Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I've got $15 in Target Gift Cards, Destiny is added to Cartwheel and I've got a Target Red Card. I'm really hoping I can go in after work and pick it up on Tuesday without a pre-order.

Guzrog

<Gold Donor>
I just can't fucking believe that this time tomorrow I'll be waiting to get my copy...its so unreal. I'm gonna cry irl
I can't believe that about an hour from now tomorrow you'll be playing and I'll still have 7 hours to wait for my digital unlock. Waaah. If trying to get a refund from PSN & get a physical LE at this point on top of that wasn't a near impossible feat I would be standing next to you in that line! My big thing was dodging the lines and look what that got me haha. Have fun man! I mean Guardian!

Guzrog

<Gold Donor>
Ultimately I'm still happy with my PSN digital guardian pre-order. I never anticipated playing before 12PST/2CST and I definitely don't want to drive to the store, stand in line, then come home and still have to install & patch. That's assuming you got a physical edition. You can't even get your digital code from brick & mortar until 12PST from your receipt. On top of of that, Bungie's comment was still super vague and a part of me thinks that people are reading into it more than they should. It is Bungie after all.

I still don't think they will open the flood gates until 2AM PDT. I haven't seen any confirmation from Bungie. Just speculation from a lot of people who want to play the game. Somewhere in the world could still mean PDT. IMO its written cryptic intentionally.
I was hella wrong and I'm here to admit it!

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Worth a try Guz. Got an email today that they are giving me a one time courtesy to refund my destiny purchase.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
I can't believe that about an hour from now tomorrow you'll be playing and I'll still have 7 hours to wait for my digital unlock. Waaah. If trying to get a refund from PSN & get a physical LE at this point on top of that wasn't a near impossible feat I would be standing next to you in that line! My big thing was dodging the lines and look what that got me haha. Have fun man! I mean Guardian!
I'll be at a GameStop at midnight to get my PS4 limited. I'm CST so 28 hours to go

Guzrog

<Gold Donor>
Worth a try Guz. Got an email today that they are giving me a one time courtesy to refund my destiny purchase.
I'm glad to hear that. Though I would have rather they gave you the refund on the $60 GTAV! At this point on a Sunday evening I may as well just suck it up. They probably wouldn't read my email until Tuesday haha. I'll wake up early Tuesday and fire up the Keurig and get a couple missions in before I hit the office! I may have to leave early to get my son off the bus though...

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
I know some people that work there. I figured id rather be there and hang out and start a console war instead of sitting at home, staring at my ps4 and a clock

Erie_sl

shitlord
pfft... I'll be doing what I did with FFXIV RR release, going to sleep after work 6pm cst, and waking up for the 2am unlock time.

Actually no... I don't give a crap, I'll wake up at my usual 6am time and play till I work at 9am. :p

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm not bothering to take off work Tues. I've getting Ghost through Amazon and I'm almost always the last delivery on major game releases. Will be 6-8pm before I see my copy and 9pm before I get it installed.

At least I have finally settled on starting as a Warlock. Yes I have finally settled for sure this time. Definitely not still considering a Titan even though it being the least played class it will be rare and therefore.. NO.. not talking myself out of it. Definitely starting a Titan for sure.

DAMMINT.

Guzrog

<Gold Donor>
I'm not bothering to take off work Tues. I've getting Ghost through Amazon and I'm almost always the last delivery on major game releases. Will be 6-8pm before I see my copy and 9pm before I get it installed.

At least I have finally settled on starting as a Warlock. Yes I have finally settled for sure this time. Definitely not still considering a Titan even though it being the least played class it will be rare and therefore.. NO.. not talking myself out of it. Definitely starting a Titan for sure.

DAMMINT.
You aren't fooling anyone guy. Including yourself! Now go watch those YouTube videos 5 more times and play with the talent calculators like the rest of us indecisive sobs.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
I seriously cant stop watching the Venus part. I fucking love it so much. Like...I close my eyes and imagine thats me as the titan in the dark room, surrounded by enemies