Desktop Computers

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
As long as youre not playing any games on the thing the 2500K or 2600K is more than enough for anything else. I bet I could do CAD on the fucker, because I used to.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
keyboard guys/gamers, like kailh switches now, they come in scissor and mechanical spring, they love it b/c the travel is basically non existent. it's a chinese switch so you're not gonna find em in a logitech/corsair board

they like the kailh switch b/c it also "rocks" less than your regular old cherry mx cuz it has a wider actuation pad rather than the thin cherry stem.

take advantage of the free amazon returns with Mechanical Keyboard HAVIT RGB Backlit Wired Gaming Keyboard Extra-Thin & Light, Kailh Latest Low Profile Blue Switches, 104 Keys N-Key Rollover HV-KB395L (Black)

I bought one of these to use at work and have been quite happy with it.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Thats cool if it does not bother you, to each their own. I like my gaming space dark for the most part and I would hate flashing lights and sparkles and shit emanating from my box.
You'd be super triggered in my room, not only do I have mismatched flickering colors coming from my case on my desk and in my field of view (learned too late about incompatible standards) I also have hue play lights AND 3 color bulbs in my ceiling fan above me reacting to audio/monitor colors.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I love my ducky shine. No software and the keyboard can do a million different rgb setups at different luminosities or non at all

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I have a Kingston Alloy cherry mx red keyboard that I got for a good price on the way which will bring me up to owning 7 fucking keyboards.

old Corsair k60
Coolermaster Quickfire TK blue switch
2* Logitech k40+'s
Royal Kludge wireless 60% brown switch
A dinky cheap $5 logitech board

I also have 4 mice in total

Fucking peripheral impulse purchases...

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I have a Kingston Alloy cherry mx red keyboard that I got for a good price on the way which will bring me up to owning 7 fucking keyboards.

old Corsair k60
2* Logitech k40+'s

I have a Logitech g502 for work with a backup deathadder, then a deathadder at home and a new deathadder in the box for when it inevitably breaks

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

old Corsair k60
2* Logitech k40+'s

i just have a bunch of model m's and kinesis classic in a box.

Slithum

Nil Satis, Nisi Optimum
So i bought this 5700 xt a few months ago and mine has the same problems what would you guys do.... fix it or try to sell it and just get rid of this headache.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I've had a razer mouse for like 6 years. But I kinda want a new one. Deathadder is good you say? Any wireless ones that are awesome?

Janx

<Silver Donator>
I've had a razer mouse for like 6 years. But I kinda want a new one. Deathadder is good you say? Any wireless ones that are awesome?
Not gonna lie, I swear by the naga hex. JUST the right amount of thumb buttons to make things easy to hit.