Deep Rock Galactic

rad

Lord of Guk
Does it get more interesting after getting a promotion, whenever that is? Because it looks like there's about 15 mission types and a handful of perks/weapon addons that will only take me a week or so to get through, from what I can tell.

Deep Dives which lead to collecting overclocks which drastically change the function of weapons in some cases, cosmetics, and now the seasonal progression. There is a ton of content assuming you enjoy the gameplay loop of exploring caves, mining and killing bugs my the metric ton. There is also a pretty extensive modding element which is now supported by the developers if that's your jam.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Deep Dives which lead to collecting overclocks which drastically change the function of weapons in some cases, cosmetics, and now the seasonal progression. There is a ton of content assuming you enjoy the gameplay loop of exploring caves, mining and killing bugs my the metric ton. There is also a pretty extensive modding element which is now supported by the developers if that's your jam.
Ahh, thats what I was hoping for, thanks. Weird weapons and effects like diablo or borderlands.

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Well I tried the free trial and it's okay. My kid loves it, but spends like 45 minutes in each mission screwing around.

I have a good friend that has been playing this since the beginning and he is going to run me through some stuff to try and convince me to duo with him.

I will say between me and my kid I got 6 hours out of it already, so the $16 sale price is pretty easy to take.