Defrauding Facebook blackhat thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
If it slows down big I"d start to use proxies and make a new account

tyen

<Banned>
DisgruntledOrangatang said:
Right. All skipped. using ver16_2****
Press record in imacros
Click confirm
Click stop in imacros
Paste the code here from #current.iim

Did it twice:
Code:VERSION BUILD=7401110 RECORDER=FXTAB T=1URL GOTO=http://www.youlikehits.com/stats.phpTAG POS=1 TYPE=FONT ATTR=TXT:Confirm<SP>Like<SP>&<SP>Get<SP>Points!FRAME F=4TAG POS=1 TYPE=BUTTON ATTR=TXT:LikeFRAME F=0TAG POS=1 TYPE=FONT ATTR=TXT:Confirm<SP>Like<SP>&<SP>Get<SP>Points!There are "&lt;SP&gt;" tags between each of the words but they aren"t showing up.

tyen

<Banned>
Try this Disgruntled.

Tell me if it works for you.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Tyen said:
Try this Disgruntled.

I"ve tried using the updated versions myself but they break shortly after starting and never actually like anything:

2e5twfl.png

I"ve uninstalled and reinstalled iMacros, used the three scripts in this thread, and I"m still sitting on 20 pts T_T. The original script seemed to work (as I have like 20 liked pages on my fake facebook page), but I never accrued points. Now that I tried the new scripts, the whole thing seems to have gone off the rails. It just stops working after the first page.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
i dont know how to do proxies, etc, but i got another 3 laptops at home that i would like to set this stuff up to run in the background with different accounts

tyen

<Banned>
Tmac, So the macro is just hanging and literally stops doing anything whatsoever?

Is it actually clicking things?

tyen

<Banned>
Araysar said:
i dont know how to do proxies, etc, but i got another 3 laptops at home that i would like to set this stuff up to run in the background
You need new IPs per Youlike account (if you have more than one working) or you risk being banned from the site (I haven"t confirmed this just guessing).

I"m pretty sure there are free proxies out there that give you a different IP, but I haven"t looked into it yet. I"m also looking into using a new IP per Firefox Window to do it on one computer instead of multiple.

I just got a client from this that"s going to give me $1,000 on thurs and then $500/mo after that. I posted on Craigslist about giving people a Facebook presence.

tyen

<Banned>
I"m probably gonna start out making 20 email/facebook/youlikehits accounts on the proxies

then bot 20 accounts at once for maximum pointage.

I"ll have to make a spreadsheet to keep it organized. ezpz

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Tyen said:
Tmac, So the macro is just hanging and literally stops doing anything whatsoever?

Is it actually clicking things?
I hangs on the page it"s supposed to [like], whereas before it would actually like the page (confirmed on my facebook page), but I wouldn"t get an points on youlikehits.

tyen

<Banned>
Are you able to manually click and get points? If not then either you aren"t logged in facebook, don"t have your profile set on youlikehits, or set your country on youlikehits.

If the macro just hangs and doesn"t do nothing and you don"t see a blue bar moving through the macro on the left than the reinstall fix not working I don"t know. I"d reinstall firefox too and remove addons just to take out variables. If this is the case and the macro program doesn"t do anything at all than something is making Imacros not wanting to work on your computer. You are windows 7 firefoxx 11 right?

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Yeah. Windows 7 with Firefox 11.

I realized after-the-fact that I wasn"t logged into facebook. So, I logged in and the same thing happens. I even tried to manually [Like] pages, but it would immediately turn gray again after I clicked it. Lulz

I"ll prob just reinstall everything and start over.

Tyen said:
Try this Disgruntled.

Well I thought it worked because it seemed to work on the first one twice, but it just seems really spotty when clicking the like button. Often times (as you previously mentioned) even after clicking the like it wouldn"t show the grayed out like button with the checkmark. If this doesn"t happen when you try to confirm it says "we"re having trouble confirming you liked this page...". But after restarting it a third time it couldn"t even work once.

Even if I manually click on the likes, it doesn"t stick. Sometimes when I click it has the gray button appear with the little x icon for a second, then goes back to standard display. Other times it will display the checkmark version for a few seconds, then bounce back to the normal version and act like I never clicked it. This is both manually and with the macro. I even tried increasing the wait time to 4 seconds before clicking confirm.

Basically the amount of times this works is very spotty but I am not sure if it"s anything wrong with the macro even since manual has the same problem. Is facebook limiting how fast you can like stuff now? Or did the site implement some anti-bot measures? Anyone else have this problem?

tyen

<Banned>
Let the bot run for two hours, you"ll get over 400 points even if all of them don"t register.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
started getting sketchy for me again and then stopped altogether. at one point it skipped over 100 pages. i havent had a chance to dissect it and take a look but will do in a few hours

You are correct sir, the anal in me was debugging it too heavily haha. Wonder why it"s so spotty though? Though a lot more complex I wonder if you could macro one for the option to open in a new tab, liking on the actual FB page may be more reliable.

tyen

<Banned>
Locked how?

Is it asking you to verify the account via Mobile SMS?