Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

spronk

FPS noob
beta downloads and redemption is up, i'm downloading the PS4 version right now - 340mb launcher, then a 12.6 gig download.

Go to Bungie
Sign in
click on Profile (top left, my legend / profile)
click on Codes tab

you'll have to choose PS4 Americas, PS4 Europe, xbox, or PC. PS4 beta goes live July 18th, XB1 beta goes live July 19th, its completely open beta like July 22nd or something so even if you don't get in now you can get in at that point

If you did a digital pre order just search on the store for destiny 2 beta it should already be in your account

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zarcath

Silver Squire
I only have 5 extra codes right now and it's just for the Early Beta Access.

PS4 EA is july 18-20
XB1 EA is july 19-20
Open Beta is 21-23

PM me with your platform. PS4/XB1 only. PC is later.

• 8Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
You rock Zarcath! Thanks for helping the crew out. Looking forward to Tuesday (I preordered already).

Zarcath

Silver Squire
Out of codes. Rest of you can get in during the open beta.

I'll have some codes for the PC beta later*.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I may have some PC codes later as well. Not sure. I'll update the thread if I do. Unaware of who played Destiny1 and wants to try out on PC so I'll probably just give them out to people I hate the least.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
I played Destiny 1 on PS4 but plan on holding out for PC this time around. Would love to get some early looks at the game, although really YouTube/Twitch are going to be more than enough since the console release isn't going to be that long after the PC beta starts.

Ether

Lord Nagafen Raider
Missed the best times of the first Destiny, so looking forward to getting in from the start on the second one.

Add me on PSN: Hungasaurus

spronk

FPS noob
beta goes live in 90 minutes at 10am PST / 1pm EST, for those with pre order codes. It goes live for everyone in 2 days, you should be able to just download it on ps4/xbone just search for destiny 2 beta in the store or click and download these
https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/destiny-2-beta/cid=UP0002-CUSA08415_00-DESTINY2BETA0001
Buy Destiny 2 - Beta - Microsoft Store

its a 15 gig download on ps4 (400 mb launcher which will continue to download the rest, it will still download even if you don't run the launcher tho)

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
i have an extra beta code, pm me if you need it and can download the beta fast enough i'll delete this msg when its gone. beta is only for console right now

taken

Last edited:

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Fucking Bungie fucked me on my beta code. I put it in like the first day you could but now it's missing. Preordered again from Amazon and they still haven't sent my new code!

spronk

FPS noob
see some people in on stream, keep getting stuck connecting on my ps4 tho.

abe: if you entered the code, you have to go to bungie.net and get the ps4/xb1 code from there (two step process). unfortunately bungie.net is dead now with 5 million people trying to connect