Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I just got my second exotic weapon bounty. The choices were between one of the two I didn't pick last time. Seemed weird. Was hoping for Thorn.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Disconnected like 20 fucking times tonight with "bee" errors. They really need to fix that shit fast, it's been happening since release night.

Needless

Toe Sucker
so uh.. where do you get a new jumpship? is that all RNG too?
I feel bad when i join crucible and still have my scrub ship
frown.png

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I do about 7-8 bounties per day and I haven't seen an exotic bounty.

And what is the point of the heroic story? You don't get anything.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Ya, I need, just sent you a friend invite as weebles-
Sorry brother, tried adding you but wouldn't let me...

Did the cave of wonder for a few hours tonight, filled out my armor to all legendary/exotic and got the Helm of Saint-14 from an engram in that cave. Seems pretty beast as a defender titan.... Now to level those pieces up and get some decent weps!

Helm of Saint-14 - Items - Destiny Database (DestinyDB)

Dizzam_sl

shitlord
Apparently, completing the weekly Nightfall strike not only puts a blue flame on your head, but also grants a buff that gives bonus experience. I didn't think it would be too helpful, seeing as how I'm 20 and maxed out in both subclasses. But I just ran some patrol missions and the bonus applies to reputation as well as regular xp. Guess I'll be doing Nightfall first thing every week.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Hit 18 and finished up the story last night. Shoukd I start doing strikes or just grind out to 20 on bounties/missions before starting them?

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
If anyone needs to do the Weekly Strike on Xbone let me know. I need Strangeness badly

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Bought the rocket launcher, and I got a nice chest piece for my titan with the exotic engram. Revive teammates faster, spawn more orbs!

Erie_sl

shitlord
Must cap friends lists at 40, shitty. Doesn't let you delete any from ps4 either from the looks of it.

edit: sweet, didn't know xur was up.. helm is awesome for titan.
smile.png