the AG gonna be in court tommorw morning.
You can"t be fucking serious.

Wait, nm, I forgot this was Sam talking.