Denizens of FOH I call upon thee!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hawin_foh

shitlord
I think we accidentally the whole contest. Definitely been perhaps the most interesting / fun thread I have seen here or at noows.com over the years.

Cascow_foh

shitlord
At a guess it"s this one.

Facebook link

Which I"m honestly kind of sad about. The first one posted looks just like a normal girl who was (would have been had she actually been entered) having fun with the contest.

The second one looks like your typical bar-star.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I was going to make an account over there but what a buggy POS forum, they have replies that are just ads and it randomly doesn"t load a page. Way to be R6 crew.

Alyssairie

Molten Core Raider
Cascow said:
At a guess it"s this one.

Facebook link

Which I"m honestly kind of sad about. The first one posted looks just like a normal girl who was (would have been had she actually been entered) having fun with the contest.

The second one looks like your typical bar-star.
Yup that"s her, and you"re right about the bar girl thing. Her status was like something about thanks for helping her win and come support her at some club, she"s going to be in a fashion show.

TheYanger_foh

shitlord
Hmm. I"m in Sacramento. I wonder which fire station that firefyter fag works at. I"d love to see his little bitch tits buddies come around. Guess what, I don"t work out! I have things called guns. I"m shivering now.

Malice_foh

shitlord
Alyssarie said:
Yup that"s her, and you"re right about the bar girl thing. Her status was like something about thanks for helping her win and come support her at some club, she"s going to be in a fashion show.
Toss her this thread.

Alyssairie

Molten Core Raider
Malice said:
Toss her this thread.
Nah, no need for her to know the reason she won was pretty much so Brooke chick wouldn"t. Chick might get all emo and slit her wrists or something.

blizzak_foh

shitlord
Lol, noone"s coming out of this contest with any satisfaction except maybe brokebackmountain guy if she sees this thread. Kind of fitting way to go out since we failed our original goal.

Occido_foh

shitlord
Dianetics08 said:
Seriously? Not to take focus off of the crotch rocket club, but it sounds like you"re a pussy who bought a gun.
Hey! Guns don"t kill people, people kill people.. guns just protect us from people with smaller guns.

Or to cleanse the gene pool of faggot ass rice riders or anti-gun pussies.

Video related. Once you get past the faggot ass intro.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aCnbs67syao&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aCnbs67syao&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Alyssarie said:
Nah, no need for her to know the reason she won was pretty much so Brooke chick wouldn"t. Chick might get all emo and slit her wrists or something.
Uhh what? That would be even MORE EPIC!

Amnesiac_foh

shitlord
Tuco said:
Someone find a pic of Dzul and throw his ass in that sig pic.
This thread is like the next great American novel. I laughed, I cried, I got mad, I got happy. So many ebbs and flows but I think those sigs put it over the top.

I know I saw someone photochop Mippo and Dzul together pics in some thread recently. I say throw some flames, guys on roids, fat ass hos, and some ricer bikes and you have one epic sig. Shit, Id rock it.

Gumpf_foh

shitlord
when looking at her fbook search result, camacho came up
maybe it is her
awesome

edit: awesome cause we made bleach blonde swamp thing win and not sure why i put that idiocracy thing in there its benadryl induced bedtime

t0nic_foh

shitlord
Sorry Tasha

God dammit.. how the fuck did I miss plan Z arrrg work sucks.. at least this thread is epic and Brooke lost.. its HOF worthy.

quse

the pupe
Theyre starting up again with the e-threats and legal repercussions!!!!

Dan, look a page back or so. There are some interesting threats. Enough that are cause for legal action.

Oh yeah and to maximafan.....you"re really barking up the wrong tree with who you pick e-fights with...****ut letting you know