Denizens of FOH I call upon thee!

Wow that is lame, and we have all failed. I thought it was amazing how she was so behind, then I went and voted and she was up like 14%, I realized the true power of FoHSS. I"d heard legends before of its power, some black girls feet got fixed, and now this girl was going to win 10 grand. What legion of nerds destroyed us?

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Shitty radio station.

Someone put up a link to vote for ashley, quick.. Going out of town and going to put up a script for it before I go.

Because if the votes are in the millions im guessing they worked.

Salshun_foh

shitlord
Malice said:
That"d be funny if Brooke got disqualified.
Nothing really "illegal" about her win, just..."shady"?

In the end, it was really noting more than grass-roots campaigning. Well, unless they determine a script was used, then yeah.

Malice_foh

shitlord
Goliath said:
Wow that is lame, and we have all failed. I thought it was amazing how she was so behind, then I went and voted and she was up like 14%, I realized the true power of FoHSS. I"d heard legends before of its power, some black girls feet got fixed, and now this girl was going to win 10 grand. What legion of nerds destroyed us?
A legion of motorcycle fans...

Valc_foh

shitlord
Totally weak. You"d think being a radio station they would kill for all this traffic to their site and let the legendary war rage on. There"s Utah for ya. Fuck this place.

Szlia

The whole idea of such contest for them is to have people rallying voters and making their station more visible. Why would they not milk that for the whole week if it was the original plan?

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Because who would give them more publicity in the win?

Their sleeper model.

Or some random girl.

Alcestis_foh

shitlord
Sutekh said:
Because who would give them more publicity in the win?

Their sleeper model.

Or some random girl.
This. I don"t want to be an arse, but if this wasn"t at all part of the fishy reason, I"d cut off my tits.

I"m sorry, Tasha. Because of this failure, we are definitely in your debt. Time to start some sort of grassroots letterwriting campaign to people needing models in your area. xD

Salshun_foh

shitlord
We could flip this on her in the same way she did. Wait until the last 6 hours before voting ends, and we all visit every forum we know of. Worked like a fucking charm for her.

Brad2770

We could all at least paypal a buck or two to kick off that breast aug surgery.

Supply an Email and I will donate.

Horse_foh

shitlord
Szlia said:
The whole idea of such contest for them is to have people rallying voters and making their station more visible. Why would they not milk that for the whole week if it was the original plan?
Because of the model they paid in advance to agree to push their station by being in the contest.

I have access to multiple full ranges of IP addresses since I work close to a backbone and, uh, yeah believe me that shit is faaaaaaaaaaaaaake.

Both tasha and the dude got shot down literally right at the end. My hunch is they saw the numbers, panicked, padded the databases and then cut the cord. Unless people were doing shit like 0 second reloads on voting for tasha when they"d already voted ...

but the same thing happened on the other side of the fence when people were clearly voting for dude so whoever"d win in our bracket would easily win.