Denizens of FOH I call upon thee!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Valc_foh

shitlord
I know how the last thread like this turned out, but I come here on behalf of family. My cousin Tasha is in need of votes, assuming she wins, she gets $8,000, a modeling contract, and other prizes. The website iscPanel?you can vote once per day but she"s behind by about 50 votes right now and the deadline is in a few hours (she"s losing to a dude, can"t let this happen!). It would be extremely appreciated! Here"s a couple pics. Thanks FoH!

Edited to include paypal suggestion in thread.Removed Email per request
Don"t feel obligated, honestly only set this up for those that asked for it. Tasha will definitely appreciate it. Thanks FoH

Valc_foh

shitlord
I"m fully aware of the need for tits and apologize I can"t provide them, but I"m pretty sure even Sampedowalker could see the issue with this.

Kevincheese_foh

shitlord
Valc said:
I"m fully aware of the need for tits and apologize I can"t provide them, but I"m pretty sure even Sampedowalker could see the issue with this.
No 8000 and modeling contract for your cousin then, awful shame.

Valc_foh

shitlord
Roddo said:
this can only end badly, just like the last one.
Probably, but it"s a risk worth taking for family. If this was just for shits and giggles I wouldn"t ask for help, but this could be big for her career and her two kids. Thanks again guys!

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Valc said:
All models show their tits.

Tits or Shaw.

Edit: Victor is kind of a stud too

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
All her dreams will come true if she showed us her tits.

The gods have spoken.

Valc_foh

shitlord
Thanks again guys for the votes, it"s seriously appreciated by me and herself. You guys flat out get shit done.