Deep Rock Galactic

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just look up Fires of Heaven in the steam groups; it's there. Has a toddler being assaulted by a facehugger as the group icon.

I have never once played a non-mmo with any FOH person. Even though I've been in the group for... years hahah.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, I forget about the FOH Steam group, and then I play Monster Hunter and enter the gathering hub and see the facehugger next to my name, lol.

Ladro

Anomaly
I've been describing it as kind of No Man's Sky + Minecraft meets Starship Troopers with class based leveling.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
How is this game? Worth picking up?
I got a solid 15-20 hours out of it shortly before it left early access. It's fun solo and at the time pick up groups with randoms was the best experience I'd ever had. No raging, no trash talking, just good old fashioned fun. I can't speak to how things are these days, but I'd definitely say it's worth picking up if it looks interesting to you.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

rad

Lord of Guk
How is this game? Worth picking up?

20210204163409_1.jpg

Been a top tier company man for many cycles now, we always lookin for new blood!

Time to put that Ultrawide to work and explore some caverns Greenbeard!

• 1Like

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I just picked it up on sale on steam. Seems fun. I'm guessing there's not much longevity?
Eh, I think I got 20-30 hours worth of entertainment out of it. The community was solid when I played.

• 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I've been playing nearly 3 years, 1100 hours and counting. Tons of gas in DRG.
Does it get more interesting after getting a promotion, whenever that is? Because it looks like there's about 15 mission types and a handful of perks/weapon addons that will only take me a week or so to get through, from what I can tell.