Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Sam DeathWalker said:
"Studies in both humans and other animals have suggested that the dopamine system peaks in activity during adolescence. If this is true, the abundance of dopamine might lead to different considerations of short-term and long-term rewards and consequences," he said.

If this is true, the abundance of dopamine might lead to different considerations of short-term and long-term rewards and consequences

Assuming that is correct does "different considerations of short-term and long-term rewards and conseqences mean that its in fact wrong to take short term advantage for long term loss?
Maybe you can grasp it, if you include the line above it??

"We propose that the reason that teenagers sometimes make bad decisions is because the reward system in their brains is hyperactive," said Berns, an associate professor in psychiatry and behavioral science.

"Studies in both humans and other animals have suggested that the dopamine system peaks in activity during adolescence. If this is true, the abundance of dopamine might lead to different considerations of short-term and long-term rewards and consequences," he said.

Alamando_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
Im older then you so you should do what I say because Im smarter then you. Duh.
Is this how you bag 15 year olds?

Sam Deathwalker said:
This seems to support my arguement that you cannot hold minors responsable for criminal acts.
However, your ass should definitely be held responsible for criminal acts.

We"ve been arguing along these lines for how many pages, while you argued that 15yo"s were perfectly capable of making important decisions on their own? Seriously, Sam, I"m speechless...

Lets back up a little bit; 15 year old make impulsive decisions because of dopamine levels that will strees short term advantage to long term disadvantage.

If you assume that taking short term advantage is worse then long term advantage then they make the wrong decisions. If taking short term advantage at long term disadvantage is better then they are more likely to make the correct decision.

In other words they are more likely to only consider immidiate needs and not long term needs.

You offer people immediate short term rewards, just like WoW does when you kill a mob and yur exp bar moves ......

Don"t forget you cant talk a 15 year old into mowing your lawn for free, why because there is no short term reward involved. No one listens to you just because you are older, as you bunch clearly prove by not accepting everyhting I say casue I am older.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Sam DeathWalker said:
We"ve been arguing along these lines for how many pages, while you argued that 15yo"s were perfectly capable of making important decisions on their own? Seriously, Sam, I"m speechless...

Lets back up a little bit; 15 year old make impulsive decisions because of dopamine levels that will strees short term advantage to long term disadvantage.

If you assume that taking short term advantage is worse then long term advantage then they make the wrong decisions. If taking short term advantage at long term disadvantage is better then they are more likely to make the correct decision.

In other words they are more likely to only consider immidiate needs and not long term needs.
No shit, hooray for you. It"s about fucking time.

Of course, I felt it was implied in your case with the 15yo. This is why there is protection for minors, because they don"t/won"t grasp many/any downsides to their immediate actions. Like, she could give you a blowjob today for some cash, and then buy drugs with it, and they won"t consider how they might feel about it tomorrow, or any of hundreds of other possible negative outcomes, that someone more mature might actually do.

Is there a reason that short term rewards are bad? Ya if they have a determentail long term result that is bad.

If you have sex and get paid for it, and don"t get pregnaent then you get short term reward without long term disadvantage.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Sam DeathWalker said:

You offer people immediate short term rewards, just like WoW does when you kill a mob and yur exp bar moves ......

Don"t forget you cant talk a 15 year old into mowing your lawn for free, why because there is no short term reward involved. No one listens to you just because you are older, as you bunch clearly prove by not accepting everyhting I say casue I am older.
Awesome. Advice on how to get 15 year old drug addicts to blow you. When does the book come out Sam?

Alamando_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
If you have sex and get paid for it, and don"t get pregnaent then you get short term reward without long term disadvantage.
1. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters.

This is why there is protection for minors, because they don"t/won"t grasp many/any downsides to their immediate actions.

Yet in my case because there was no pregnancy and no STD and there was pay there were positive short term results with no long term disadvantage. So whats the problem.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Sam DeathWalker said:
Is there a reason that short term rewards are bad? Ya if they have a determentail long term result that is bad.

I would guess that it would have something to do with the late onset soul crushing depression when looks back on how she spent her teen years fucking 30 year old dungeon masters for drug money.

Nevermind. She probably is ecstatic that she even got the chance to blow TeH MIGHTY SAM DEATHWALKER! And she even got money for it! That"s a win/win right there.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Sam DeathWalker said:

Other than possibly forming a habit of spreading your legs for men 16_ years older than you are when your 15, or using your ill-gotten gains to buy drugs, which could possibly have a major impact on the childs life?

You keep arguing as though there was no downside at all for the 15yo you were involved with Sam. That"s...pretty God damn sad.

dak

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yet in my case because there was no pregnancy and no STD and there was pay there were positive short term results with no long term disadvantage. So whats the problem.
Child rape

Sam DeathWalker said:

Except the exact case you"re citing, resulted in the child in question being pregnant and on welfare by 17.