Denizens of FOH I call upon thee!

Brad2770

I was banned too. Oh no, he posted up my work info.

Sad thing is, we have probably brought that site more traffic in the last 2 days than it has seen all month.

If the moderator was smart, he would let us troll so he can get better advertisement deals.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
i got banned but feel free to use it.

In fact...everyone should use it and just keep going till we all get banned.

Salshun_foh

shitlord
Zeste said:
That sig is fucking win as shit:
Takes a lot from that post here where someone ripped on the FSR thread for taking a car siderail, but yes, that is all kinds of fucking awesome. Reminds me of a tech forum where I went around saying my mods included a flashed floppy disk bios.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Zeste said:
God I just noticed the R6"s have michael bay explosions coming from the rear tires.
Actually one is coming from the one dudes cock and the other is coming from his ass....they are like shitting/fucking the bikes.

My art is misunderstood...

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Salshun said:
Takes a lot from that post here where someone ripped on the FSR thread for taking a car siderail, but yes, that is all kinds of fucking awesome.
That someone was me.

I wanted to work in this picture but couldn"t quite figure out where to put her...

EDIT- lol you think I actually made layers for that? I just dragged shit over and used Alienskin effects on the BG

Salshun_foh

shitlord
Screamfeeder said:
Actually one is coming from the one dudes cock and the other is coming from his ass....they are like shitting/fucking the bikes.

My art is misunderstood...
You"re under appreciated in your own time, man. Dead serious man, I look forward to explaining that pic to my kids in the Louvre someday while trying not to get choked up.

Occido_foh

shitlord
Screamfeeder said:
That someone was me.

I wanted to work in this picture but couldn"t quite figure out where to put her...

EDIT- lol you think I actually made layers for that? I just dragged shit over and used Alienskin effects on the BG
MY GOD DAMN EYES!