Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
So quick question - I love Strand and have a new strand build - why don't they have a Strand Attunement? Just Solar, Arc, and Void for week 2.

Also, Foetracer is something I looted in the past and has a new ability now which completes my strand build - I rolled it up from collections and has the same old ability as before the change - does this mean I have to farm for a new one? That's pretty stupid it doesn't change when I reacquire.

Last edited:

Fadaar

That guy
So quick question - I love Strand and have a new strand build - why don't they have a Strand Attunement? Just Solar, Arc, and Void for week 2.

Also, Foetracer is something I looted in the past and has a new ability now which completes my strand build - I rolled it up from collections and has the same old ability as before the change - does this mean I have to farm for a new one? That's pretty stupid it doesn't change when I reacquire.

Exotic changes should be retroactive

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Yeah they just rolled the new shit into the same effect.

Are you talking about attunement for the seasonal shit? That's just a one time weekly thing so you can interact with an elemental card in the Spire.

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Yeah they just rolled the new shit into the same effect.

Are you talking about attunement for the seasonal shit? That's just a one time weekly thing so you can interact with an elemental card in the Spire.

Ok cool.

Fadaar

That guy
F4v_rc0XAAAVNXx.jpeg

• 2Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Fun bugs now. Crafting broke the game. Can craft machine guns that fire grenades in rapid fire, machine guns that fire shotgun shells, energy weapons that also fire as shotguns (12 shots instead of one), rapid fire rocket launchers. Works in all aspects of the game. Can solo any part of the game, raids included. Crafting is going to be disabled and all guns created from it will be removed (though no rewards gained from doing content will be removed and people won't be punished from using the bug that enables the crafting).

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Fun bugs now. Crafting broke the game. Can craft machine guns that fire grenades in rapid fire, machine guns that fire shotgun shells, energy weapons that also fire as shotguns (12 shots instead of one), rapid fire rocket launchers. Works in all aspects of the game. Can solo any part of the game, raids included. Crafting is going to be disabled and all guns created from it will be removed (though no rewards gained from doing content will be removed and people won't be punished from using the bug that enables the crafting).

That sounds like a way more fun game though.

I remember in that trash Hellgate: London game, I completely broke the game by dual wielding machine pistols that shot cluster rockets that split AND ricocheted. It was like being an FPS rocket-javazon.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lenas

Trump's Staff
It was quite fun, did a couple of 3 man raids. Made the game feel like an RPG or MMO where you could actually out-level content and go back to smash.

• 1Like

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Season of the Witch story concluded today and it was probably the best seasonal storyline we've had. Pretty great season and even given the video above about carrots on a stick, I kinda wish there was more to grind. No power level increase has been a double edged sword...

• 2Like

Fadaar

That guy
Season of the Witch story concluded today and it was probably the best seasonal storyline we've had. Pretty great season and even given the video above about carrots on a stick, I kinda wish there was more to grind. No power level increase has been a double edged sword...

ive been half assing it so bad since LF came out that my titan still doesnt even have strand. hell i havent even done the opening mission.

• 1WTF

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Ok that's just silly bc strand titan broken as fuck right now but I get it

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>

Yeah finished it up yesterday along with the last Major card. Played way more this season than last one.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
Ok that's just silly bc strand titan broken as fuck right now but I get it

Yeah I know. Titan has always been my least favorite class to play which I know is absolutely blasphemous for most people but it is what it is.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
On the flip side, whoever thought hiding the strength card in the spire to unlock the second puzzle in Immaru was a good idea should be shot in the face.

• 1Worf

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Yeah I know. Titan has always been my least favorite class to play which I know is absolutely blasphemous for most people but it is what it is
Yep, Titans are all collosal faggots and the whole class should be written out of the game.
Why don't you roll a Hunter or Lock instead?

Fadaar

That guy
Yep, Titans are all collosal faggots and the whole class should be written out of the game.
Why don't you roll a Hunter or Lock instead?

Hunter was first class I tried in D1 and just kinda stuck with it as main. I ain't a faggot though and I don't PVP so I enjoy the class for its PVE side.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
fucking Blizzard, I mean Bungie

nerfing shit because of PVP runining its PVE usefulness. rip YAS build.