Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
I'm a super casual player, I'm like 1790 atm but as the season is ending I'm wondering:
What is out there this season that I should focus on getting before the season ends? If anything at all
Right now I'm focusing on knocking out as many season challenges as possible.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Right now I'm focusing on knocking out as many season challenges as possible.

That's pretty much the only time limited priority at the moment. None of the seasonal content will be going away until the next DLC launches.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
That's pretty much the only time limited priority at the moment. None of the seasonal content will be going away until the next DLC launches.
what about the seasonal engrams? Do they stay or do I have to spend them (got like 300+)

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Shit I still need to log on and do all those engrams. Too many shards to lose, thats like thousands.

Morsakin

Golden Knight of the Realm
All I'm saying is that this better not turn out to be Plane of Water 2023.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Playing Zelda a ton but plan on hopping in this weekend to check it out.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
gah i hate hearing Zavala talk now. really have to wonder how theyre gonna write him out of the game.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lenas

Trump's Staff
For anyone that was wondering about engrams, the couple hundred of mine are still intact. Got some new rolls on trials weapons from the 80 engrams I left on Saint.

Fadaar

That guy
finally got on. bungie being funny by having us land on titan with the player character........ and 3 titans.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Oh I was thinking of the physical meeting with Sloane, Zavala and Drifter. Gotcha. Sloane actually makes it 4 titans lol.

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Also fuck Bungie for taking a steaming shit all over Warlocks this year/season. Poor Starfire Protocol, look what they did to my boy! And our new exotic looks like a prolapsed anus with the added bonus of basically guaranteeing Warlocks will be the Divinity bitch even more than they are already.

• 1Truth!

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yeah welcome to the club buddy, speaking as a titan that has been getting reamed for a couple of years now with nerfs.

Also, starfire was utterly busted bro. Go use some other exotics instead of not taking that thing off for a few years now.