Defiance Season 3

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
haha, nice ep.

loved the part with the arm, had me going until he started running

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I liked that we got to have some scenes on Casti before the exodus. They seem to finally be realizing that they have an opportunity to have decent character and plot arcs rather than just the boogeyman of the week shit they did for the first two years. Halfway through the episode I googled Tony Curran to see if he had another acting gig lined up...

spronk

FPS noob
goddamn datak tarr, that was some badass gangster shit

loving the omec and casti stuff too. good season pretty much means this show is going to get cancelled probably
frown.png
hope not, good writing and stuff this season.

Cybsled

Ya, I'm glad they got a 3rd season and hope they get a 4th. This season has been pretty uneven as far as special effects go, though, which probably speaks to budget. This past episode had pretty solid effects, but then they had shit like the Arch blowing up with 16 bit Super NES graphics.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
goddamn datak tarr, that was some badass gangster shit

loving the omec and casti stuff too. good season pretty much means this show is going to get cancelled probably
frown.png
hope not, good writing and stuff this season.
I have to hand it to Datak thats some hard core OG shit when you have a guy called the beast step back and go OH SHIT you sir are a hard man. Still sacrifice an arm and maybe live is worth the attempt if one is a bad ass enough to actually do it.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Finally got caught up. How many episodes left in the season? I was thinking when the series comes to an end, they need to come back to something like this, where nolan is being shipped off to be executed. Anyway, i really hope they don't jump the shark freeing him.

Cybsled

Datak was right, though...Nolan basically killed their best chance at a peaceful alliance because he is insane ATM due to the PTSD+the Votan tech in his head, so now they need to pray the extremists don't use her as a call to arms to wipe out the town/humans.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I predict that Tevkin will get rescued and use Omec magic-tech to revive the vice chancellor thus brokering peace between the VC and Defiance as well as the Omec...

Until asthe season ending stinger the other Omec show up! Not the ones from Tevkin's ship, but Omec who have been on Earth for thousands of years and engineered humanity as a food source less likely to be rebellious like the Indogene. Thus explaining vampire/werewolf legends and why humans look like and can breed with Votans.

Cybsled

This episode was pretty damn dark, especially the end. Fucking cliffhangers ;p

Cybsled

Kind of felt like a series finale instead of a season. Hope they get renewed.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I think that worked well as a series finale in case they never make any more. If they do, however, make more they could easily:

Have Nolan return along with Doc Ywll and who knows what else. Have Nolan be gone entirely and have Doc Ywll continue as one of her copies that Kinzi was working on. etc

spronk

FPS noob
Felt like a series finale, the ratings are not that good and its gotta be an insanely expensive show. Was a bit odd to go into Star Trek: space, the final frontier mode for the last minute but it was cool looking I guess. The Omec story line wrapped up a bit weakly I thought, kinzi ended up being super 1 dimensional and the rest of the omec were all retards so that was not interesting. The omec were very poorly done in the last episode, at times they were terrifying unstoppable monsters and other times a chick with stitches was mowing them down. Datek and Stahma's story felt unfinished too.

All in all a good series but not great.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Hope it's not a series finale, but if it is, I guess that's a good place to end it. If they come back next year, they can explore whatever weakened omec survived on earth. Odds are they will be more reasonable. Do you think they'll pick up in a few years when nolan and doc ywell make it back, or would they do a season without him in defiance, but with a story arc where they're coming back? I agree with Q that they need to bring in a doc ywell clone if they do a season with him gallavanting around.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
When Irisa said it was a ship of intelligent beings I laughed.

I like the show but if that is all we get, I am OK with it. Could spin things off though and have he space adventures of Dr Ywell, and Earth Adventures With Dr. Ywell(02). 2x the Ywell = 2x the fun!

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Do they have enough episodes fro syndication?

Also, can anyone remember what the casti word for pussy was? I loled everytime they talked about stahma's magic pussy.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Do they have enough episodes fro syndication?

Also, can anyone remember what the casti word for pussy was? I loled everytime they talked about stahma's magic pussy.
Fucking funny hahahahaa!