Destiny - Gamertags

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Do we have a faction as of yet? Not even sure if that is necessary this early on but heard people talking about it at work.
Are the factions the Vanguards, Future war cult, etc?

I just got to the tower for the first time, but I don't really understand how those work. can you only choose one?

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Are the factions the Vanguards, Future war cult, etc?

I just got to the tower for the first time, but I don't really understand how those work. can you only choose one?
I'm a little lost as well. To my understanding at some point you choose 1 of 5 and that determines your side on Matchmaking and has something to do with your progression (maybe even geographically). Hearing people at work talk and thinking back to that first E3 video with the Public Event, there's some PvP elements to the game those factions drive. I know in the E3 video, a public event occurs and other factions begin to compete over the event.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I see on the map in the tower a place called "Events". Is this only accessible during certain times or at a certain level? I dont see anything downstairs with the class trainers and the upstairs area is blocked off.

Rope

Silver Knight of the Realm
Why is this ^ so neat? I love both of you and all I can do is net you.

Darph_sl

shitlord
PSN= Darphanderphus
rrr_img_75938.jpg

Terial

Trakanon Raider
damnit, i've recently moved and no internet/cable hooked up yet... wtf!!!! game code sitting in my email waiting
frown.png

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Just starting the 3rd mission on the moon. I've got 3 and 1/2 hours before I'm 1st out at work, so if anyone wants to group up and try to hammer out that moon strike before then, send me a message in game! I won't have a mic until tomorrow or the day after, though.

Also, I'll update the thread around 7pm PST

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
just so everyone is one the same page, if ANYONE sees this thread and blind invites me without saying where you are from (rerolled) i'll probably just ignore it. I've gotten a bunch of friend invites in the last day or two but there's no context included. no idea if it's a random passerby or someone from the forum. Also, keep adding gamertags! there's gotta be more than 6 people playing on ps3...

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
No worries, Faadar...I didn't mean to invite anyways. Might have to up and leave for work anyways. Was just poking around, inspecting everyone's gear.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Added you, Judge.

Does anyone know if it is possible to add PSN friends from the Bungie clan page? I'm trying to think of an easier way for new people to add friends. I see an option to message people. If new people on the list just message everyone, is there a quick way for us to respond with an "add friend" button on the console?

spronk

FPS noob
as far as i can tell being in a clan is completely pointless right now, even the functions on bungie.net with clan mates are all web-site specific and have no interactions with the game or PSN (or XBL), its like facebook for destiny basically