Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Sam DeathWalker;1448198 said:
Oh you love your wife and your wife loves you ... Ok tell her you are quiting your job to go play on the beach all day and see the depth of her love. She loves the money you bring in to her. Sorry to break it to you.
It is beyond fucking sad that you cannot even fathom the possibility of a man and woman having a relationship based on money. Your world view is so warped it"s fucking astounding.

You are a sad pathetic man and desperately need help.

As she will toss them aside when someone with more money comes along. Remember both parties have short term gains. If the Female did not get short term gain she would not do it. You can"t talk a 15 year old female to mow your lawn for free no matter how smart or how old you are.
The point is you shouldn"t have been trying to convince this particular 15 year old to "mow your lawn" in the first fucking place. You took advantage of a down and out youth knowing full well the position she was in. This has nothing to do with laws(which you broke), this has to do with the complete absence of moral responsibility in this situation. Any normal, thinking adult would NOT have paid this girl to blow them. It is quite simply the WRONG thing to do.

Rhuma_foh

shitlord
Well sam, I tried. You can take my advice or dub me a retard.

Obviously your dopamine is forcing you to fuck your long term goals by posting more in this thread.

The sad part is I understand you more than you even understand yourself.

Good luck ripping your life to shreds. This might be entertaining now... Already the ideas of finding you IRL are making their way into this thread. You"ve never been one to acknowledge another persons ideas, I dont know why I would waste my time.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Sam DeathWalker said:
Number of views of this thread last week: 80,000
Number of views of this thread this week: 115,000

Number of new people who have heard of TeH MIGHTY DEATHWALKER in 7 days: 20,000

WHO DA MAN!
WoW, so there"s an upside to being outed as a sexual predator, with a history of pimping, pandering, and 400+ <s>whores</s> erm, "businesswomen"? Who knew.

BTW, the disclaimer was posted a ways back. Also, with the disclaimer posted, and since there was concern that due to your inane ramblings, nonsensical arguments and alarming thought processes coupled with your ego and access to millions via the internet and WoW (not to mention your history in and of itself), I think we fall into the category set forth on the first page, which puts out that the information can be shared, if one feels there is a threat.

And to be honest, you"ve magnified that feeling one hundredfold since. Your megalomania combined with your unrepentant rejection of societal norms makes myself (and others) more than slightly worried that you are not receiving any sort of therapy or counseling (to my knowledge).

Keep living in your fantasy world Sam, keep telling yourself that you"ve won EQ, that you"ve won WoW, that you"ve won each and every argument in this thread, that you didn"t "Rape" those girls (rather that you were protecting them?!?!), that the ENTIRE judicial system is out to get you, it"s all a conspiracy to get TEH MIGHTY DEATHWALKER, and that your rights were infringed upon because your shadowy quasi-illegal (or outright illegal) ventures, both business and personal, predictably landed you in the clink.

BTW, your secret fanclub just read this thread.

Just because you wrote (and by you, I mean whoever you hired) something for her to sign stating she was able to make that decision, doesn"t make it so. You"re an opportunist and a pervert. You took advantage of a disadvantaged girl who was addicted to drugs (and also paid for her drug usage).
Again because you have no argument unless you talk about drugs. Once she is 18, under all laws she has a right to decide to file or not to file. You have nothing to say about her once she is over 18. I did not coerce her into singing at all. Now you say she can"t make decisions properly once she is over 18 cause she is a drug addict (you have no evidece she was addicted after 18 by the way).

Well that just follows my arugment that people with IQ"s lower then mine should not be allowed to reproduce; if you say that someone over 18 who uses drugs is to stupid to sign court papers; then why do you feel they should be allowed to reproduce?

She acted in a manner consistent with her short term gain at every oppotunity as predicted by her age. She suffered no long term loss from her relationship with me.

Well lets say this; she suffered no long term loss with me MORE then what she whould have suffered without me and she had short term gain.

And the facts speak for themselves even in her 30"s or so she STILLED called me to talk.

I treat people very simply. I put my offer on the table and let THEM decide what THEY want to do. Thats why I dont have an enemy in the world. Thats why NO ONE NO ONE NO ONE has every went to the police to complain about me (I am fairly sure that to be the case). Because I treat people right. I let them decide what is best for them.

YOUR side thinks they are SO RIGHT that they have the right to use the FORCE and VIOLENCE of the laws to force others to their will. It is your side that is so Meglomanic that they think they should be able to tell others what to do.

And two facts to consider:

1) The police didn"t stop her from taking drugs or getting knocked up. Even though they had her under their control after they arrested me. Why do you keep blaming me for the situation when they were the last party to have be able to prevent these things, AND DIDNT.

2) My solution to the Drug problem eliminates the situation of females needed money for drugs.

Kindnugs_foh

shitlord
I find it funny you retards keep trying to get any sense out of him. I"m not sure whats better... You beating your heads against a wall trying to get what you want from him, or him even giving shit.

zaph0dd_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
Thats because I argue against 30 people and you argue against one. I dont have time to check typos and spelling and grammer and all that I have to reply to everyone and I also have to work a job and play wow etc. Its not bad spelling necessary as I ahve to spell right to do searchs its just I am typing as fast as I can.
By your own logic, that means your 144 IQ is arguing against a (averaged) 3000 IQ.
Therefore, you might have boxx0red WoW, but you certainly have failed at intelligence.

something I think many may agree with you on there.

I saw this guy yesterday that I ran into a couple of weeks back, and it made me think of this thread. It happened at the mall with my pseudo-sister-in-law. As she left, the valet guy said to me, "Your friend is stacked!". To that I put on my best smile, walked up to him so it would appear we were having a friendly conversation and said, "Unless you think your testicles would make a good replacement for your eyes, you will watch what you say about my 17 year old sister." His response? "Oh God, I am so sorry. I feel like a pervert now, she doesn"t look that young. Again, I am soooo sorry!".
And if your 17 year old sister was approched by the guy from twilight or Johney Depp and you threatened him off; what would she do to you.

Also again; The side that has threaten to use violence to support their position instead of "She is 17", is the side that is so clearly in the wrong.

As stated;

Any Healthy Adult Male who dosnt find a hot 15 year old sexually attactive has a LOT more MENTAL problems then I do.

You seem an adult; exacly what do you find sexually attractive in a 18 year old plus that you don"t find sexually attractive in a 17 year old?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Fammaden said:
Jestor Rodo may well be sitting around somewhere right now reading this going "damn, this dude is pretty crazy".
Haha.

Oh man....CAPABIL?! Really? REALLY?! /facepalm

Dis

Confirmed Male
This whole thread is amazing as it is strange. I mean obviously Sam is like a person I once knew.

Guy said simply, "Dinosaurs didnt exist". I responded with "what about the bones in museum"s?"

"I dont believe in dinosaurs." I responded with a simple "why?"

"Because it wasnt in the bible." I responded with, "so no proof, bones, paleontologist research, nothing will convince you otherwise?"

"Nope, wasnt in the bible".

At that point I just said, "k cool". I realized at that point, if he isnt going to believe actual physical proof of the existence of dinosaurs, it really was a waste of time trying to "reason" with him.

He was a good guy, but how the fuck do you argue with someone who is convinced the sky is green? Sam is that guy who thinks the sky is green, and no one can convince him otherwise. Fuck it, Hall of Shame this shit...

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Sam DeathWalker said:
Any Healthy Adult Male who dosnt find a hot 15 year old sexually attactive has a LOT more MENTAL problems then I do.
Do you not see the difference in finding a 15 year old attractive and paying said (drug addicted)15 year old for sex? Is there no difference between these two things in your mind?

Rhuma_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
You seem an adult; exacly what do you find sexually attractive in a 18 year old plus that you don"t find sexually attractive in a 17 year old?
Any reason one would find a 15 or 17 year old attractive would be based on her adult 18+ characteristics (breasts thighs ect) not because she is 15 or 17.

As an aside, could the mods once - just this once - waive anonymity for +internets and tell us who +"ed Sam saying, "Fight the good fight" about the child abuse.
First off 15 years old is adolcent. If you want to talk about child abuse go somewhere else.

You say I am a lone crazy yet you want to know the names of any who agree with me?

You realize of course that virtually ever individual under the age of 18 agrees with me that they should be able to decide what they want to do, without violence from others.

Well looks like my internets going down but my fame (good or bad) going up so ...

Rhuma_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
Since you insist on insulting me and calling me dumb. No, not any healthy adult male finds a 15 year old sexually attractive because NOT ALL 15 YEAR OLDS HAVE THOSE QUALITIES.

You dumb, piece of shit, PEDOPHILE!

Anyway readers of this thread; if for some reason I am unable to post here (i.e. you dont see me post for 3 stright days) just go to Samdeathwalker.com, Ill have a forum up there.