Destiny - Gamertags

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Sorry guys, I've been in the middle of moving for a new job/school. I'll try to get this updated tonight or tomorrow.

If anyone quit(for good), let me know and I'll do a strikethrough

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
ps4
reudevad
31 warlock

hoping to get a headset soon and hook up with you guys for nightfalls/raids

Ruhl

Boner Donor
Hahaha. Eternaldoomsl8yr is Ghostcorpse's correct PSN tag. Spelling isn't his strong suit lol

Junun

Silver Knight of the Realm
PS4 - Junun007 - 30 hunter - have mic. Looking for strikes/nightfalls/raids

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
Might be a while before the thread is updated. Make sure you post in the running destiny thread for quick groups. Quite a few of us are online nightly, and all of us have 3 characters so grind out weekly.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Crap, sorry. I'll try to update this tomorrow. I've got some catching up to do. Venir, if you have a good idea on who's active often, can you make a list? I'll highlight them.

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
Crap, sorry. I'll try to update this tomorrow. I've got some catching up to do. Venir, if you have a good idea on who's active often, can you make a list? I'll highlight them.
A lot of people have disappeared in the last few weeks, but this is who I tended to see on Destiny regularly, and still see from time to time.

PS4 gamertags:

JonnieRipps
Sarthek
Venir_1
Thediamondage
Ritley
Buster_sir_vix
Sarthis
Caduceus888

PS Bandwagon, change me to PS4. I switched over from PS3 in November. Username Talenvor PSN Sarthek

Diamyr_sl

shitlord
PS4 came in last night and took most of the night to download Destiny.. PSN is slow as shit. I decided to make a new PSN tag though since the one I used for PS3 didn't really have anything of note on it since I rarely used it for anything but Netflix and it wasn't a very good name. I'll be starting at level 1 tonight.

PS4: Diamyr

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
kcxiv on the PS4. I just got the game yesterday, so im only level 11 or 12. Game is pretty damned fun so far.