Denizens of FOH I call upon thee!

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Am I the only one who has considered involving /b/ - anon? They, while being crazy bastards, may indeed maul this website as tits "have" been delivered...
I wouldn"t worry about it.

Zennin_foh

shitlord
either something we did is working or they have turned off their scripts so as not to be too suspicious - gained .1% on Brooke since I last checked.

Brooke Weisbender 54.2%
Tasha Meints 45.8%

Zennin_foh

shitlord
Sutekh said:
Simmer down, before you call for /b/ack up. should exhaust all efforts!
Truth. We need to know when this shit ends. Valc, update?! How longs this shit going on for?! Ask Tasha immediately. If we don"t hear soon I may just have to call this radio station, their HQ is like 20 mins from where I work and find out.

Salshun_foh

shitlord
Alright, another question.

Was Brooke hitting up a lot of sites for help before she was tipped off, or were all her efforts started with other sites AFTER the anon guy tipped her off?

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
James said:
Voted.

Well, for one, FoHSS is not your personal army. If Screenshots were represented in a movie, it"d be a den that housed an endless amount of perverted (and mostly deformed for that matter) dwarves whose sole specialization is tits. They won"t just accept any random boobies, if they"re too misshapen they will be rejected with a scoff, too small and you might get a snort followed by "better luck next time." This den operates on only the highest quality titties, and if you want to wield their influence to your gain, you need but one simple price:

FoHSS on tits.
Ya"ll are now honor bound to make sure she wins. I"ve reposted the breastessess from earlier for those of us that haven"t read every page of this thread (or re-read the first page).

Valc_foh

shitlord
Sorry for lack of update, I"m at work. I texted Tasha to find out when this round ends and haven"t received a reply yet.

Grond68_foh

shitlord
Appears her "help" didnt start arriving "til after she had given up to be more "classy", So looks like the Ricers went ultra mega white knight and started hitting up other sites to sway the vote.
So looks like didnt start until after someone outted the FoH thread.

Hawin_foh

shitlord
Hah I think we have gotten more into this than Tasha... Seriously we can"t lose this... we are MMORPG nerds for chrissake

Salshun_foh

shitlord
He probably thinks he"ll get laid for it. Motherfucker might have just gotten her $8,000 and a modeling contract with one PM.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
SOMEONE CONVERSE WITH THE REPRESENTATIVE OF /B/.

I say Tuco be put to the task.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
kegkilla said:
cliffs on this thread?
1. Guy wants his cousin to win some local radio model contest.
2. FoH gets her past first round and demands tits.
3. Tits are delivered.
4. Other girl gets butthurt and spams douchebag forums for support.
5. The Battle Rages.