Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I know about 20 exploits,and broken items that will probly see live, but fuck If I'm going to post any more glitches after that inventory patch.

BTW has anyone read the Blade Dancer skill tree? No one is going to play anything BUT that sub class in pvp.
It's so insanely broken it's crazy.I'm not sure what Bungie is thinking with that one.

Also Bungie just tweeted out the Interceptor is getting a nerf
I am in total agreement. I hope I am wrong though as I don't enjoy playing the Hunter class since I haven't developed the necessary precision for it.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Look at the subclass specs of each also. I suggest you go with DPS'ing Titan with the Defender subclass and become a buff bot + fist raping god. You lost fist of havoc but you gain a shield which can be used to buff you if you spec it right. Plus you gain decent melee powerups.
That's how I decided on Titan, because I love the base class and the subclass looks extremely strong in groups. Warlock - base class is great and looks even better with row 3 unlocked, subclass looks like complete ass. Hunter - can't stand the base class because I hate the golden gun and the throwing knife, subclass does looks fun but every PVPtard will flock to it so meh.

Is there a webpage to see all the differences and subclasses or only in game?
Yeah, it's on the bungie.net site if you make an account there and view your characters. You can't see the effect the various nodes have on armor/recovery/agility though.

Column_sl

shitlord
Like Blade Dancer is so insanely broken that it will just be all Blade Dancers in pvp. I'm not sure that was Bungie's intention.

It's literally god mode for the crucible.

Hunter is at least balanced somewhat, although gold gun is by far the best super. It's pretty much the golden gun from goldeneye with auto aim.
You just aim in the general direction and you kill people.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Hmm so is there only 1 additional subclass? I see Hunter default is gunslinger and bladedancer as the other - so essentially there is only one other option? Seems thin - I do hope this has more content than i am now picturing in my head - The timing of it coming out makes it hard not to purchase but i will be a bit let down if its over and done with in a couple days for a game that seems to be huge in scope on the outside.

Column_sl

shitlord
Well it has allot of grindy stuff. You wont be done with this in a few days unless you just want to play through the story mode ,and that is it.

It also has gated portions. I.E. you can only collect so many points in a week etc
Just in the Alpha/Beta I've put in easily over 50 hours, and that's like a very small area of the game.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Well it has allot of grindy stuff. You wont be done with this in a few days unless you just want to play through the story mode ,and that is it.

It also has gated portions. I.E. you can only collect so many points in a week etc
Just in the Alpha/Beta I've put in easily over 50 hours, and that's like a very small area of the game.
Meh - I looked at the alternative Warlock tree and its kinda uninspiring especially when you look at Bladedancer, im not sure how they make such an amazing subclass and dont make the alternatives for the other classes as amazing while keeping the focus the same as intended. Radiance over Nova bomb? I could see it for a raid but in pvp it wont happen and the tree is just terrible outside PVE. Oh well still a month to go in hopes that they will iron out the kinks on Xb1. However like others before me im concerned about the content, which is mainly the strike missions when you level cap - hopefully its not like 3-4 of level to do because that would tire out quick. Unless all strikes can eventually scale to your level they would need alot of end game content to keep interest even if just for the purpose of grinding out for gear.

also

Destiny Ghost Edition Pre-Orders Cancelled Due to Supply Shortages - IGN

If true - and widespread i pity those at BestBuy bc they will not notify customers they wont get a ghost edition until they go to pick it up and be let down.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Hmmm. Sucks that I might have missed a chance at Ghost edition. I'm surprised that Activision didn't oveeproduce these to the extent where anyone who wanted to shell out cash could do so.

Column_sl

shitlord
You guys want the Ghost that badly? that's the only difference between Ghost, and the limited.

Its just a 50 dollar toy...

I went the 90 dollar limited digital edition. Could care less about the physical stuff.
The 90 dollar digital version, has all the preorder equipment, the limited edition in game stuff, and the season pass.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Destiny Ghost Edition Pre-Orders Cancelled Due to Supply Shortages - IGN

If true - and widespread i pity those at BestBuy bc they will not notify customers they wont get a ghost edition until they go to pick it up and be let down.
Hmpf. Guess I was wrong. They are actually going to make a limited CE for once. It is just a toy but if they really do keep it limited it could be worth something one day. Like 50 years from now
tongue.png
wink.png
eek.png
cool.png

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I canceled my Ghost edition order. I regret it only because I could probably double my money. I have the 100 dollar LE still on pre-order, but the more I play, the more I'm doubting that I'm even going to buy the game. It's a really solid game, but I don't really feel that compelled to keep playing.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
I did the same lmao

edit; Column, what are you playing on? PC? PS3?

If you're on PS3, PVP with me brew

Vorph

I went the 90 dollar limited digital edition. Could care less about the physical stuff.
The 90 dollar digital version, has all the preorder equipment, the limited edition in game stuff, and the season pass.
I can't decide between that one and the $100 version that has the blu-ray instead of pure digital. Pretty sure Sony still only does pre-loads on PS4 and not PS3, so I'm inclined to pick up the physical copy at midnight if anyone near me is doing that.

Vaclav

I can't decide between that one and the $100 version that has the blu-ray instead of pure digital. Pretty sure Sony still only does pre-loads on PS4 and not PS3, so I'm inclined to pick up the physical copy at midnight if anyone near me is doing that.
You've come around now on buying it at launch?