Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Alcestis said:
"Gee baby I don"t know can I have money for meth first before I blow you?"
Giving a blowjob to Sam for money doesn"t make any sense, but on Meth it does!

Just throwing this out here...because I still hum this fucking tune from the commercial, years later.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fY1Pl1zGowc&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en& feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fY1Pl1zGowc&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en& feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Sam DeathWalker said:
No thats all your wife views you as good for.
That"s an assumption Sam, and it"s quite a stretch. You sound desperate, please to be bringing 144 IQ arguments, ke?

I tell you what here is the proof. Tell you wife you are quitting your job to go hang out at the Beach all day cause you are tired of working. See how much sex you get in a month.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Try it, Mr. "I Never Pay for It", Hot Lover.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Sam DeathWalker said:
I tell you what here is the proof. Tell you wife you are quitting your job to go hang out at the Beach all day cause you are tired of working. See how much sex you get in a month.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Try it, Mr. "I Never Pay for It", Hot Lover.
So you are admitting that you paid for your 400+?

Im not admiting to anything but you can draw whatever conclusions you want.

In general its an honest transaction just like paying someone to mow your lawn - whats the big deal.

Arn"t we derailing the derail?

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Sam DeathWalker said:
Intelligent BusinessWomen providing goods and services to the community for which there is a demand.

Whats bad about that?
You are changing tack, Sam, and it"s obvious. Now you are segueing over to prostitution in general.

Here"s my opinion - where it is illegal, that is bad. Obviously. As it is here.

If it is kept to Adults, and is well-run with public health in mind and set up to avoid pimps (like you), I really don"t have a problem with it. Like in many countries, of which I could name quite a few.

But, again, you are different, because you are breaking the law. Also, even if it is LEGAL in another country, that does not mean that it will not carry an associated stigma. Just because you go to Germany and buy a hooker in the "attic", and you do so legally, does not preclude people from looking down upon you for doing so.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I hope that example has provided the sufficient clarity as to your roll of paying for sex. Now you multiply by 60 the number of hours you have spent on her and/or on your job where you brought the money home to spend on her and divide that by the number of minutes you have had sex with her and tell me the result.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Sam DeathWalker said:
Im not admiting to anything but you can draw whatever conclusions you want.
You"re leaving furrows behind you now, you are backpeddling so much.

Oh, and did you happen to go back to No Jihad and edit the text, and take out any reference to hookers/prostitutes? I noticed you went back and edited again, on the 10th. You added #410 too, amirite? Nice.

But, again, you are different, because you are breaking the law.

Assuming I am hireing hookers you pay more money for sex then I do ... Just because you pay in a legal fashion dosn"t mean you dont pay.

I never edited the text, I did add the 410 though. Everyone says that they are hookers for some reason or other....

Can"t edit here in the Rickshaw see anyplace where I say my 410 are hookers.

Laven_foh

shitlord
My wife never expects anything out of sex because we BOTH want it, not like you how you want it but the hooker is only going to give it to you because she is getting paid.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Sam DeathWalker said:
Assuming I am hireing hookers you pay more money for sex then I do ... Just because you pay in a legal fashion dosn"t mean you dont pay.
Again, you duck and dodge.

I buy gifts, but it isn"t for sex. It is to see pleasure in the woman"s eyes. It is you reinforce a bond. Sex is sex, it will or it won"t happen. You are simply being delusional and trying to prop up your sense of self-worth, by arguing that not only does everyone else pay for sex, but pay more than you do.

Of course, inherent in your argument, is that in contrast to everyone else who "pays for sex with gifts", you pay with cash. Deduction is a motherfucker, aint it Sam?

Didnt one of you guys confess earlyer to having sex with a 15 year old when you were 15. I mean whats that suppose to be? Its ok even though you say she is to stupid to reason correctly because you also are to stupid to reason correctly .... ummm.

I mean you say sex between 15 year olds is "ok" because both are stupid.

Isnt better that at least one (or both) having sex not be stupid?

I buy gifts, but it isn"t for sex. It is to see pleasure in the woman"s eyes. It is you reinforce a bond. Sex is sex, it will or it won"t happen. You are simply being delusional and trying to prop up your sense of self-worth, by arguing that not only does everyone else pay for sex, but pay more than you do.

She married you for your job so you could work and bring in money for the both of you. Lose your job and you are gone. Sorry Hot Lover but thats how it is.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I believe theres a difference between two 15 year olds in oppose to a 15 year old and however old you are. Hard concept right?

Nefarium_foh

shitlord
Typically wives who don"t work are moms.

They"re raising your children. :O

Otherwise they"re deadbeats and obv the sort of person you target.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Sam DeathWalker said:
She married you for your job so you could work and bring in money for the both of you. Lose your job and you are gone. Sorry Hot Lover but thats how it is.
How do you know I work? How do you know I make money, or that she isn"t the breadwinner?