Desktop Computers

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
This May is triple paycheck month for me, time to go full retard and buy one.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Anyone ever have 8.1 and displayports go insane and not boot right? For the life of me I cannot get 8.1 to actually load properly with my card connected via x2 displayports, have to boot with dvi connected and manually switch over after it's loaded every time and it's driving me insane.

jeydax

Death and Taxes
Could be shitty display port cables, have you switched them out? I had a couple cables that were wonky on me for a long time and I finally switched them out and have no issues now.

Also, I'd recommend completely uninstalling and reinstalling your card's drivers if you haven't tried that yet either.

jeydax

Death and Taxes
How I feel seeing that review, especially knowing that this would happen after buying the ASUS PG278Q:

eAEsAMi.gif

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Witcher 3 gonna be bundled with gtx 900 cards glad I waited it looks like now will be the time I buy a 970

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
The Acer estimated pre-order price converted pounds to dollars makes it nearly $1100? I know that's higher than actual retail will end up after launch and not at all concrete, but still, probably going to wait a few years myself :p

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
That's only if you convert it after the 20% VAT.

It should be around 650 USD from what they said.

jeydax

Death and Taxes
Seriously, just put it in the box and send it back. :p
Meh. Too lazy. I'll just buy the Acer too and use this one as my chat monitor. I am, however, going to need to get new monitor mounts.

Edit: Side note, just bought one ofthese mouse padsand I fucking love it. For $18 it was a steal in my opinion. It is huge but awesome.