Depressed friend keeps talking about killing me

mewkus

Blackwing Lair Raider
a change of diet can help balance nutjobs. encourage him to get off the high fructose corn syrup and exercise more etc. while you nope the fuck out of the friendship.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
We all have one of those buds who never got over college trauma I’m sure. I have one who is still hanging on to stupid shit and has been thru the ringer - all the ssris, electroshock, lithium, even ketamine and low dose shrooms. But just can’t seem to shake his anxiety and anger.
Anyways he keeps talking about this shit for years now, how he is going to take me down with him when he offs himself; I’ve told him I don’t wanna put ur ass in a 5150 because you’ve been thru that before and it didn’t help you but you gotta stop with this shit. He’s been ramping up lately and I’m debating what I should do next. I’m like 95% hes kidding, 5% he might mean it. He is one of my best friends so it kinda sucks
hes not joking and is dropping hints that you should get him institutionalized. he wants it. To have responsibility taken away and given support.

if he does not get the support directly, he will do it.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
a change of diet can help balance nutjobs. encourage him to get off the high fructose corn syrup and exercise more etc. while you nope the fuck out of the friendship.
We need Lumi Lumi to weigh in here.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
The only solution is to kill the friend first.

• 2Like

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
Ketamine Infusion Treatment for depression is having excellent results in Human Study's. If I had the expendaple cash right now I would do it, but it is fucking expensive but if it can help my Depression, I am almost willing to pay anything.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
Ketamine Infusion Treatment for depression is having excellent results in Human Study's. If I had the expendaple cash right now I would do it, but it is fucking expensive but if it can help my Depression, I am almost willing to pay anything.
I've been microdosing mushrooms at about .25 grams per dose. Not enough to make you trip but just makes you feel a nice warm body buzz. I have depression and anxiety that can be rough at times and microdosing has almost eliminated the anxiety and helped greatly with the depression. Once every week to two weeks is a decent routine. Give it a try, mushrooms wont break the bank if you know some people or if you dont they are pretty easy to grow.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Just kill him and say he was endangering your life and a threat to humanity because he refused the Vax. Even if you get arrested Biden will pardon you.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
We all have one of those buds who never got over college trauma I’m sure. I have one who is still hanging on to stupid shit and has been thru the ringer - all the ssris, electroshock, lithium, even ketamine and low dose shrooms. But just can’t seem to shake his anxiety and anger.
Anyways he keeps talking about this shit for years now, how he is going to take me down with him when he offs himself; I’ve told him I don’t wanna put ur ass in a 5150 because you’ve been thru that before and it didn’t help you but you gotta stop with this shit. He’s been ramping up lately and I’m debating what I should do next. I’m like 95% hes kidding, 5% he might mean it. He is one of my best friends so it kinda sucks
it's been 3 months, your friend is obviously a talker and not a do'er
efde748e9b9a4052f489e02e15ad6e5f.png

• 1Mother of God