Defrauding Facebook blackhat thread

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
column said:
I assumed Backlinks is a company because I"m not checking your sources, and the way you worded it made it seem like an entity.

I don"t need to know SEO to know that your Business model is flawed.

Your model is you are providing a service to a company for money to give them likes, even tho the way you get likes is due to a hole in there system. They assume those likes will stay constant, even tho you know that if they close the hole those likes have a chance of going away.

You"re also an idiot that can"t figure out a simple script. He gave you everything you need and a way to generate money from it, and you are still baffled...

Your"e retarded ass should be kissing the ground he walks on.
i dont need his way of generating money, i want the likes for SEO weight from Panda, not to sell them to people.

people who do SEO are not often programmers at the same time, the job is more akin to business development and writing ad copy than it is writing code.

why do you insist on arguing something you clearly have no grasp of? just get the fuck out so tyen can figure out why the script has skipped 47 pages so far for me.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
column said:
Doesn"t google generate money by moving people up there search fields in a subscription based system? I find it very unlikely there have been no legal actions taken if other companies are promising the same thing.
LOL

This guy.

Column_sl

shitlord
why do you insist on arguing something you clearly have no grasp of? just get the fuck out so tyen can figure out why the script has skipped 47 pages so far for me.
translation, I"m to stupid to figure this out myself can someone hold my hand, lulz

Doesn"t google generate money by moving people up there search fields in a subscription based system?
It was a sarcastic question, saying why would google let this pratice go on so long if they weren"t profiting from it some way.

No surprise that went over your head...

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Yes, I can freely admit that I am not well versed in programming and am asking Tyen for help

Instead of sitting in a thread like a dumb motherfucker and arguing with Tyen the technical aspects of why his script doesn"t work and getting every single thing wrong.

Column_sl

shitlord
His script works fine, its you that are too stupid to make it work lol. Maybe you need to pay him to do it for you

I swear he needs to send you a paint by numbers.

I"m more interested in the way he said he was going to make money off it which has nothing to do with the tech behind it, if you don"t like it the door is right there ----->

If he can come up with some evidence that there is no risk in this venture, or a business lawyer can peak in and give some education on a model like this.... I"ll just steal his idea , and use it myself.

You know what"s funny about Tyen the last time we argued was about EQ browser, and I told him why are you putting this much effort into someone else"s game. Just steal the game and redo some of it.

He was like you know how many people that would take, then I see him later trying to get crowdfunding for what I assume was just that..

This of course is more interesting to me, so yes..I am trying to bait any law students in here to see what the real deal is.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
column said:
I"m to stupid to figure this out myself can someone hold my hand, lulz
Straight from the horse"s mouth.

Btw, Tyen, that script working for us noobs yet? :p

Zinke_foh

shitlord
It"s pretty obvious to a 3rd party that you really don"t understand the subject you are arguing, column.

When people used to "google bomb" to make a certain website appear as #1 on google"s search, google just fixes the hole, no one is getting sued over the practice.

On the grand scheme of relevant shit to sue someone over, someone getting too many likes is not even on Facebook"s radar. My understanding of youlikehits is that people are basically trading likes, which is totally fine as far as Facebook is concerned, i.e. they aren"t going to "remove the likes". The scripts they (tyen and co) are using are basically automating their own time, and then trading those points for other people to like the thing they specify. Most of the other people might be botting as well, but there"s multiple layers here preventing any kind of legal action that you"ve suggested.

I had programmer buddies doing straight up spam mail 10 years ago when it was still easy to turn huge profits off of it. It was all very illegal, but good luck tracing it back to any actual person. You could hardly do anything to the companies that placed the ad that you erceived, as you"d need to be a damned expert internet detective to trace them back either, and if you did, they just paid a fine that was a fraction of a fraction of a percent of the profit they made.

@tyen, you said botting for youtube points fried your video card, but I have a friend who is a mini youtube celeb already (almost 40 million views). Was going to propose a new channel for me and him to do together, and cross promote with his old one and such, but if there"s some way I can generate views/subscribers on his current one and/or the new one for my own personal profit$, I"d be very interested. Like, if I can use a variation of what you are doing for youtube, without high end computer hardware.. I realize it will be a slower process, but that"s fine.

Column_sl

shitlord
Once again...

It"s not Facebook that would sue you it"s the companies that contract you to pay them a service such as promising likes to them for money , even tho you know that since the service is built on a fault that Facebook could ban the botted accounts along with all the actions it takes at any time.

So I talked to a Inhouse business lawyer for the company I work for, and as a an experiment I played Tyens side of this argument to find out what the real deal was.

He told me, if it was legal you would have to tell them upfront of how the service works, and IF at any time Facebook were to take action against the botted accounts ,or any accounts that would be the risk they would take along with there responsibilty. As long as they know this you are golden.

Soo once again playing Tyen I told him no one has ever been sued for this , and then he laughed...told me even if that were true the more money you make on it the bigger target you become, and just because there haven"t been any suits yet really doesn"t mean anything.

Fact is its shady as all hell, there"s a paper trail on you if you files taxes , and Facebook can close the hole anytime.

To the person who said even if it was illegal they will never find you, that is irrelevant to this conversation. The argument was on a legitimate business model.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
its shady as hell if you have no idea about how internet or SEO works, and clearly that is the case here

haha

Column_sl

shitlord
Yes clearly you are smarter then a lawyer that specializes in those type of transactions, lawl..

Still begging for Tyen to figure out that simple script for you?

MACRO TO HARD

Zinke_foh

shitlord
You are misunderstanding how the process actually works. You aren"t botting directly to facebook accounts. You are botting to a 3rd party site that uses (generally) raw human input to do the likes. There"s a stop gap in between what they are doing and facebook, which is why it wouldn"t happen the way you think.

I know you said the company"s you are charging would sue you, IF facebook took action against their account, but they never would is the point. From facebook"s view, they did not pay out money for anything, so they were not screwed over. Someone basically used a more legit version of spam to advertise things on their own site. They are benefiting from it, albeit not as much as the numbers would suggest, which is why it would hardly even register on their radar for any kind of punishment (such as removing the likes or the receiver of the likes).

Look, you proposed a certain scenario due to a lack of understanding of the process that"s actually being used. Tyen was dismissive of your posts, and you took it personally. You"ve been arguing as if nothing but what you and he say in the posts factored into the argument, but when you have perspective on it you"d realize that he was right to not be concerned.

The worst feeling in the world is that point in an argument when you realize you are wrong. It"s so bad, that we refuse to acknowledge it, even to ourselves, and find ways to stretch the facts to support our side of it.

Just walk away, you have convinced no one and seem less credible the longer you try to argue it. Trying to insult araysar"s intelligence for not getting a script to work that was written without any kind of actual testing on multiple platforms is laughable and a desperate tactic. Obviously, there"s going to be problems, I"d be more surprised if there wasn"t, and if you aren"t a programmer it can be confusing to figure out why.

Column_sl

shitlord
Sounds like you lost the argument and just wrote a wall of text to defend your point lol

Maybe with some perspective you can look back and see that the advice you are giving is the one that you should be taking. =)

I know you said the company"s you are charging would sue you, IF facebook took action against their account, but they never would is the point. From facebook"s view, they did not pay out money for anything, so they were not screwed over.
You don"t know this at all, and the fact of the matter is if they took the account down that gives the likes plus all its actions it would reduce the parent likes accounts overnight.

Either way you need to be upfront with your client that anything can happen.

And honestly I could care less what Tyen thinks of it, This was for my own knowledge, and I found my answer in the law.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Tyen just needs a 1-900 number for Facebook Likes now.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KDGgfwbsymI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jAcMkfndURs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Zinke_foh

shitlord
It isn"t one account giving all the likes to the account in question, jesus christ you are being dense. You"ve got the entire process backwards. Go research the process again and maybe you"ll get it.

One facebook account going and liking a million other accounts is not "abuse" as far as facebook is concerned. You spent time browsing their entire site, they benefited and did not have to "pay out" anything. Using the 3rd party site that they are, they are basically making a deal with those accounts they liked, to return the favor. Facebook isn"t going to "crack down" on anything here, they don"t give two shits about that. Technically speaking, it improves their own website traffic and web presence in the process. If they even decide they have a problem with the practice at all, which is doubtful as this effectively the basis for all SEO everywhere (sites trade links to improve google ranking, fyi), they"d simply implement code to stop it from continuing. That"s the WORST case scenario, in which case you tell your clients you can no longer provide them likes and you stop billing them.

Column_sl

shitlord
Who said anything about one account giving all the likes? I clearly said if they ban any accounts they deemed offending they could also easly erase all there actions as well. Learn to read.

All I care about is worst case scenarios, and telling a client after it has happened is assinine.

You be upfront with them from the start for anything that may happen, and you are fine.

Anyway like I said I got my answer from a professional, he read through Tyens original post, and gave me my answers.

So I"ve bassically gotten everything I want from this thread.

You arguing that you know everything that will happen, means nothing to me.

You are just a random nobody on a gaming board lulz, and the fact that you keep arguing even when I say your opinion means nothing to me is pretty much what you whined I was doing a couple posts up. Project much?

Zinke_foh

shitlord
column said:
Who said anything about one account giving all the likes?
column said:
You don"t know this at all, and the fact of the matter is if they took the account down that gives the likes plus all its actions it would reduce the parent likes accounts overnight.
column said:
Facebook then turns around one day ,and puts in a system that not only bans theoffending bot accounts, but all of it"s actions as well.
I clearly said if they ban any accounts they deemed offending they could also easly erase all there actions as well.
This still shows you do not understand have a clear understanding of what is going on.Tyen is not botting likes directly for his client"s page.He"s botting likes for a bunch of unreleated profiles through a 3rd party website, which in turn gets a bunch of RANDOM PEOPLE to like his client"s page through their points system. 1 account = 1 like. 1,000 likes = 1,000 different accounts.

Facebook would have to ban all of the thousands of accounts that like his client"s page for his client"s likes number to go down. The shitstorm that would happen from that is far more damaging to facebook then the potential "abuse" of a few. If they ban his bot account, then all the pages he "liked" get their number reduced by a grand total of ONE.

The client would never lose money, as they pay based on what they received or a monthly fee. Once he stops providing a web presence, such as the hole being closed, then they stop paying. Simple as that.

The more realistic thing to be worried about is if the 3rd party site decided to ban botting or something.

Column_sl

shitlord
And like I said, a lawyer said if you do that after the fact you are open for a lawsuit.

What exactly are you scared of anyway?? He said its as simple as having them agree that anything bad that happens is the clients responsibility.

If you are not doing anything you feel is sketchy then you have nothing to worry about when telling them that

Although looking at this
He"s botting likes for a bunch of unreleated profiles through a 3rd party website, which in turn gets a bunch of RANDOM PEOPLE to like his client"s page through their points system. 1 account = 1 like. 1,000 likes = 1,000 different accounts.
I"m not sure why anyone would"nt have some concerns..

But I"m sure you will come with BUT the tech isn"t like that herpaderpaderpaderp.

You would think after that long winded post you made of what you are doing right now would knock some sense into you, but nope.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Zinke said:
@tyen, you said botting for youtube points fried your video card, but I have a friend who is a mini youtube celeb already (almost 40 million views). Was going to propose a new channel for me and him to do together, and cross promote with his old one and such, but if there"s some way I can generate views/subscribers on his current one and/or the new one for my own personal profit$, I"d be very interested. Like, if I can use a variation of what you are doing for youtube, without high end computer hardware.. I realize it will be a slower process, but that"s fine.
Youlikehits does youtube too, but I was using

Enhance Views - Free YouTube Views, Comments, Favorites, Likes, and Subscribers

They have a plugin where it loads a video every 30 seconds and gives you the points. I opened two browsers and ran the plugins. After 12 hours, it ruined my old comp.

That website does comments and likes too.