Denizens of FOH I call upon thee!

Hathe

Silver Knight of the Realm
I cannot believe yet another trashy, anorexic blonde won a modeling contest.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Deep down, I thought our nerds were better than their nerds. All throughout, I was expecting our nerds to win. And now, we are at the end of the story, and we"ve lost.

This thread should be locked and posted at the top of screenshots, to remind Screenshots of the day it lost.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Pretty sure it was said that the voting would last one week, did the voting end early? Were we given false info?

Sylverlokk

Golden Knight of the Realm
We got pwned. Something very fishy about the way it ended. I think they got too many hits so called it early.

Alamando_foh

shitlord
Sutekh said:
Pretty sure it was said that the voting would last one week, did the voting end early? Were we given false info?
"Well, Tasha has 4.3 million votes and Brooke has 5.6 million votes... Maybe we should call it?"

Salshun_foh

shitlord
Sylverlokk said:
We got pwned. Something very fishy about the way it ended. I think they got too many hits so called it early.
Now watch them cancel the contest.

"Well, Tasha has 4.3 million votes and Brooke has 5.6 million votes... Maybe we should call it?"

-Is that what they said on the radio?

Greasus_foh

shitlord
Sylverlokk said:
Exactly why they did. Probably were tipped off about the voting war and decided to end it, which is fucking weak.