Denizens of FOH I call upon thee!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
This is the Willie Mays of Hall of Fame threads. Doesn"t hold every top record, but goddamn was it an experience to watch it play out.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I"d die laughing if Req could wrangle taking over the day to day administration of their forum...as it seems they are having some minor problems...

ANGRY ABOUT THE FORUM POST HERE YOUR THOUGHTS!! : Yamaha R6 : R6 Forum

Again, this site could be so much ass, the mods and admins deserve props for keeping FOH up and in good working order.

Alamando said:
Those who have already been banned may be missing out.

Did we Land on the Moon??? : Yamaha R6 : R6 Forum
FFS, did you post that in the Lumie moon thread?

BRB.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
They have bullshit ads all over the place and their forums seem buggy as hell.

Whoever is managing their site does a very bad job.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
movin

I"m simply speechless at some of the things I"ve read over there.

R6-Forum.Com - View Single Post - As spoken about - VOTING
hmmm maxxx i wonder if we can check out their IP addresses, and get some locations of these kids.I"d love to see one around sacramento
FFS, what do they think they are going to do with them? 72.128.20.174, motherfuckers. OH FUCK I LIVE IN KC, OH SHIT I"M FUCKED NOW. AND I"M ON ROADRUNNER!

Someone find that pic of a cute chick holding up a dry-erase board that says "Hi (location)" based on your IP, and post it over there. I think they"d be fucking mystified, like cavemen discovering fire.

Salshun_foh

shitlord
Erronius said:
cPanel?

I"m simply speechless at some of the things I"ve read over there.

R6-Forum.Com - View Single Post - As spoken about - VOTING

FFS, what do they think they are going to do with them? 72.128.20.174, motherfuckers. OH FUCK I LIVE IN KC, OH SHIT I"M FUCKED NOW. AND I"M ON ROADRUNNER!

Someone find that pic of a cute chick holding up a dry-erase board that says "Hi (location)" based on your IP, and post it over there. I think they"d be fucking mystified, like cavemen discovering fire.

COME AND GET ME MOTHERFUCKERS!

Cascow_foh

shitlord
Someone needs to explain to them how the internet actually works.

As in having any random page in that forum be 80%+ ads and shitty oversized sigs and maybe (MAYBE) 20% content being a gigantic waste of freaking bandwidth.

Hai guys! Your forum is slow as fuck on any funtions because it 1) has to deal with the 1001 shitty ass Google ads and 2) reload your retarded sig images for your "witty" one liners.

If you limited some of that crap, you wouldn"t require all the ads to try and pay for bandwidth.

Not claiming to be the interweb guru here, but I have served as a mod/admin on several forums over the years, and this is how it would generally go:

1) douche shows up and says "Hi" with a 10 line sig with a 40k+ image file as his sig
2) mod would send him a PM explaining that he is a douche for the above mentioned infraction
3) douche would fix the issue
OR
4) douche would get a holiday till he decided to be less douchey

Not really an option if your mods/admins are the some of the people with the worst fucking bandwidth sucking sigs on the site.

Oh and 137.186.67.197

Salshun_foh

shitlord
A friend of mine runs a forum, 99% real life friends, and his his rules are simple, and work well. No image sigs, and for text sigs, your sig can never have more text than the post it"s attached too.

dubb01_foh

shitlord
True story just to show you how awesome stereotypes are:

Right after I made the signature for Tuco for trolling the crochrocket forums my dad called. He wanted to get an update on whether or not I had worked out a deal with my boss to purchase a yamaha r6 from my dad"s yamaha dealership (ok, ok, he JUST sold the dealership but whatever). After relaying all the necessary information to both parties, I went back to my desk. As I sat down to go back to drawing and painting nerdy stuff for games I took a drink of my Mtn. Dew gamefuel and realized how within 3 minutes this whole ordeal had come full circle (for me at least).

weird.

Malice_foh

shitlord
Brooke said:
Someone from FOH have Tasha call me or write me. If she has something to say - she can say it to me and stop messaging my friend on fb.

I prefer a phone call.... or meeting in person. Let her know.
and

Brooke said:
She"ll know how to get a hold of me.... my friend on fb will set it up.
Drama llama?