Denizens of FOH I call upon thee!

Repyh_foh

shitlord
James,

Ask this guy on the R6 forum why he will honk for boobs, but not vote for boobs. Then call him a hypocritical heathen douche-nozzle.

Repyh

JMac
Honk for boobs, not jesus

Bike: Yes.

edit: added pic for relevance

Brad2770

TheCutlery said:
I"m just happy we"ve got a world class champion like James as our collective voice. It"s even better when all the stuff he says is true and they just flounder in their mass of stupidity.
The best part is the fact the Motorcycle nuts over there have no idea they are e-battling with Paul Jr.

And Mr. "Terrible Tits" over there has said that twice. I really want to see examples of what he is rocking over there.

Horse_foh

shitlord
I ride one of these.

Can someone direct me to a forum where I can discuss riding it? I also have a wicked animated gif of the thing where he goes ITS CLOBBERING TIME then clobbers people riding other brands and then calvin shows up and pisses on them. And not that gay cartoon thing, the super tough michael chikliss thing

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I"m sorry I missed out on the beginnings of this thread, but I"m up to speed now. Wow, FoH has really been entertaining lately, I"m impressed.

Reading that other board is hilarious. If Brooke had posted tits on their board in order to get votes I doubt any of them would have complained they weren"t going to vote for her because she"s not classy. She just refused, so they are taking up the "good fight" because it is the only fight they have.

She failed at internet-whoring, which is all this contest is, and now she"s butt-hurt over it because she picked car/motorcycle dorks instead of gaming dorks and is getting stomped. And as multiple people have said, don"t pose for practically nude photos and then get pissy when someone else goes that extra step (which she had already done in her professional photos, so it isn"t like this was a huge leap for her). It isn"t like Tasha has shown cooter, or things stuck up her butt. If this was anywhere but fucking America tits would probably be on the actual contest page, for chrissakes.

Also, voted because of delivery of payment. Good job to all those involved, this is how these threads are supposed to work, dammit!

Intox_foh

shitlord
Maximagirl just went to a site with people should rather associate with. O well she doesn"t know how to play the game. Tasha didn"t do much of anything.

Tasha told valc she was in a contest and to try and rally some votes. Valc said "I can win you this contest but you have to show your rack to your cuz and I"ll post it on the web, oh and write FoHss on it. No don"t ask why just go."

Not her fault at all she did what she needed to do to win. I guaran-fucking-tee you brooke will show her tits for less money for some rag ass magazine or photo shoot. If she hasn"t already. Voting some more here in a sec.

Brad2770

I assure you, she (Brooke) is hitting up other boards. Thats why she doesnt have time to chat it up on the Homocyle board.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, those faggots are making a run of it, it seems.

FYI, the advice posted earlier about ctrl-w is a winner, + internets to the person that posted it when I get a chance to search them out.