Denizens of FOH I call upon thee!

quse

the pupe
At least one dude understood:

Originally Posted by fantasticdan
Is that really supposed to be much of a threat? I can internets too.

You all are pretty damn funny, white knighting/tough guying and what not. Either way, it"s pretty much what I expected out of all of you. Lack of a sense of sarcasm, the ability to detect trolling, and just overall safe facing and brown nosing a certain someone.

quse

the pupe
I"m willing to bet this thread has more people viewing it than their entire forum.

R6 Forum (yes, that"s the entire forum):
Currently Active Users: 327 (116 members and 211 guests)

FOH Forum:
Currently Active Users: 1055 (189 members and 866 guests)

BUT GODDAMN SIXTY FUCKING FOUR GUESTS!!!!

With 60+ "guests" lurking below, I"m guessing that their interest in us is much greater than our interest in them.
Quick someone with a still functioning account please let them know how deluded they are.

Salshun_foh

shitlord
Ah fuck guys, tears in my eyes, I can"t get over the sigs they have. Just awesome shit. The one with the kid doing a karate kid next to his bike, or the CoD4 + 360 logos next to the bike. I"m dying over here, they"re just the cheesiest assembly of random "shit I"m in to" images ever.

Occido_foh

shitlord
Salshun said:
Ah fuck guys, tears in my eyes, I can"t get over the sigs they have. Just awesome shit. The one with the kid doing a karate kid next to his bike, or the CoD4 + 360 logos next to the bike. I"m dying over here, they"re just the cheesiest assembly of random "shit I"m in to" images ever.
They"re compensasting for the lack of balls and ovaries. Is like reading a forum of junior high school kids it"s hilarious.

Video related, lol

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dFiSkKpySaE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dFiSkKpySaE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Gorestabb

Bronze Knight of the Realm
quse said:
Quick someone with a still functioning account please let them know how deluded they are.
But first make fully sure you"re mentally prepared to be called a nerd, or a virgin. Or have the size of your penis put into question.

They"re hardcore over there yo.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Guys careful, they threatened to contact our ISPs and have us shut down for harrassment. There"s no need to get in trouble over this.

Oh, and r6random is a serious fucking nerd. Who the fuck says, "fail noun is fail". Don"t make me pokemon duel you.

Sylverlokk

Golden Knight of the Realm
Was Tuco banned because I really wanted to see that Sig pic over there. Althought maybe you should add a little fire coming out of the fat chicks ass.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Some Dumb Ass said:
Should I remind all of the FOH idiots that this so called "Trolling" is listed under every ISP as harassment and can be punishable up to time in jail. Seeing as how R6-Forum is a sponsored entity by many top name brands your begging for it.
Oh shit guys watch out! Trolling is serious business! Someone might be doing some jail time soon!

Occido_foh

shitlord
Originally Posted by Some Dumb Ass
Should I remind all of the FOH idiots that this so called "Trolling" is listed under every ISP as harassment and can be punishable up to time in jail. Seeing as how R6-Forum is a sponsored entity by many top name brands your begging for it.
His name fits.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
R6-Forum.Com - View Single Post - As spoken about - VOTINGOriginally Posted by Phantom View Post
Should I remind all of the FOH idiots that this so called "Trolling" is listed under every ISP as harassment and can be punishable up to time in jail. Seeing as how R6-Forum is a sponsored entity by many top name brands your begging for it. I"d recommend you don"t. Seeing as how your all underage, it would fall to your parents to foot the punishment.

Just stating something you all have missed. Have fun. Oh and feel free to respond to this, it"s greatly anticipated.
Oh god. You"ve got to destroy the evidence. How do delete internet guys?