Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Anyone willing to help me (lvl 26) run through Nightfall ( I know some of you guys are never wanting to see Phogoth again but had to ask)? Cannot get passed the 3 waves at the big door efficiently.

Add me on PS4 or PM me on the forums: LostVirtue

I will be on very shortly

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Dear Jeebus their customer service is bad at activision. First they say bungie is responsible, but not for missing content, so after having filled out their support claim, I finally got a reply from them regarding my missing armory access.

Pre-orders of digital editions through the PlayStation Store or Xbox Marketplace already have this content included and no further action on our part is required to make the content appear in game. Be sure to check out where to locate in-game content in our FAQ located here:
Then they tell me to log into their activision site if that doesn't resolve it, which of course it doesn't, I got it from the PSN. Which I wrote in the damn comments when filing the support ticket.

Then I have to create an activision account, and for fun I clicked the privacy policy

collect, process and store Information on servers in the United States or other countries where Activision group companies or suppliers maintain facilities or business operations; in some countries, the data protection laws in these territories may not be as comprehensive as those in the European Union, but Activision takes reasonable measures to safeguard your privacy rights in accordance with this Privacy Policy
Which is lol.

But, after having made the account, and I think I finally can go into my request and update it.... When trying to log in I am greeted by

rrr_img_76569.jpg

COD? Why the fuck am I redirected to COD? And if I have problems, I should go to your support? When I have a problem logging into your support?

I really wish Bungie kept ALL aspects of their customer support. Doubt I will ever see the Vanguard armory.

spronk

FPS noob
if you aren't seeing vanguard armory you have to go into your PSN section, click restore licenses, and then start the game. it fixed it for a lot of people. the vanguard is an NPC near the ship vendor, he sells some level 5 and 10 stuff and ships

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
if you aren't seeing vanguard armory you have to go into your PSN section, click restore licenses, and then start the game. it fixed it for a lot of people. the vanguard is an NPC near the ship vendor, he sells some level 5 and 10 stuff and ships
I did that on the day of release, nothing happened. Even tried all the variations of turning off the ps4, refreshing, turning off the game, having it in game, etc. I do see the vanguard NPC, he sells level 10 gear + the vanguard 3 weapons, but I have never gotten any of the special shaders, or anything like that in the mail. Wasn't the vanguard merchant also supposed to give you low level stuff? I only ever bought stuff with him (some level 5 and some level 10).

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Tried to do the weekly heroic, can't get phogoth down. I get him to about half life before I run low on ammo and have to kill some of those guys on the lower ledge. After I do that a whole bunch of shit (wizards, Knights etc.) spawn and rape me.

spronk

FPS noob
go completely out on ammo and after 30 secs it will auto replenish. you can also buy ammo restock vials for glimmer from the gun vendor

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I'd love to do the nightfall with someone that cheeses it. LostVirtue and Dacat and I tried it last night just running through normal, but no way. I also know that Column's friend, TheFourth, wants to run it.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
I did that on the day of release, nothing happened. Even tried all the variations of turning off the ps4, refreshing, turning off the game, having it in game, etc. I do see the vanguard NPC, he sells level 10 gear + the vanguard 3 weapons, but I have never gotten any of the special shaders, or anything like that in the mail. Wasn't the vanguard merchant also supposed to give you low level stuff? I only ever bought stuff with him (some level 5 and some level 10).
Check the vendor on the other side of the building as Postmaster?

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
I have put in a fuckload of time into this game and still not even at 25 Motes of Light or a single Exotic other than the one for sale by Xur. I'm a hunter with 3 Legendaries in the bank because they don't belong to my class, which is fine though because I will make alts, and only Legendary boots. I'm talking like 90+ hours here as well.

You lucky pieces of shit, lol.

edit; I'm at like 18 Motes so not too low but also I seemed to get Strange Coins instead of Motes because I have had like 40 Coins since Friday, which is a crazy disparity

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
Since a lot of people here seems to be lightyears ahead of my progression (and rightfully so, idiots shipped my ghost edition a week late :p ):

Is there any quick ways of getting my grubby hands on good weapons? Got a blue lvl 19 atm and it feels really weak.

Since I hit 20 yesterday I am working on my rep, so pretty far off from Guardian lvl 3 when I can simply buy one.

(PS. I dont do PvP in this game, tried twice but just seeing users I recognize from BF4 and who use Xim its simply not fun).