Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Fadaar

That guy
I was watching FPSSOLID do this for hours last night, and yeah mats are cool, but the armor was all pretty much ass. He was getting 57-62 with hardly any spikes. So worth on the mats but if you think you will pull some god roll armors I dont think so unless you are RNGesus.

In general though I noticed armors not dropping high anymore. I focused a bunch at the war table just to see how they rolled and , same thing, all pretty much ass. I dont know if its a dial they twisted down for this season or something is broken, or my RNG is really bad? I mean IDK. Last year the war table was insane, I was pulling 65-68 highly spiked shit... Like this....

View attachment 463641 View attachment 463643

And many more... I actually wish I hung out more at those battlegrounds and farmed some more of this shit but the activity was jsut so fucking boring after doing it so much for the red frames and such...

Here is the best piece I was able to pull this season form helm... Def decent but could be a bit better?

View attachment 463647

Same shit with the Lost sectors, like I mentioned in discord a few days ago, it seems like they broke them or nerfed them, and im not the only one noticing this shit. There is reddit posts all over saying the same thing. drop rates are fucking horrid this season. And all I wanted was my fucking new titan boots. Like 10-13 I ran that day and only scored one boot, but not the one.

the season pass armor from Season of Arrivals is still some of the best rolls ever. i have 8 pieces between my 3 characters still.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I think it's just RNG. I got some banger armors in Duality last night but you're right they don't seem to spike quite as hard. Had a discipline mod equipped and kept these (custom stat total over 50 is quite good for Hunter).

artifice.png

Edit - I went back and looked at the Warlock artifice armor I saved from farming Master Caiatl last season. Mostly custom stat totals of 54 with one outlier at 59. So I see no statistical evidence in my own experience that anything has changed drop wise.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Another tip for the farm is getting a free 3 cores for 1 shard....
Take a blue helmet out of collections, upgrade it to 8, costs 3 cores and 1 shard, dismantle it and you get 6 cores back. Cores can be stacked in your vault, shards cannot I dont think. So this is a good way to turn the shards into cores. Then later you can always upgrade cores to shards.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Another tip for the farm is getting a free 3 cores for 1 shard....
Take a blue helmet out of collections, upgrade it to 8, costs 3 cores and 1 shard, dismantle it and you get 6 cores back. Cores can be stacked in your vault, shards cannot I dont think. So this is a good way to turn the shards into cores. Then later you can always upgrade cores to shards.

CLASSIC technique. As you get into GM farms this turns into masterworking exotic armor to store in the vault (spend 3 balls, get 1 back).

Fadaar

That guy
I think it's just RNG. I got some banger armors in Duality last night but you're right they don't seem to spike quite as hard. Had a discipline mod equipped and kept these (custom stat total over 50 is quite good for Hunter).

View attachment 463653

Edit - I went back and looked at the Warlock artifice armor I saved from farming Master Caiatl last season. Mostly custom stat totals of 54 with one outlier at 59. So I see no statistical evidence in my own experience that anything has changed drop wise.

I did enough runs today on my hunter to replace my entire armor set and for some fucking reason the game had a massive hard on for either giving me 20+ strength or 20+ intellect. I had resilience ghost mod on. Whatever, void subclass now sitting at 31/100/40/92/100/37. Might re-do some of those armor mods and get it to 31/100/60/72/100/37. Yes, my int rolls are that fucking high. I was able to hit 100 on the dot with just a single +3. Also god dammit I miss the old version of powerful friends, ran that on every hunter for for the easy +20 mobility.

Last edited:

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I did enough runs today on my hunter to replace my entire armor set and for some fucking reason the game had a massive hard on for either giving me 20+ strength or 20+ intellect. I had resilience ghost mod on. Whatever, void subclass now sitting at 31/100/40/92/100/37. Might re-do some of those armor mods and get it to 31/100/60/72/100/37. Yes, my int rolls are that fucking high. I was able to hit 100 on the dot with just a single +3. Also god dammit I miss the old version of powerful friends, ran that on every hunter for for the easy +20 mobility.

That's exactly the reason I run disc mod on my hunter. Int and str are useless but I need all of the top 4 stats. Disc makes sure I waste as little as possible.

Also the blue stat mods add +30 while you have an armor charge, which is... always.

Last edited:

mkopec

<Gold Donor>

Destiny 2 Hotfix 7.0.0.5​

0h - Destiny 2 Dev Team​

Activities​

Seasonal Exotic Activity​

• Animation changes made to the Data Collection boss encounter in The Variable Exotic mission that had the potential to cause issues with photosensitive players.

Player Journey​

• Increased drop rate for Exotic armor in Legend and Master Lost Sectors when playing solo.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented the “Vex Incursion Countermeasures” weekly bounty from resetting at rest.
  • Fixed an issue where players on their alternate characters could not progress the Hall of Heroes intro quest after interacting with the statues early.
    • Any players who ran into this issue may now progress normally.

UI/UX​

• Made an adjustment to how the Return to Orbit option is triggered after completing a specific Battleground.
    • Previous implementation enabled mistakenly skipping end-of-mission cinematics when returning to orbit from the Commendations screen.

Gameplay and Investment​

Armor​

• Fixed an issue where some Artifact mods were not properly proccing Anti-Barrier capabilities.
  • Hunters: Fixed an issue where Volatile Rounds were not granted by equipping the Gyrfalcon’s Hauberk Exotic chest armor, blocking Void weapons from Anti-Barrier capabilities.
  • Armor Scavenger Mod: Fixed an issue where Jötunn would get an unintentional boost in ammo, particularly in PvP, with the Solar Scavenger mod equipped on a player’s chest armor.
    • Put. The toaster. Down.

Weapons​

• Fixed an issue where the Winterbite Exotic Glaive was doing more damage than intended to targets.
  • Titans: The bonus to Glaive melee damage granted by Exotic Synthoceps gauntlets has been reduced against both combatants and enemy Guardians.
  • Fixed an issue where the Lightfall versions of The Inquisitor and Mindbender’s Ambition Shotguns had the incorrect magazine perks.
  • Fixed an issue where Grand Overture’s blinding effect applied to other sources of splash damage.

Abilities​

• Strand: Increased the internal cooldown of the Thread of Ascent Fragment from two seconds to four seconds.
  • Strand: Fixed an issue where after a player grappled to a thrown Tangle, the Berserker’s Into the Fray Aspect would fail to activate on further Tangle detonations.
  • Strand: Fixed an issue where the suspending detonation from the Broodweaver’s Mindspun Invocation Aspect was not properly stunning Unstoppable Champions.
  • Solar: Fixed an issue where the radiant effect was not increasing the damage of Strand weapons.
  • Strand: Fixed an issue where the Thread of Generation Fragment would stop functioning after a Silkstrike Super deactivation when either the Shackle or Threadling Grenade is equipped.

Power and Progression​

• Guardian Ranks: To more closely match the goals of Guardian Ranks, we have reduced the required Commendations score to complete objectives across all Guardian Ranks.
  • Guardian Ranks: Rank-8 objectives require tier-3 difficulty or higher.
    • Fixed an issue where only tier-4 or higher applied towards Rank progression.
  • Commendations: Players can no longer offer Commendations to others following a failed mission activity.

General​

• Fixed an issue where Guardians and their weapons were not rendering properly, effectively making them appear as “invisible” when in-game.
  • Twitch Gift Sub Bounty reward now correctly appears in the Cryptarch.

• 1Like

Lenas

Trump's Staff
If you guys are wanting to get in on some of our clan raid runs make sure you go to the Discord "Channels & Roles" section and that you're able to view the #active-groups channel where you can click a button and get added to a scheduled event. Feel free to make your own as well, spots are filling fast right now (/event create, fill out prompts).

1679076602670.png

Lenas

Trump's Staff
They have so many hundreds (thousands?) of hours of recordings they could probably deepfake his voice for the rest of the franchise. Would probably come down to contractual nuance. Assuming they just recast the VA though.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Dude had some of the most Iconic quotes dating back to D1 and his famous "We stepped into a war with the Cabal, whether we wanted to or not..." He was also great in such shows as The Wire, Fringe and others. not a huge actor, but he made his presence known.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
These fucks sure are eager to fix player advantage exploits but don’t give two fucking shits if the bugs hinder players don’t they. Defiant engrams are supposed to be a guaranteed drop in defiant battlegrounds right? Just ran two and didn’t get a fucking one.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
You don't run defiant battlegrounds to get the engrams, you run to spend defiant keys at the end. You can get engrams from any boss kill/activity completion in the game.

Last edited:
  • 1Like