Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Have you looked at the right place though? At first I though the vendor had to be next to the Vanguard NPCs, but in fact he is near the Shipwright.
Yes. It is not activated. I haven't gotten anything with the postmaster either (shaders and the likes). Vanguard vendor just sells the normal stuff based on the faction.

Well I can already tell shotguns are going to be the first nerfed because of pvp
Maybe not. They were used a lot in the beta as well. People wall camping in corners in hallways/tunnels, oneshotting people.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Picked up my copy after work
smile.png
Everything went to plan and I got Destiny (and a free 6 pack of Coke Zero!) for under $40 out of pocket. Had $15 in gift cards, 10% off from Cartwheel and another 5% off for using their credit card. Unfortunately, I really won't get a chance to play it over the next day or so...

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I have no idea what is causing people to go so negative on the game. It's the same game I enjoyed in Alpha and Beta and I'm still enjoying it, playing with friends and taking on the hard versions of story missions with crap gear and laughing our asses off when we fail.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Oh and make sure you upgrade your gear every 5 levels I think if you have early access to the VG armory. It's pretty decent leveling gear

spronk

FPS noob
for those who did a ps3 digital pre-order, they finally fixed it up and PS4 version is now downloadable. Kind of ironic that I got my ghost edition from amazon before I could even start downloading my digital pre-order.

Games getting derpy reviews from people who didn't play in beta and expected some sorta Mass Effect / Bioware style story telling and single player campaign where you roam the galaxy being a badass. Its really a small lobby game with a open world (sort of) Borderlands / Diablo style loot dungeon runner, and the story is not very rich or well written. If you played in beta you knew exactly what you were getting, so no excuses imo.

Peter Dinklage bot is pretty badass its on my desk now charging while I download at 100 Mbps.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
So my roommate tried the game after having avoided the alpha and beta (and after seeing comments today dissing on the game) and promptly managed to disenchant his first weapon upgrade rather than equip it.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I like the game. Was bored of it in beta but having fun again.
smile.png
probably just needed a break but I'm also playing a new class.

I'm accepted into the clan when I went to the page and how it's telling me I'm not in a clan? Anyone else getting this?

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I like the game. Was bored of it in beta but having fun again.
smile.png
probably just needed a break but I'm also playing a new class.

I'm accepted into the clan when I went to the page and how it's telling me I'm not in a clan? Anyone else getting this?
Nevermind I figured it out. I had to log into the bungle web site and active it as a PS4 clan.

Needless

Toe Sucker
some of those public events are whack.. lvl 5 dude spawns with a billion health on his shield, we never got him past 80% lol

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Level 9 here, finished all of Earth. The strike mission sucked hard. Was way too many bosses and felt way too hard. The three of us that did it might suck, that could be it but I doubt we sucked that bad.

I have been soloing everything else on hard.

Fadaar

That guy
Done probably 12-15 pvp matches so far, seen like 10 blue items as rewards.... but none for me
frown.png
Glad to see RNG Jesus still hates me after all these years.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I am REALLY loving hand cannon with the "Precision kills increase reload speed" mod. It's basically a sniper rifle with a four round fast firing clip and super fast reload. I used a shotgun secondary for times when I need aoe. Really going to hate when I out level this.Just about to do the Phogoth misson on the moon. I'm lvl 14 lol.

Therage

Vyemm Raider
Got to level 9 before work. Games not half bad so far. Can't wait to get out of here in an hour and try that strike on earth. Got the boss to 1 percent earlier and got dced Bleh.

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
Keep getting disconnnected on the first mission after the tutorial.
frown.png
I guess I'll try again tomorrow. The special orders merchant had some emblems for me, so I assume I have the vanguard merchant access since I preordered (I'll check next time I can log in consistently). This is on PS3, if it matters.