Desktop Computers

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I would avoid razer products if they're gonna force their shitty software. No reason this stuff can't be handled by hardware

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
My Redragon K556 full size arrived today, amazon had a 10% off coupon last week to lower it below $60 but that seems to be gone now. Was not expecting the aluminium base to be quite as heavy as it is but it's still fine for lap typing from the couch or bed. Basic backlighting options and brown switches because i didn't want extreme typewriter sounds from blue.

Amazon shipped it in 2 days flat so can't complain.

Mr. K

Molten Core Raider
Moved my PC into a Lian Li O11, really love the look.

IMG_20200523_131532.jpgIMG_20200523_131521.jpg

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Couldnt resist - bought the gf the 3900x to upgrade from her 2700x - cant pass up $389 as AMD tries to combat intels releases and shortages

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Well the next thing I need is a sound bar to replace my $10 speakers. Then I guess my full revamp will be done.

TKL keyboard is awesome too. Glad I got it.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I din't think it something to worry about anymore. My LG has a pixel refresher that you can run after long periods of use. It will also autorun when you turn it off I'm pretty sure.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Are the concerns about burn-in real at all, in your experience?
I've had my TV since 2017, and there isn't a single burn in mark on mine. But we don't play tons of games on it, either. I'm sure if the UI from some games was on there 24/7, you'd have burn in on those spots. But we mostly watch TV. There are some games we play for an hour or two on the weekends.

Hell, my 24" Samsung LCD monitor (it's old as shit) has a burn in line across the top of the screen ever since Firefox changed their UI. I have a little line that goes about 1/2" from the top of the screen, about 75% of the way across it. Oh well, I'll get a new monitor eventually.

• 1Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I may go overboard and do a high end PC with all the money being saved on summer camps for the kid, that is if things are available and not overpriced

• 1Like

Axiel

Molten Core Raider
First computer brake-down since the memory controller on a C2Duo build shit the bed in 2011. Had to replace an am4 mounting bracket and repaste the cooler because of MSI material quality. Wraith prism just broke off randomly while idle after 9 months of use. Gaming plus was the only x570 board <$300 that was in stock when I was building.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Well the next thing I need is a sound bar to replace my $10 speakers. Then I guess my full revamp will be done.

TKL keyboard is awesome too. Glad I got it.

I use these and love it. They’re crisp, rich, and loud as fuck. It blows my mind they’re $149.