Desktop Computers

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Googling I found g2a and kinguin. Any Reason they would be more/ less reliable? G2a about $10 cheaper than most on that reddit.

I don't know anything about those 2 sites, I've only even heard of G2A. I've used microsoftsoftwareswap many times, specifically s5ean, and I've never had any trouble. I know you can get cheaper keys on Ebay too, but the price difference isn't enough to get me to switch from something I know I can trust.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
I don't know anything about those 2 sites, I've only even heard of G2A. I've used micrsoftsoftwareswap many times, specifically s5ean, and I've never had any trouble. I know you can get cheaper keys on Ebay too, but the price difference isn't enough to get me to switch from something I know I can trust.
I think sean is who i used all that time ago even.

• 1Like

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
The amount of reee over an npc reaction lol. Might I remind you this isnt screenshot/ politics, trailor trash behavior is uneeded.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
what the fuck GIF

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Lol wtf is going on here - However yeah cheap w10 key over win11 anytime - let me see what site i have been using,

ive gotten 8+ from here.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Lol wtf is going on here - However yeah cheap w10 key over win11 anytime - let me see what site i have been using,

ive gotten 8+ from here.
i lul they had to put this in here and an exclamation mark
f3b1b086c8e2c6574f93b0777abf1765.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
Meanwhile my card is bearing on on the end of the delivery day without an update on location since yesterday. Oh and its day 4 of 3 day priority not counting the evening it was shipped.

Fml

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
Micro center was interesting, but a hive of scum and villany. So many fucking degenerates with cat ears, pokemon belt balls etc. One tranny with mid riff shirt, skirt, padded bra or worse, but full deep voice and chic glossy combat boots with some pink haired creature you couldnt see face, but had hairy as fuck legs and also male voice. Like dont think pretending to be chicks, would be one of those straight up made up things. Also lol denver plastic bag fee.

But hey, $300 12700k and other stuff at a good price. Sadly didnt carry the cooler I wanted, case, and power supplies I forget which ones explode so I didnt want to risk buying the wrong $750.

Still unsure about my choice to grab a 980 pro NVME gen 4 that was on sale, Like $130 vs $90 for the SK linked earlier. But I was "but muh future proofing" if the direct memory access or whatever matters down the road. Maybe grab a 2 tb SK when it drops more.

• 2Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Must be a Denver thing, my microcenter is pretty norm, it’s like Bestbuy but better and with relevant inventory and employees.

• 1Like