Denver

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm traveling to Denver for work for a little over a week, will have time to hit up MAYBE the friday night of GABF and already have tickets to both sessions on Saturday. The next week is rather intense, but I'll have a few nights to myself.

Anything I need to do out there, or any place I need to eat/drink?

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Since you enjoy beer, theFalling Rock Taphouseis a solid stop. Over 75 brews on tap and over 125 in bottles. The food isn't too shabby either. Plus, it's in a pretty nice area around the Rockies ballpark. There's a nifty bar closeby with abunch of old school arcade and pinball machines.

For pure food experience,Steuben'sis very good for hangover breakfast/brunch. The habanero honey fried corn doesn't mess around. Good breakfast cocktails too.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
You can find pretty much anything to do out here that you'd find in any other city, if the Rockies weren't shitting it up I'd say possibly try catching a game. 1-up as suggested above is a fun barcade, personally I like having a drink at Howl at the Moon (piano bar) next to Coors Field when I'm downtown. Most of the good things to do here are brewery related so explore those as it is always a fun time.

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Came here to suggest 1-Up.

Stranahan's whiskey is a cool local distillery that is fun to tour if you like that sort of thing. The restaurant attached was also very good:http://www.stranahans.com/

Otherwise when I went we just walked around downtown and it was a blast. Check out the food trucks outside of bars as they were always really good when I had them.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Colt & gray is an excellent place to drink if you want a good cocktail.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
There's lots of great stuff to do in Denver. The whole place has kindof a hipster / counterculture vibe. Three Kings does a pretty awesome Christmas party every year, I always have a blast at that.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Making plans for shit for this weekend. I'm sure Saturday will be a shitshow (GABF), Friday probably also. I'm hoping to hit up some decent places next week after my daily shit is done.

Think I'm visiting the Source where Crooked Stave just moved into. Hoping to hit up Great Divide for sure after the craziness.