Defiance Season 3

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Did this show get any better in season 2? I felt like season 1 was pretty meh and think I only watched like 2 episodes of 2. Is it worth catching up on?

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Holy crap...

This is a bloodbath, the entire macaully family slaughtered except Linda Hamilton. I guess they wanted to redirect the story to the new characters

The whole Omec thing is some massive retroactive continuity...what with having them as the boogeymen of the ancient Votan races and apparently the ones who created the Indogene. Apparently the Omec were the all powerful Roman Empire of the Votan species until the Volge showed up (who are apparently now from a different part of the galaxy altogether) and conquered their planet

Also our "heroes" were a combination of stupid and terrible this week in ways that made me scratch my head. Funny how the mayor made a big point of appealing to Doc Ywll to stay when it suited her needs but didnt hesitate to skin her alive to help out the newcomers

Cybsled

Well, they aren't afraid of culling characters

Too bad about Christi, I liked how she was turning into Stahma Jr

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I have no idea what I just watched.

Apparently they just wanted to kill any chance the show had with that first season 3 episode.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
One of the big things with the season 2 finale was not only that New York and a good chunk of the rest of the planet 'destroyed' but they were terraformed into a very Votan friendly ecosystem Genesis Device style complete with creatures etc. Yet these first two episodes all we see if very great plains looking St Louis and Omaha.

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
I have no idea what I just watched.

Apparently they just wanted to kill any chance the show had with that first season 3 episode.
Wth are you talking about? This show just got way better than the year before and that is saying alot. It improves every year.

Ganthorn

N00b
Wth are you talking about? This show just got way better than the year before and that is saying alot. It improves every year.
Aye. I think what they were doing was cutting back labor costs by gutting a bunch of characters. Hopefully either that gives them more money to spend on effects or lets them get away with current viewership numbers.

Nulolan

N00b
Honestly if cutting out a good portion of the actors they have will introduce more cgi so we can see more alien tech, maybe some cool completely un-humanoid like aliens, kick ass alien space ships etc i'm all for it.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
That was awesome. I like the Omec, I hope they stick around once all of their people are killed. Especially the girl who seems horny. I am dissappoint that Nolan didn't lay her though.

I hope those previews were for the entire season and not next week. Cause that's way to much for 1 episode.

spronk

FPS noob
pretty good start shoulda killed off linda hamilton and kept christie but oh well. that kid getting stabbed in the eye was a holy shit moment. i wanna see the arab purple alien hulk out and tear some shit up

this plus dark matter plus falling sky soon plus westwood is some serious crazy scifi this summer

Cybsled

Good episode...it really did open up a whole new dimension to Nolan's character and why he is the way he is. Arisa may not forgive him for what he made her do as a kid, but you can definitely see where the lesson came from.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I was very amused by datak crooning to the baby about how the babies grandma likes purple enchanter cock I nearly spewed cola I was drinking when I read that.