Defiance

Cybsled

Tabula Rasa felt like it set a record for shortest lived MMO. Been so long, but wasn't it basically just tab target and didn't even have shooting mechanics legitimately? At least Defiance had actual gunplay, even if the gunplay wasn't the best.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Tabula Rasa felt like it set a record for shortest lived MMO. Been so long, but wasn't it basically just tab target and didn't even have shooting mechanics legitimately? At least Defiance had actual gunplay, even if the gunplay wasn't the best.
They tried to have aimed gun mechanics, and I think maybe it eventually improved your accuracy slightly, but attacks always hit at a standard accuracy rating, not real fps aiming.

When your lead game designer leaves before development is completed, that'll happen. In reality they made two separate games. The first one looked a lot better. The second one is what we got.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Tera changed hosts again and whatever previous developer dropped it entirely. But they planned to keep it running indefinitely.

Lostmethere

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Black Desert changed hands too in NA/EU. Not sure if thats a good thing or not.

I got an email from them asking me to move my account (not played in couple of years) so logged into see whats going on, even after HD remaster and max setting, u can see the annoying pop ins... oh well.