Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I can"t believe Sam"s birthday is August the fuckin 17th. Of all the goddamn days he has to be born, it has to be the same one as mine.

FFFFFUUUUUUUUU

I understand you don"t care to use a spellchecker, that"s cool. But how the hell does one get such bad spelling to begin with? Seriously, you appear to be barely literate.

Were you found in a block of ice and thawed out? That would explain a lot of things. You probably would be in the top 1% of intelligence in caveman times, totally explains the sense of style, and 15 would have been an adult.

Took you 5 minutes to come up with a responce that address no issue lol ....

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
I understand you don"t care to use a spellchecker, that"s cool. But how the hell does one get such bad spelling to begin with? Seriously, you appear to be barely literate.

Were you found in a block of ice and thawed out? That would explain a lot of things. You probably would be in the top 1% of intelligence in caveman times, totally explains the sense of style, and 15 would have been an adult.

Took you 5 minutes to come up with a responce that address no issue lol ....
The issue is how someone claim to be a Mensa member, writing in their native language and still can"t spell. You have no idea how ridiculously transparent your claims are.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Screamfeeder, FASTEST WORDCOUNT TO REPLY TIME RATIO IN THE WORLD!!!

ANYONE UP FOR THE CHALLENGE?!?!?!

My posts contain OVER 9000 CHARACTERS!

This is more characters per minute than any of SamDaMans Posts!

I CLAIM THE THRONE!!!

Doesn"t matter. See you prayed on someone that didn"t even get the chance to have fully formed cognitive function.

Do have evidence of that? I mean the fully formed part. 15 is not that young, how do explain that 15 year olds can beat you at WoW or PaintBall or 100"s of other things. Some 15 year olds will slaughter you at chess. YOu don"t feel that its the number of hours spent on an endevor that determines who is better.

Let me look that up, if its true then how can we hold 15 year olds reponsable for criminal acts.

Originally Posted by Sam DeathWalker
But you favor laws that dont prohibit 2 15 year olds from having sex with each other even though as you say NEITHER of them can make rationl life altering decsions on a constant bases; or do you feel both should go to prison and register as sex offenders for life if they have sex?

I never said either one of these things. You are inferring statements that I never made in order to set up some half-assed strawman.

I accept that two children will experience with sex and understand that both are lacking in both full cognitive ability as well as life experience.

So what is your position on two 15 year olds having sex with each other?

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Screamfeeder said:
Screamfeeder, FASTEST WORDCOUNT TO REPLY TIME RATIO IN THE WORLD!!!

ANYONE UP FOR THE CHALLENGE?!?!?!

My posts contain OVER 9000 CHARACTERS!

This is more characters per minute than any of SamDaMans Posts!

I CLAIM THE THRONE!!!
I"m about to make a post, someone time me. I think I may be a serious contender here!

Ready...

Go!

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!!

Do I win?

tikkus_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
Well then Screemfeeder, assuming you are also in the top 99 percentile of the population whats your take on a law that would encourge individuals like you and me to procreat but prohibit two stupid people from doing so. I mean you are in favor of protecting stupid people from themselves, at gunpoint, for their own good right? You are in favor of the current stutory rape laws which do that right?
I"m personally against it. Obviously people fall through the cracks that absolutely shouldn"t reproduce.

Let me explain something to you in terms you might understand Sam:

Lets say you"re a wizard. Maybe your INT is 144, but your WIS is -5. However, for all intents and purposes, you don"t need the WIS given your lifestyle. You sit and meditate behind a wall of computers and hire people to group with (fuck) you.

For anything that matters, you"re a fucking lunatic/idiot.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Sam DeathWalker said:
Do have evidence of that? I mean the fully formed part. 15 is not that young, how do explain that 15 year olds can beat you at WoW or PaintBall or 100"s of other things. Some 15 year olds will slaughter you at chess. YOu don"t feel that its the number of hours spent on an endevor that determines who is better.
Every single study done on the development of the brain places the final development period between 20-15. Feel free to look it up and take your time.

Sam DeathWalker said:
Let me look that up, if its true then how can we hold 15 year olds reponsable for criminal acts.
Uhh generally we don"t. The crime usually has to be so horrific that the suspect is shown to have mental damage of a type that is irreversible later in life and will be tried as an adult. Most 15 year olds are tried as children, not adults.

Sam DeathWalker said:
So what is your position on two 15 year olds having sex with each other?
Not the issue. You might have the cognitive ability of a 15 year old but you possessed the experience of a 31 year old which allowed you to prey on someone that lacked both.

My position on teenage has nothing to do with this conversation at all. Nice try at the deflect though.

Alamando_foh

shitlord
glostylez said:
Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!! Pedo!!

Do I win?
You should see how fast I can post with my setup of 14 Cray XT5s

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Alcestis said:
He"s trying his hardest to work the quote system, God bless him.
I mean, there is a fucking button for it, people can copy and paste, yet Sam still can"t puzzle this shit out. Good thing he doesn"t actually have to know BBS code or anything similar, though if he did I imagine his posts would look exactly the same. Gibberish, skip a line, gibberish, ad infinitum et nauseum...

I do love how Sam owns himself more than anyone else, when you come right down to it. If you call him on something, he outs even more BS when trying to form an argument. He posts more and more personal information in pics while trying to argue some pathetic point, without even realizing how much personal information he"s really putting out there on the internet. FFS, Sam needs a babysitter. How long before he posts something with his SSN on it?

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Alamando said:
You should see how fast I can post with my setup of 14 Cray XT5s
Nice name drop, but how many crack whores you ate out today? =P

I am willing to bet money that Sam eats more crack whore pussy then anyone on this board. Anyone up to the challenge?

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Sam DeathWalker said:
There does not seem to be an additional stage of development after 15 ....
So, you"ve been dragging out your development for over 50 years now? That must be some kind of record.