Desktop Computers

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Not gonna lie, I swear by the naga hex. JUST the right amount of thumb buttons to make things easy to hit.

Yeah that's the one I have. The 6 number pad around the thumb has always been really nice. Will probably just keep it until it breaks.

Rather I have the HEX MOBA edition with 6 buttons not 12.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The Deathadder is my favorite mouse, period. I have the Logitech G502 which is a gaming mouse and it's pretty nice. I always tell myself I can feel the wireless latency, but I'm not sure I can. There's also a $150 wireless gaming mouse they make that's suppsoedly top tier.

I've heard we should try Benq Zowie's but haven't tried them yet. I got a Razer Hex Naga, regular Naga, and Mamba and I didn't like any of them. I hated the Hex Naga the most.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
models I you recommend looking at?
I have the g900 and it's the best mouse I've ever used. I still have a Death Adder sitting around somewhere in case this dies, but honestly the Death Adder just feels very cheap compared to the g900. I've tried a few other Logitech mice, and I like the construction and feel of all of them. Just pick the one that is the shape and has the features you desire.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I have one of the Corsair ones now. Its pretty good. Ive actually had it twice now. The first, one of the side buttons failed, after like 2 yrs of playing shooters. And im pretty hard on my mouse.

Ive had the naga before and its OK, I guess, did no last that long though, the mid scroll wheel fucked up. The button still woked but not scrolling function.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I have the g900 and it's the best mouse I've ever used. I still have a Death Adder sitting around somewhere in case this dies, but honestly the Death Adder just feels very cheap compared to the g900. I've tried a few other Logitech mice, and I like the construction and feel of all of them. Just pick the one that is the shape and has the features you desire.
Death Adders do feel cheap now, and I wouldn't spend more than $40 on one ( got my last for $25). It's unfortunate, because I had an OG Death Adder many years ago that felt like a tank. I dropped that thing on the floor hundreds of times (I raided on my couch on a laptop and always dropped it). After years of that it finally broke. Every Deathadder since has died a premature life.

I'm willing to try something new, but for FPS games I just can't find something as good.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Death Adders do feel cheap now, and I wouldn't spend more than $40 on one ( got my last for $25). It's unfortunate, because I had an OG Death Adder many years ago that felt like a tank. I dropped that thing on the floor hundreds of times (I raided on my couch on a laptop and always dropped it). After years of that it finally broke. Every Deathadder since has died a premature life.

I'm willing to try something new, but for FPS games I just can't find something as good.
G900 all day. The wireless really doesn't have lag, and it feels really good for FPS to not have a cable

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I do like my G602 (I've been writing 502). I might take a look
To be fair, I think the G Pro is basically the upgraded version of it. I also know there is a 901, 902, and 903. I'm not sure what the differences are. You'd have to do some research there.

I just know I got the g900 several years ago when I was upgrading peripherals and PUBG was my primary game, and it made a huge difference.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>

This has been a great mouse for me - to me a mouse's biggest thing is how it fits in my hand, everything else barring a few little perks are just that, perks. This one fits well and I went through about 10 before settling on that one. Buying a mouse is like marrying a broad, try out a ton before settling

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Said it before and I'll say it again: Wireless mice are the tits now. Definitely try out one of the better ones before settling for a mouse.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I'm a big fan of the 903. I have that with the charging pad. I can't do wired mouse anymore because of it. I hate going to work and seeing that god damn wire connected to my mouse.

• 1Solidarity

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I like my wired g502.

Those charging mouse pads, if they didn't suck, would be the only reason I could do wireless.

• 1Like

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
I bought rechargeable batteries for my g602. They last several weeks and the Logitech software tells you when they get low and I swap them. It’s a great mouse, no issues with it, the wireless has always been rock solid and never laggy. I have no desire to return to using a wired mouse at home.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I like my wired g502.

Those charging mouse pads, if they didn't suck, would be the only reason I could do wireless.

I liked mine for about a month before the left click just went ape shit. Liked the feel of it quite a bit but once the left click went I gave up on it and bought a razer naga again